It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

past life

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Hi, I was just curious, does anybody miss their past life, get sad thinking about it? This morning I got these strong images of my past life, I saw Egypt, and a sunny day... I get really upset thinking about it because it's right there in my brain, I think about it all the time... maybe my corpse is in the ground somewhere in Egypt?

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
...........I'm just gonna ramble here for awhile... as I get older I see more images of my past life... it's like putting a puzzle together, there is something i'm trying to figure out, something i'm tryin to see, i can't quite see it though... IT'S MAKES ME MAD!!!AHHH

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Interesting that you feel this,

I would suggest to you that you get a journal and keep a note of every-thing that you think of...
have you thought about having past life regression?

There could be many reasons while you feel this way...from yes not letting go of a past life, or even possible you have alot missing in this life,

Do look in to it,
good luck,.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I remember a month or so ago, I was half asleep and I had this vision of a man being executed and it seriously felt like it had happened to me in a previous life. It was a very strange feeling.

Y'know when you suddenly remember something and an overwhelming feeling takes over your body? It was like that.

[edit on 6-12-2005 by xeroxed88]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Of course you can miss a past life, & sometimes they spill over into our current lives as well. I was Leonidas, King of the Spartans who took His 300 hand picked Spartans to Thermopylae, along with 7,000 other Greeks to block Xerses from conquering the rest of Greece.

The reason I know this...? Well, first off...I've been obssessed with the story of Thermopylae since I was 6, I'm 32 now. Secondly, people have told Me this, without ever having heard Me say 1 word, ever.

Do I miss that life? You're d**n right I do. I miss the glory of battle, the honor of serving with My fellow countrymen & brothers in arms. In this life, I detest violence, & do not see war as honorable.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
ive had visions of being in WWII, and i have always had an odd connection to WWII

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I've always felt a strange kinship to fishermen and a curious passion for life on a fishing vessel.
There's just something about hauling in the trawls and dropping your catch.
Also have an insanely powerful fear of drowning.
I sometimes feel a longing for the sea.

I believe I was a fisherman, or a sailor and I do at times feel like I miss that life. It sure as heck would be better than where I am right now.

Ah man, now I wish I was back up on Lake Michigan
Wind in my hair, mist on my face, the crash of a 62 foot scooner in the swells. Exhilarating.

--Kit.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
For all you people try and get hold of a copy of Past Lives by Peter and Elizabeth Fenwick which examines claims of reincarnation. It's a good read, open minded but without being too credulous or new agey. The book doesn't take a position merely looks at case histories and offers up differing explanations as to what could be behind them, very intriguing some are too.

Highly recomended.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Yer, i know for sure that i was a martial artist with a very close friend of mine Hassan, we've always been into that stuff and his dad teaches Shodadjo, a mix of 5 styles of martial arts fighting. lived in china i think. ive alllways been interested in martial arts, and im finally learning Shodjado. I can actually see Chi in this life, so i suspect it was a major part in my past life. Me and hass have dreams of being in china, being older than we are now and walking through peaceful forests, those beautiful ones you see in films. We're both very spiritual with very spiritual mums.

Woodsy

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone knows any method for bringing forth the memories of a past life. I've always been curious about mine.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well my first ''flashback'' to a past life was when I experimented with '___', very powerful drug... it was almost like it opened a new part of my brain and it changed my life. I will never forget that night because I know for a fact it made me see into a past life. To be honest with yeah it was like watching a film clip that was playing in my brain and i was blind for like 4 hours because it was playing, if that makes sense to anyone. Here's more of what I saw... I heard drums playing, it sounded so familiar as if I already knew the beat, so hard to describe, I saw people that I have never met in this life that I met in a past life. I saw the sunset in an Egyptian setting, I was near a pyramid, as if I already recognized it.. it felt so powerful!!! I saw a Pharoah, 2 of them... it's so hard to explain I wish I could say more of what i'm thinking but it's all right there and I think in my past life something important happened.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I don't know whether or not I miss my past lives. I do know of 3 however. In one I was a soldier in the Confederate army during the Civil War. Now that I think about it, I was a soldier in my other 2 as well. I even have what you might call "dreams" of my life as a soldier under the warrior woman, Boadicea. She was Queen of the Iceni . I wouldn't mind having more "dreams" about the time because I'm really glad I got to fight for her.

Although now, I'm not into war and I'm certainly not a seeker of battles or fights.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I've always had a strong connection with a sword and nowadays you can't walk around with one on your belt. So I guess I do miss my past life, or lives. I think I've lived quite a few, and in almost everyone I was some form of warrior.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I've had several dreams where I find myself looking in a mirror......at a face I do not quite recognize, but know that it is mine. I am in victorianish period clothes, and have long dark hair. Sometimes I am just a girl, and other times I am an older woman.

