It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Happened Again!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I had another weird dream again the other night. Only this time, the dream was based here in my town! The settings where all the same, I recognized everything in the dream. In this dream I'm walking next to the tracks. The crossing gates are coming down right behind me. I look up toward the signals to see what the light was, it was green or a clear signal. So I'm standing there watching these two trains go by, and I noticed something strange about the second train. It wasn't anything on the train that caught my attention that got me. It was when it appeared the locomotives, which were the only things on this particular train, had appeared and sounded like they had crashed. Strange part about that is they didn't derail. Well, as soon as both of the trains had went by, I stooped down to look at the rail. What I found scared me out of my sleep. I had found a break about 8 to 10 inches long in the rail right at the joint between the first rail.

And another creepy thing about it was that there were actually people walking between the tracks when both trains went by. Even in the dream I knew that they weren't hit because of the gap between both tracks. Up until the early to mid 1970s, my town had a triple track mainline through town. And if you look at an aerial shot of town, you can see where the track was.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Thats an easy one silly. You got involved in my thread about the trains derailing. I got you thinking. Apparently too much. Sorry 'bout that.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
It's not your fault this used to happen to me just about all the time when I was a kid. So this is no real biggee for me, it just hasn't happened like that in a while. I live not a block and a half from one of CSX's double track mainlines to Chicago. So yeah I'm used to seeing those things go by every single day and night. I still like to sit and watch them go by the house though.

[edit on 12/12/2005 by gimmefootball400]

new topics

join