It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water alive?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Today, almost everywhere drinking water is devitalized and dead. Our society has lost all respect for nature, resulting in a deteriorating water quality and human health.

When water is removed from its natural environment, forced into our water system, treated with chemicals and otherwise polluted, it loses its natural positive energy. The pollutants force their negative vibrational imprint on the molecules, and living water dies. Even if dead water is purified, the negative vibrational imprint remains. Conventional research is miles away from even considering this phenomenon.

I'd never heard of this before, have you?

www.positivehealth.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I guess this kind of science just doesn't make sense to me. What exactly is "living energy"? Energy that's alive? That doesn't really make sense, because all things that are alive are made up of both matter and energy. Not only that, but water isn't made up of energy, it's made up of matter. I mean, what proof does can anyone present that water is made up of energy? Or that it is alive?

What do you mean by something being filled with "negative" energy, or having a "negative vibrational imprint"? That doesn't make an ounce of sense. Is it an attempt to use bits and pieces of string theory? Something either vibrates, or it doesn't, it can't negatively vibrate. Negative energy could possibly be refering to magnetics? I just don't see how any of these terms relate in any way to the health benefits of water, and all this pseudoscience is giving me a headache.

Also, What exactly is a Biophoton Emission? It sounds to me like they're just making up new terms to make this sound like science. I mean, honestly, can you say that someone invented a "vortex implosion energiser machine for restoring the life force to water" with a straight face?

It's also interesting to note that in the article, Viktor Shauberger talks about how the only "alive" water is purified by boiling underneath the earth's crust, and then be purified through clay, gravel, and minerals, which are composed of........chemicals. So why is it that those chemicals are good for the water, but the chemicals used to purify water are bad?

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Ahh.. They mention the vortex energizer there. Selling a product. It seems to make the water taste better and fresher according to the claims made.

There are a number of such products on the net.

A link with the products:
www.emfsafe.com...

A skeptic link:
www.badscience.net...

A competitor:
www.slimspurling.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Water responds to Emotion, Music, etc

After seeing water react to different environmental conditions, pollution and music, Mr. Emoto and colleagues decided to see how thoughts and words affected the formation of untreated, distilled, water crystals, using words typed onto paper by a word processor and taped on glass bottles overnight. The same procedure was performed using the names of deceased persons. The waters were then frozen and photographed.

THANK YOU printed on the glass:

YOU MAKE ME SICK. I WILL KILL YOU printed on the glass:

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
fascinating stuff... I think this one of the science areas that still need years and years of research to prove such a thing, however from personal experiences, I find that water does have special qualities not covered in your basic definition of the liquid. Water, I believe can be infused with positive and negative vibes, whether that constitutes it being classified as alive, I'm not so sure.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Interesting. Remember that chemicals are made up of energy also. Van der Walls forces are a form of energy. Also, the string theories out there. I'm not convinced into buying one of these purifiers but just a thought of mine.....could be bs or real...who knows.

p.s....those pictures are very interesting.....anymore? I know..."check the link".

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Water also reacts to orgone energy. I've done an experiment with one of my orgone generators, water and an ice tray. I put the water in the tray and put the orgone generator on top of the freezer, not directly above the ice tray. The water will form stalagmites pointing in the direction of the orgone generator.

One of these days I'll do more experiments on this.

It's the experiment on the following link that I've duplicated:

www.bariumblues.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Also, think about. Why do priests "bless" water? Why do most religions (at least from what I know...could be wrong) thank God/mother nature? Just seems to fit. Maybe our ancestors knew this phenomnon and forgot to pass down why they did these things.

Edited to add: I think from now on I'm going to at least thank the water/mother nature...just to be on the safer side

[edit on 5-12-2005 by MacMerdin]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
it seems to me that water will always lead to water ... All of earths water is connected one way or another ... Why is this ???? I guess there must be a natural flow ... But why ?? I have always wondered if someone was to dump half of a 5 gallon bucket of water into a sewer ... would the water still left in the bucket have any connections with the water in the sewage ??? ... The water was together connected with the sewage even if for just a split second .... Would this change the clean water in the bucket at all ???? I personally do not have the tools to test this but would be very gratful if someone had an explanation ...

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Benevolent Heretic,

That website you provided is definitely interesting, but I must say, I am rather skeptic.

#1 - Water taken from different sources and put in different conditions will always form different shapes of crystals (thank you Chaos Theory). The only concern I have is the pictures presented for negative words or phrases that are "bad" don't have any fully formed crystals, which means they are not completely frozen. Hence the strange and chaotic looking pictures. Either that, or they are not magnified enough to show the crystalization. Either way, it's simply a trick in it's presentation.

