It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.C: ATStrogen 02 - Jeff Weise, Avian Flu, Missing Antimony and Earthquakes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   

PODcast: ATStrogen 02 - Jeff Weise, Avian Flu, Missing Antimony and Earthquakes
In this episode parrhesia and Valhall revisit the Jeff Weise story, tusnami stricken Sri Lanka, and explore Avian flu in Aceh province, Indonesia, and missing antimony in the USA.

length: 33:00
file: atscpod_1039.mp3
size: 19891k
feed: atsc

Dirty Bomb on Our Doorstep

Missing Antimony - USA Today

Missing Antimony 1

Missing Antimony 2

Missing Plutonium

Earthquake Victims Die of Cold

Teen Pleads Guilty

Bird Flu in Aceh 1

Bird Flu in Aceh 2

[edit on 5-12-2005 by parrhesia]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This PodShow continues to get better with each production. The format of following up on a collection of meaningful current events combined with the addition of new interesting and important stories is captivating.

I find myself wanting to hear MORE as soon as the show ends. This, ladies, means you simply MUST increase the frequency of this fine PodCast.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
They also have a medicinal quality to them.
While listening to their show last night, I found my skull-crunching headache easing off enough to where I could go to sleep.
They are good for the head and food for the mind! Can't get any better than that!

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Great work parrhesia and Valhall.

Excellent review and follow up of ATS work - fills an important gap, imo. Great concept for a podcast show.

Just caught this:

ThomasCrowne
They also have a medicinal quality to them.
While listening to their show last night, I found my skull-crunching headache easing off enough to where I could go to sleep.

Pure propaganda. Ignore the guy.

[edit on 5-12-2005 by soficrow]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I am simply extracting a cause-effect from the experiences I had early this morning. It very well could be that their pleasant voices injecting my brain with a very interesting informational program eased my mental/physical ailment, allowing me to relax and get some much needed deep sleep.

All I know is that I am well-rested, feel like I could take on the world, and smarter than I was before I listened to the show this morning.

All that and I didn't have to pay for a room at an Holiday Inn Express!

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

It very well could be that their pleasant voices injecting my brain with a very interesting informational program eased my mental/physical ailment, allowing me to relax and get some much needed deep sleep.

All I know is that I am well-rested, feel like I could take on the world, and smarter than I was before I listened to the show this morning.

A much-needed clarification.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Thanks for your kind words, Springer, TC and soficrow. I'm really enjoying getting to work with parrhesia. She's the yin to my yang - or vice versie because I'm not sure what that means in the first place *

We're trying to get our volume levels tweaked. At first I was having problems regulating mine, and now mine seems pretty constant, but I sound WAY louder than parrhesia!
So we're going to have to play some more and see if we can perfect to where we sound about the same volume.

We'll get there!

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
parrhesia just u2u'd me and let me know that the two links I had provided on the missing antimony aren't working. I just tried them myself and they aren't! Last night both articles were there and accessible because I had them open and took notes from both.

WTF is up with that? Two different news agencies take down their stories at apparently the same time, and its about a bizarro story !

I'm freaked!

[edit on 12-5-2005 by Valhall]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
OK - fixing some links here:

Louis Jourdain Pleads Guilty

Tsunami Orphans

Second Disaster Looming for Quake Victims

Sorry for the ATS chat link, it was late when I put those together

I'm consulting with Valhall and we're going to find replacement links for those missing Antimony references. They WERE working last night....
Weird.

We will be trying to do the show with more frequency, but y'all need to ease up in your sabotage attempts, Springer

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia

I'm consulting with Valhall and we're going to find replacement links for those missing Antimony references. They WERE working last night....
Weird.

Happens too frequently to be coincidence imo. More like censorship.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

As of Friday, donors had contributed $160 million, or 29 percent, of the $550 million needed for the first six months of earthquake relief, the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs said in a report. Counting aid promised but not delivered, the total offered for earthquake relief is now $224 million, or 41 percent of what's needed

Losing the Race in Pakistan

Measles Outbreak in Quake Camp

The new pledges came at a donors conference attended by about 50 nations. Pakistan had hoped to get $5.2 billion for rebuilding from the Oct. 8 quake, which killed 86,000 people in its territory and another 1,350 in neighboring India. Before the conference, aid pledges totaled $2.4 billion but Pakistan had only received about 10 percent of it.

Aid Money Given

So...
Why is this
happening? Or this?

Where's the money?

Could it have anything to with this?

Beyond the tragedy of more than 70,000 lives being lost in the October 8 earthquake that devastated large sections of Pakistan-administered Kashmir, the disaster alerted US intelligence to the fact that the financial conduits that feed militancy and terror remain very much intact.

At very short notice, millions of dollars poured into the coffers of the jihadi group Jamaatut Dawa (formerly Lashkar-i-Taiba), allowing it to immediately take over relief operations in Kashmir while the Pakistan government dallied.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I can't wait to listen to this. Right now its a bit of a problem. (sigh)

My 21 year old son had a fallout with his room mate and moved back in with me. (i'm going to scream now)

AAAAGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't make podcasts cause he's always right here. I can't listen to podcasts because he's always right here. TV or stereo blasting while I yell for him to turn one or the other down.

I'm moving away and i'm not telling ANYONE where i'm moving to.

Love and light my friends, (and please pray for me)

Wupy

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
It's your fault.
When he moved out to begin with, you didn't take the house key and break his dinner plate.
Also, you should have thought about moving earlier. Now, you'll not be able to get all your stuff quick enough. There'll be things that will have to be left behind.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Poor mrwupy.

Idea: Get him a volunteer job doing bingo at a "retirement" facility. (This step alerts him to the "aging parent" reality.) Then start acting like you don't remember things. Ask for his help a lot.

He'll go. Or else you'll be really happy he stayed. Either way, you win.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
I can't wait to listen to this. Right now its a bit of a problem. (sigh)

My 21 year old son had a fallout with his room mate and moved back in with me. (i'm going to scream now)

AAAAGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't make podcasts cause he's always right here. I can't listen to podcasts because he's always right here. TV or stereo blasting while I yell for him to turn one or the other down.

I'm moving away and i'm not telling ANYONE where i'm moving to.

Love and light my friends, (and please pray for me)

Wupy

LMAO! I can laugh at you at the same time I'm praying for you because we've had to live through a move-back ourselves. Don't worry, one day he'll leave and only come see you when he wants something or to periodically see if the will needs to be executed.
j/k It's kind of bitter-sweet thing you're going through right now. They're still a pain in the butt, but they sure are a pleasure to love.

Keep your head up wupy-man...it'll get better!

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Wow - finally had time to listen to this. You ladies just keep amazing me - how do you have the time to research all this stuff?

Keep it coming and can't wait for ATStrogen Lite. Sounds like a blast!

top topics

join