It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idea for a game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Kick Arse Idea!

My Idea:

Lets go about this in steps:
1.A Beautiful 3d landscape of a forest, tundra whatever that incnludes a map makers.

2.3d models of wolves and other creatures.

3.When you move your character moves, its not just standing still while you move.

4.A Character Editor that allows you to use a 'spray paint' type thing to color your animal however you want it.

5.A posing window that allows you to drag your animals limbs and pose them and save poses, then while your in the world activeate those poses so that you can: Lay down how you want, Sit how you want, Etc.

6.Abilities with animation, Example: Jumping onto a ledge actually looks like your leaping onto it. Crawling actualyl looks like your crawling and slows your speed.

7.Ability to make dens and homes.

8.NO HUMANS!

9.Maybe a comabtive part where you can join a pack, mark territory, fight with other wolves.

10.Different types of animals for other animals that people klike to play: Bears, Lions, Tigers (no pun intended...really!), Horses!!!!!, Dragons, everything!

11.CENSORED mating and the creation of families, family trees, etc.

NEXT SUBJECT:Fighting:
1a.click an ability (bite) and click on an area in a target(neck) and it initates that move in a turn by turn basis

OR
1b.Move around and use buttons on your keyboard/mouse to attack in real time to make it more 'fair'. That way fights are determined by skill and experience of the fighters.

2.A system that allows you to upgrade speed strength etc.

Any other ideas?

Damn this would be like heavan to me i would LIVE in it!

If only i could make it... maybe I should submit it somewhere!

*clings to idea* I WANT IT!!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Nice idea so far but... what would the main purpose/goal of the game be?

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by xeroxed88
Nice idea so far but... what would the main purpose/goal of the game be?

nothing, thats just it, its not exactly a game i guess more like an interactive environment like www.secondlife.com or www.there.com

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
That game sounds like it would appeal to the "Furry" audience so if it was to be made it would probably be on the net

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by obiwan15
That game sounds like it would appeal to the "Furry" audience so if it was to be made it would probably be on the net

Yea thats what my idea was for ^^

new topics

top topics

join