It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. and Mrs. Manson: Marilyn Manson gets married.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
www.mtv.com

Marilyn Manson has married his long time girlfriend Dita Von Teese.

It was very hard for me to find a pic of Dita Von Teese that didn't violate ATS's T&C.

The couple got married in a castle in Ireland. The castle is owned by artist and friend Gottfried Helnwein.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
She's in it for the money. I'll give it about a year and a half or so.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
She has quite a bit of her own money.

And they have been together for a long long long long loooooooong time (especialy by Celebrity standards). I think they'll do ok.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Maybe they will and I hope the best for the two lovebirds.

She does look good.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
They have been together for about four years (I spent less time dating my wife before we got married.)

Most likely Manson doesn't really believe in Marriage and only did it to make her happy. That at least shows he cares for her and is willing to 'change' for her.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
But still who would want to marry Marilyn Manson?!

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
^ Probably a lot of women. He's apparently one of the absolute most down to earth nice guys in all of show business. What you see is an act that he does to get people riled up...like a big experiment.

His wife, Dita Von Tease (aka Heather Sweet), is suuuuuuuuuper hot, too. He really scored a babe here.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Big fan of his music, never met him, but due to the sarcastic hate in his music, I would actualy presume hes a nice guy, much nicer than most HollyWood folk.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I'm not a fan but good on him
As for how nice MM is, I'd say he is alot like your average joe goth on the street, very nice, well spoken and well read, they could fit in a high class social gatherings if they were dressed properly but they choose not to. I never understood the whole goth thing but from what I've been told it's just a way for nerds to get laid lol.(sort of makes me wish I jumped into the scene but I was more of a grunger lol)

[edit on 20-12-2005 by sardion2000]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
LOL! I bet they spawn the Anti-Christ.

She is pretty hot, though. I dig Vampire-Chicks.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CelticHeart
But still who would want to marry Marilyn Manson?!

-raises hand- I would!

Originally posted by Bripe Klmun
He's apparently one of the absolute most down to earth nice guys in all of show business. What you see is an act that he does to get people riled up...like a big experiment.

Thats what I heard. I heard that hes really smart too. Hes so dreamy ^_^

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
She is a hottie.....

There is a rumor that he just built a house a few miles away from here. It even has a moat! Spooky looking place, but it's only a rumor, nobody really knows who built the house. Nobody that'll talk anyway,,,lol

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
They have been together for about four years (I spent less time dating my wife before we got married.)

Most likely Manson doesn't really believe in Marriage and only did it to make her happy. That at least shows he cares for her and is willing to 'change' for her.

Marilyn Manson also dated Rose McGowan for quite a few years and proposed to her. McGowan said he was very romantic, and proposed to her whilst they were taking a candlelit bath.

Manson has stated in many interviews that he would like to get married one day..and now he has, good on him.

Its very funny, looking at his previous list of serious girlfriends - Melissa Romero, Rose McGowan, Heather Sweet...all pale skinned with long black hair...Guess he digs the goth chicks.

He is very intellegent - I recommend reading his book "The Long Hard Road Out Of Hell" . He explains alot of his views and what led him to think the way he does. Its also very humorous and also quite sad and seedy..its appalling some of the things he has been through..and Im not talking about his own choices as an adult, but as a self concious misfit kid in a very strange family.

[edit on 16-4-2006 by FuzzyMcSlash]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Marilyn Manson rules! I love the way he questions authority and everything. The Beautiful People is an awsome song.

new topics

top topics

join