It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Fossils really make fuel?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by B Sage
I don't know a ton about Oil or anything but some common sense for anybody talking about the matter.
Wait... WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT OIL IS??????
en.wikipedia.org...
I didn't know that we did not know that. Incredible.

Well if your interested i can give you a guided tour of this particular rabbit hole.

I had heard somewhere that it is more likely that the earth just produces oil naturally from certainly geological activity, this was a while ago. So how long until this becomes public knowledge? How long can those in power hold the oil leash on us?

Well the theory of abiotic oil has been around for a very long time but some factions found huge economic and power benefits in spreading the notion that oil is a non renewable resource. This knowledge has always been around but we know for a fact that the former USSR ( and now Russia) have been exploiting this knowledge for their own advantage since the 60's.

Shouldn't they be switching over and saying that we need to move to cleaner fuels and actually PUT FORTH EFFORT to do that? Fuels that had to be created would be better to hold over us, wouldn't they... since they have to be made from scratch?

Since they ( read the west; most the USA and Britain) allready control how and by who oil is sold and at what price. While they can organize and maintain that racket they will not encourage other serious methods of energy production.

And then wouldn't they have a nicer world to reign over in the future, with the environment intact and all? Man, these reptile leaders of ours sure are morons. (Icke joke, sorry, but it seemed like a one-timer... I had to go for it).
B. Sage

Well thinking of any global organization without infighting ( Think world wars) is what is leading you astray. Whatever powerful people agree on they always seem to disagree about who should be leading the racket and it is no different with Icke's ideas on the reptillian bloodlines.

Stellar

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Thanks, Stellar, for the thorough clarification. It seems this is another interesting form of control. How much longer do you think that the world leaders can keep this perception up?

B. Sage

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by B Sage
Thanks, Stellar, for the thorough clarification. It seems this is another interesting form of control. How much longer do you think that the world leaders can keep this perception up?

B. Sage

Sadly i believe they can do it for as long as they hold the offices they hold today.Too many people in the west is still living far too well and not much will change while people are in that sort of comfort zone. The sad part is that as people become poorer they just become more desperate and short sighted so it's no wonder that these things can be so well concealed by those who make policy.

Stellar

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nonpoint
Now it is known that Fossil Fuels are created by the decaying dinosaurs and plants.

BUT... How can deep drilling oil rigs hit oil, when they dig miles down into the Earths crust? This is way past where any dinosaurs or plants would be decaying. Which makes me wonder what these oil companies are doing.

How many people actually have first hand knowledge of oil companies practices? Does anyone here? Everything we read is not always accurate, however It seems to me that oil is no where close to running out.

If Exxon started finding dozens of new oil sites, would gas prices go any lower? Highly doubt it.

I have been reading some articles from Jerome Corsi, who knows a thing or two when it comes to oil. Suprisingly he is conservative, but he speaks as if he where not. I reccomend reading some of his articles, they are really interesting and if your thinking hes not that smart or he doesnt know what hes talking about, check out his resume.

One good article, but you can find more if you search around the site....

www.worldnetdaily.com...

Also this article may not be relevant (Russia Proves 'Peak Oil' is a Misleading Zionist Scam, I dont know how reliable this is) but its another good read....

www.vialls.com...

What does everyone think?

[edit on 3-12-2005 by nonpoint]

The sedimentary strata that makes the Grapevine mountains in Death Valley, California are more than 30km thick.

That's sediment.

They are also turned upside down...so what is 12,000 feet up in elevation also was deposited first (I think Devonian????)

So why wouldn't you find oil deep down? How deep do you mean? Just 30km???

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Oh also, they find organic material in coal and oils and such so it's hard to say that the oil wasn't created organically.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stratrf_Rus
Oh also, they find organic material in coal and oils and such so it's hard to say that the oil wasn't created organically.

Which one of the things that should get you wondering. They find organic material in coal and oil? Is that not what coal and oil forms from? HMmm?

Stellar

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by StellarX

Originally posted by Stratrf_Rus

Which one of the things that should get you wondering. They find organic material in coal and oil? Is that not what coal and oil forms from? HMmm?

Stellar

Oil and coal are both versions of carbon. Life is carbon-based, suffice it to say that oil and coal may contain a basic building block to life but it doesn't mean they came from life. Isn't the presence of carbon how science determines if something is organic to begin with? Of course oil and coal will register as organic by those standards! They are carbon. And anyway who's to say that organisms dont form from oil rather than the other way around. How would you tell the difference?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
oil is a continuing- remaking, substance, think of it as sweat the body produces, or blood. The earth produces vast amounts of lava, heat and pressure, add this all together, and then through in Robert Ballard's theory the the ocean is recirculated through heat transference, were the water is drawn in side the earth, this would create byproduct liquid and this is in turn would, in my opinion, makes, oil, black gold,or as some call it, Texas tea.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
oil is a continuing- remaking, substance, think of it as sweat the body produces, or blood. The earth produces vast amounts of lava, heat and pressure, add this all together, and then through in Robert Ballard's theory the the ocean is recirculated through heat transference, were the water is drawn in side the earth, this would create byproduct liquid and this is in turn would, in my opinion, makes, oil, black gold,or as some call it, Texas tea.

If this is a continuing proces then why are the fuelcompanies saying that we are low on fuel and we must change...etc, etc?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join