It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News reports on 911 Doc called, Loose Change Second Edition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Fox News, FOX40, WICZ TV Binghamton (
believe it or not
) has done a story on 911 Loose Change Second Edition. The original Loose Change video contains a lot of question that major media (as well as government and the 911 investigations) have avoided since Sept 11 2001.

Loose Change Second Edition was created by a group of students (Dylan Avery, Korey Rowe and Jason Bermas) from Oneonta College. Their previous student documentary entitled “Loose Change” is a film linking theories of a direct connection between the attacks of September 11, 2001 and the United States Government. Second Edition is a continuation.

This is ground breaking for major media to cover this.

Here are links to the story on a fox server. There are links on these pages to free streaming video of the media clips covered by Fox News.

www.wicz.com... (Part 1)

www.wicz.com... (Part 2)

I realize this really points to conspiracy but I though others here might want to know as it is current events in news…

Here is a link to a story explaining a pulling by fox of the story for a short time. www.stopthelie.com...

This is the link to the Loose Change web site.
www.loosechange911.com...

Conspiracy Central also has the mpegs of this news coverage.

[edit on 5-12-2005 by tn2k]

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This is nothing but the same garbage that's been printed here for four years. There are a lot of unexplained events, but from what I've seen this video offers nothing substantive. Pure partisan garbage.

new topics

join