It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drunken Viking Attacked Performing Duck

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Photo: yann-robert.no

Source:
VG: Forbannet julebordsgjest ville banke buktalerdukke (in Norwegian...)

A 19-year-old Norwegian will soon wake up to a terrible hangover. He tried to beat up the duck "Konrad Anton von Gaasehud" on stage during a live performance with 600 audience. The drunken kid talked to the duck for a while and got more and more angry, not at the comedian but at the duck. The audience were laughing because they thought it was a part of the show
. The comedian tried to talk him to reason and negotiating with him but without much luck. The comedian eventually had to leave his duck behind and flee the stage. The drunken kid is still talking to the duck for several minutes after the comedians departure. Then they discovered the 19-year-old was not only drunk and noisy and had just attacked a performing duck on stage, but he also had a knife in his pocket. So they booked him for the night. He got a 8,000 NOK fine (about 1,200$).

Let this be a good example for why you should not get drunk.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Is the duck just some kind of puppet or a person in a duck suit?

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Just a puppet...

No person inside...

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
...or people. Under normal circumstances it takes two people to be in a cow suit. I think it would take at least three in this duck suit.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
C'mon, who hasn't gotten wasted and attacked a talking duck at least once in their life?

Happens all the time...

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Show me a talking chicken and that sucker would be in a roasting pan in three shakes...

shake #1...wring it's neck
shake #2...strip it nekkid
shake #3...gut it, (keep the giblets)

We must destroy all talking chickens lest some-one finally comes to believe the sky is falling.

Also, think of the ramifications of all the 'why the chicken crossed the road' conversations!!! I'd be bored out of my skull...

That poor kid is a hero...I say give him the 8,000 NOK instead of fining him.

(apologies in advance to Netchicken if he finds this thread)

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
......To fight the ducks, singing and crying: Valhalla, I am coming!

What the hell is up with the name of that duck? Could it get any freakin' longer?

Peace

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
What I want to know is what that belligerent little fowl was spewing in order for this kid to get so ticked off. You just know it had to be the duck's fault. F'ing ducks!

top topics

join