It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RE: Lear and others alien agenda stories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
List your VIP credentials, and tell some weird story about alien beings, and see how many gullible people will believe it and maybe pay you money to hear it...it's a game they play and they have fun at your expense playing it. The truth is there are no such thing as reptile-humans (so called reptoids). Yes, there are "grays", but they do not look like the ones depicted on book covers or in the cinima. They are pretty much like Earthlings, with facial features that somewhat resemble some Asians (having very pronounced cheekbones, with small little chins), with a body type similar to Africa's rain forest pygmies. They are flesh and blood creatures, with five fingered hands and normal length arms. Their craniums and eyes are rather oversized for their body (like a child). They are here to study Earth, as they have many other planets. They
are totally benevolent and mean no harm. I've seen them, been with them...they are spiritually and techno-
logically more advanced than Earth, and for that reason mainly (not just their appearance) they are scary to be around.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I tend to think I might believe you if you could say more. I have had real experiences as well. I have not seen them. But I've been abducted and have heard many things. I would like to hear some of the things that you say they have said to you to match it with my own experiences. Perhaps I might learn that I've been dealing with greys as well. On the night I was abducted I could see the ships. Then all of a sudden they were just outside the house where I was. I could now hear them speaking. But never saw what they looked like. So I really don't know for sure who I was dealing with. Thanks.

new topics

join