In a couple of these dreams, I have managed to look out side, seeing a town with dirt streets and horse drawn traffic.....at those moments I experienced an overwhelming joyous feeling of, "I'm home!!". After I wake from these dreams, I have a nagging feeling of loss, or forgetting something.....and it will bug me for a couple of days.

I've always wondered if these dreams might represent memories of an earlier life.....they seem quite real, and are filled with odd details....like hating my button up shoes!!?

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I was born somewhere around territory of modern Borneo approximately on1350.I was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics. Seeker of truth and wisdom. I could see my future lives. Others perceived me as an idealist illuminating path to future. My lesson was to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.

... so im told

[edit on 12/14/2005 by Crispy]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karu Jirai
I was wondering if anyone knows any method for bringing forth the memories of a past life. I've always been curious about mine.

I came across a Gnostic Center site founded by Samael Aun Weor. A technique is mentioned for helping one in remembering dreams as well as past lives.....opening subconscious memories using the following mantras (scroll down to the bottom of the first page that link opens, then you can go to their home page for more info.)

RAOM-GAOM. You can vocalize these mantras mentally during retrospective exercises in profound meditation to remember your past lives.

The mantras RAOM-GAOM allow us to open the sealed records of the memory of nature to remember all our past reincarnations.

Each word is divided into two syllables. One must stress the vowel O.

( I haven't had a chance to try this much myself, so I can't speak for how well it will work.....perhaps you would like to give it a go...)

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I have always felt a sort of connection to a past life of music.

I cannot be specific, but it is just a feeling I have.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
According to my theory, past lives are possible - as a soul that dies has free rein to be reborn again... even in alternate quantum dimensions where events happen differently.

However, since the soul is unfettered by time (being the 4th dimensional life-form that it is), it is possible for it to also be different people along a single time-line.

This brings up an interesting paradox that I think might only be explainable through one reason;

Everyone is the same soul, living in different lives as different people, trying out new things, and experiencing life in all its different ways. If this is true, and everyone is one soul, then there is a very good probability that our soul is "The Holy Spirit"...

We could in a very real way be the god we seek.

But, in keeping with the thread, while I don't know for sure who I've been in a past life - I constantly think back to war. If past lives do exist, then I was likely a soldier during world war 2, fighting on the france or italian fronts. Perhaps even a german. All I know is that I hate to fight now, and hate war, and I just hope that those brothers in arms get back home safe. Perhaps that's all I wanted.

However... now that I think about it, whenever I think of my family's home in Italy, I always envision a dark night, a wall, some trees, and a horse running towards it. There's a lamp as well, hanging from the wall. Perhaps it's just my imagination - as I cannot think of where that image is from.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I've seen visions of 3 of My past lives.

In one, I was a slave, of Middle Eastern ethinc origins, on a slave ship, & I escaped off the ship, swimming/paddling on something, & was shot by an arrow. I drowned & died from the arrow at the same time.

The second past life, I was a Gladiator in the Colosseum. I fought 6 tigers by Myself with a sword, killing them all without dieing, then with the last one, I cut her belly open & killed the mewling tiger cub to fulfill a prophecy of killing 7 tigers to become King.

The last one I remember, I was a commander of a Legion of soldiers, either Greek or Roman, I do not know which, & we were ambushed on our way to a battle by a force of men twice our number. By the end of the battle, everyone fighting valiantly & killing like a force to recokoned with, I was the last man standing from both sides, killing all the way through to survive.

[edit on 15-12-2005 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I have an unexplainable draw to medieval times. Swordplay, nobility, and the "order" in which life was carried out..Was i a knight? I feel strangly like i could be. I am drawn to celtic music, bagpipes, i'm 1/2 irish, yet i have never visited anything outside the us and canada, i think the brittish, irish, and scottish countryside is the most beautiful place on earth. I am also very drawn to music, i play guitar now, but it seems as if most of my life is consumed by it, i was even certified in audio installation, i wonder if that would combine to a middle age banquet? I love castles and just the sheer tranquility of the way life was lived back then. I too would carry a sword if i could, i have 5 of them now. and i would like a suit of armor?? what do you think that says?

I believe in reincarnation, my brother had regression done, and found out some startling things, although i don't know the details, it is sure to me that he experienced dying in a fire to save his then wife, which is now his 5 year old daughter.

could we be connected without family ties by a spiritual and continuous evolution geared towards an unimanginable "enlightened goal"??

I'd like to get regression, but not sure how to go about it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join