It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The whole point

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
whaaa,

Kinda true..But but votes are still 1 to1 in the local elections.
So it still matters in that respect..

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Thanks xpert11. Yeah my avatar is pretty cool but I am going to change it to a picture of me. You guys are gonna be shocked I am so young and into politics. In my school I got voted most likely to be a politician. (watch this people are gonna say I got no clue what poltics are and stuff just because I told people this)

Anyway. RANT, I think your right about somethings. I think maybe they are lying to get people to vote for them. Cheney is in no way a Christian. He's probably atheist. No offense Xpert11. I mean now a days what you learn in church almost has this Republican vibe to it. Its like they are trying to convince you to become a Republican.

Im not a Republican the main reason being I dont live in the USA and I disagree with the Republican partys stance on social issues.
It wouldnt surprise me if Churchs were being used to brainwash people into supporting a political party after all reglion is a very effective way of controlling the masses.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I agree with you, church is another way for them to get you in their political party. I bet you that half the people who are Republicans don't even know why they are a part of it or they say, "because thats what God wants." I am a christian. I know what God wants. God does not want chritianity to be a marketing thing! Why do people think that? They are soooo stupid. I mean sometimes I think that God would actually support the Democrats. Most of their issues are about protecting people and their rights. I mean can any of you see that taking parts of the Gun ban away would actuallu decrease the amount of people killed by gangs. I mean I have a very very good idea for the gun ban.

Okay for the gun ban. Hunters use guns when they go hunting. Now if you could somehow force them to store it away when they are not hunting at or in a storage place, than that would definetely decrease the amount of deaths. Basically, all were asking the hunters to do is when they are done for the week or month or whatever, put it in a locked shed. You can have the key. Just don't bring it home. Not that hard to me. Makes sense too.

God does not want people killing eachother, thats why he might support the gun control laws. If God really does support Republicans I might become apart of a different religion. I swear if He came to earth and said, "I love the Iraq war, good job cheney." I would probably stop being a christian. I might even become atheist or Jewish or something.

<< 1   >>

join