#2 - The experiment is clearly anthropomorphizing the water. The example of the words Adolf Hitler couldn't demonstrate this any better. How in the world would water know and understand the historical context behind the name Adolf Hitler? That's just silly. Not only that, but it assumes that this new life form, water, #1 - is intelligent enough to understand ethics and morality on the same level as humans can, which no other animal on earth can (If Hitler had a dog, I'm sure the dog wagged it's tail every time Hitler came home), and shares the same ethics and morality that most humans do. Both of these assumptions, are frankly, far to much for me to believe. If water does have some degree of intelligence, then I would assume it would be more along the lines of bacteria, or simple single cell organisms.

But what am I even talking about? Water, simply stated, is not alive. It does not consume, it does not produce waste, it does not reproduce, it does not attempt to protect itself in any way. It's just water.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Maybe the reason the water reacted to Adolf Hitler wasn't because the water is intellegent but we are intellegent and projected that negativity onto the water. Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
But again, projecting negativity. What does that mean? Are we sending energy? Can you measure that energy? What form is that energy taking? Is it Gravity, Electromagneticsm, Weak Force, or Strong Force? Because that's about it for energy types. And, how does one's personal attitudes make something Negative or Positive? Is energy really affected by personal philosophies, or personal morality? For example:

I'm a mormon, so I don't smoke or drink. My friends Robb and Sam aren't mormons, so they do smoke and drink. So does that mean Robb is sending me negative energies when he smokes or drinks around me, but is not sending negative energies to Sam when he smokes or drinks around him?

Again, this doesn't make any sense to me, and seems to mostly be steeped in ideas without any sort of scientific foundation, and yet they pretend to be scientific by nature.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Good question Spider. Although I do ascribe to thoughts being a form of energy. Look at scans of alpha and beta whathaveyous that they measure. Is this energy or something else? Really questioning, not flaming.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Aghem, water is very 'alive' in that it is a very reactive substance. But seriously, water cannot be alive because it is not biological. Nor is it organic compound. 'Negative vibration imprints'? Are they refering to the dipole moment of water or is this another new age 'in 15 minutes last night with the help of the 'wizard' this thing was written' kind of affair?

I am sure these people have no idea what is meant by chemically treated water. Since water is not organic (no carbon bond) it is vulnerable to other chemicals, so treating it is necessary. That is unless you want certain unwanted bacteria to become wanted. These treatment is a filtering process.

The sources seem sketch to me. No siting of any research. No studies to suggested that drinking beverages made from water is worse or not near good enough a substitute for water. I think Gatorade would object to a lot of these claims.

What is so significant about 4degC? What is significant about this dead or comatose water? What has been its affect and why is this author the only one mentioning anything about this? Is it even a problem or is it another fanatical view of the metaphysical 'we don't need facts just belief' pseudoscience of an individual/small group?

Why was I never taught about anything of this back in school, living energy? What do I need to obtain to find out its equation to measure its intensity? If it is differential I may need some help.

- Thank you

[edit on 5-12-2005 by Frosty]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacMerdin
Good question Spider. Although I do ascribe to thoughts being a form of energy. Look at scans of alpha and beta whathaveyous that they measure. Is this energy or something else? Really questioning, not flaming.

Alpha particles are helium nuclei (two proton two neutron). An alpha emitter would be something like polonium. Beta is a form of electron, not sure what so special about it to distinguish such the title.

hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...

Water is also formed from many chemical reactions. There is nothing in this article by the author to suggest that these reactions are negative. He appears to be under the belief that water is magic, pure and simple and that it just rains from the sky and just is and wasn't anything before. Methan and oxygen react to form water, sodium hydroxide and hydrochloric acid form water. Why did not he mention which water is acceptable and which is not?

Originally posted by 5Lostboy5
it seems to me that water will always lead to water ... All of earths water is connected one way or another ... Why is this ???? I guess there must be a natural flow ... But why ?? I have always wondered if someone was to dump half of a 5 gallon bucket of water into a sewer ... would the water still left in the bucket have any connections with the water in the sewage ??? ... The water was together connected with the sewage even if for just a split second .... Would this change the clean water in the bucket at all ???? I personally do not have the tools to test this but would be very gratful if someone had an explanation ...

Is it a homo- or a heterogenous mixture? Is there a mixture at all? Is there any sewage in the bucket?

What are you refering to by connected? Certainly they are not literally connected.

