It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Decoding the Past:Secret Societies' on now!! (Dec 03, 2005)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Right now, in my time zone (Central) the show 'Decoding the Past:Secret Societies' just started on the History Channel. The episode has already touched on Freemasonry and the Illuminati. Check it out & post your thoughts!!

[edit on 4-12-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I have nothing to say on the matter. After all it's all just a bunch of conspiracy theory whack job mumbo jumbo. I think thats how a majority of the populace and freemasons put it when this subject arises.

I say let them have their way and let them lead us into the bowels of hell. Can't wait to see the look on their faces on that final day.
Follow the Light as they say

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
I have nothing to say on the matter. After all it's all just a bunch of conspiracy theory whack job mumbo jumbo. I think thats how a majority of the populace and freemasons put it when this subject arises.

I say let them have their way and let them lead us into the bowels of hell. Can't wait to see the look on their faces on that final day.
Follow the Light as they say

But what if this universe / planet is the real hell? What if when we die we're reincarnated only to continue to suffer the pain of ignorance and fear until we join together as a people and overcome sufferring? If what I said is true, then your plan is hurting you and everyone else.

new topics

join