It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal Afterlife

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Hi everyone, first time posting here but from what I have read everyone seems very friendly and helpful.

I was wondering what peoples thoughts are and what they know about animals and the afterlife?
After just losing a pet whom I have been with for many years today it has got me thinking about what happens to them after their passing, I would like to think they find some sort of happiness after it all, but again I would love to hear peoples experiences and or thoughts.

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
welcome lycoming66

Sorry to here about your pet, i also recently lost a pet who i loved dearly,
I do believe strongly that pets have an after life,

From a young child i was always able to see animals that have passed around me now and again, im sure alot of people do,

Another thing is i believe that they can also become our guides, I many years ago had a german shepard dog who i had from when i was a child, after he passed i had many experiences when i was scared that my dog was there beside me,

Sometimes if you just sit and think of you pet you can feel them around you,

Im sure others will have many more stories to share with you,

See you around ATS

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I think that animals probably get reincarnated. Being "animal" is just one level of being/experience in the grand scheme of things. Once they have been an animal for long enough and learned or whatever else they have to do, they move on and "move up" to reincarnate as humans. Especially if they have been a good little doggie they might get there quicker.

I dunno, sounds better to me than having your pet wander the "afterlife" lonely and bored until you die and re-join them.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I have a female dog, I always had this idea that maybe when I die and move into the afterlife I will see her in human form .

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
im a huge animal lover and was raised catholic
and they say pets cant go on to heaven
but with that i strongly diagree
i feel like pets fill a special part of everyones life
and what would heaven be like without a dog to play fetch with?
as ive grown up ive drifted from my catholic roots but i surely believe in a cosmic circle of life with a final destination, and i believe humans and all animals have spirits that transform over time and space...
there is definatly an afterlife for all lifeforms
i know id be damned pissed if my dog wasnt there with me

-UnterMir

top topics

join