[edit on 5-12-2005 by Frosty]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Is it a homo- or a heterogenous mixture? Is there a mixture at all? Is there any sewage in the bucket?

What are you refering to by connected? Certainly they are not literally connected.

They are CERTAINLY literally CONNECTED !!!If you pour liquid into another liquid say you pour gas into a fire ... that gas will crawl back up the liquid that you are pouring into the fire .... Hence they are CONNECTED @! .... Right ? Maybe I am wrong ..... it would seem to me that they are .. anyways .. that is just a Example of what I mean CONNECTED ... The same with water ... I think there are particles so small that move so fast that we cannot imagine ... such as there was a movie I saw once ... Not sure .. where it was from .. Funny enough I think it had the rock in it .. They told him not to piss in the stream .. because the bacteria .. would crawl up his urine stream into his body .... causing him to die ... Besides that the movie was fictional .... at least now you may be able to concieve my thought ... ??? If you had a glass of water and poured in on a table that was at a slight angle the water would run off the table ....if you took another glass of water and poured it slowly over the table the second glass of water would run EXACTLY where the first glass of water ran down .... Maybe spreading out to cover more of the table but it would for sure cover the spot where the water had ran down previously ... because there are still some water on the table .. whether or not we can see it .... or ... if you took a glass of water .. emptied it out on a level service ... the water would all be connected it would not form different puddles of water ... then took another glass of water .. and poured it out next to the one that you already had .... if the service was big enough not to let the water run off ... the water would cause another puddle of water ... and woudl all be connected .... Why is this ?? because everything that is the same is attracted to itself ??? Possibly not sure ... can you magnatize water ... ??? I know you can have a polar and non Polar solvent ... I am not sure if they can both be water ???? Anyways ....Just random thoughts .. Hopefully someone can understand my Mumbling on about POURING of water ... I tried to read back over it and I am not sure if I can follow ....

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5Lostboy5
They are CERTAINLY literally CONNECTED !!!

Ok, whatever. I guess I meant to say in a mixture. They are not mixed, quite obvious, I even asked you what mixture it would be. This was a simple question that would have resulted in a 'they are not mixed'.

If you pour liquid into another liquid say you pour gas into a fire ... that gas will crawl back up the liquid that you are pouring into the fire

So what is your point? And that is not even an example of what you stated, liquid into liquid. Is fire a liquid?

.... Hence they are CONNECTED @! .... Right ?

No, you never said they were or gave any example, so how do we know? I'll take this oppuritunity to assume no. And what do you mean by connected?

Maybe I am wrong

Totally.

..... it would seem to me that they are .. anyways .. that is just a Example of what I mean CONNECTED

Not a very good one, can you just give a definition?

... The same with water ... I think there are particles so small that move so fast that we cannot imagine

You think, but can prove it, test it, show it?

... such as there was a movie I saw once

So your sources on science come from movies. Ok.

another glass of water and poured it slowly over the table the second glass of water would run EXACTLY where the first glass of water ran down

Can you prove any of this?

... can you magnatize water ... ???

Water is polar.

I am not sure if they can both be water ????

Are you refering to heavy water, distilled water, etc?

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I’m surprised that no one has pointed out the ultimate truth about water.

Water invented beer.

Beer is water’s way of moving from point A to point B that does not involve the hydrologic cycle.

Frankly water got a little tired of waiting in line to evaporate. Especially those guys up there in LaCrosse Wisconsin. They’ve been stuck in an aquifer since the glaciers melted.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
FROSTY ... You remind me of Valhall .... I love it ... I ABSOLUTELY LOVE how you break down what I am saying even I can some what understand it better .. Anyways .. yes you see what I was saying .... that Whole Post .... was more of a question regaurding this subject I was really looking for anwers instead of more questions .. if I knew i wouldn't be here =-) .... But love what you did with my post .. =-) .... And yes I can prove water attracts water ... pour half a glass of water on a table then pour the rest watch it ... if the table is obsolutely level ... Which is almost impossible ... but .. anyhow ... =-) ...

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
I’m surprised that no one has pointed out the ultimate truth about water.

Water invented beer.

Beer is water’s way of moving from point A to point B that does not involve the hydrologic cycle.

Frankly water got a little tired of waiting in line to evaporate. Especially those guys up there in LaCrosse Wisconsin. They’ve been stuck in an aquifer since the glaciers melted.

I just liked your quote !!!! About the 150 Million movie that proves Mars is INhabited !!!! LoL ... SO SO SO SO SO FUNNY @!!@!@@ Almost like the one that they had about Dragons @!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join