It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another odd experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This sounds really odd but i need to explain it to someone, ive just left work and ive got a new job lined up in a month and i'll be working days, ive been working nights for the last 3 years and im trying my best to adjust my body clock so i'll be ok for my new job, alately ive been struggling to sleep before 9am and find myself laying there in bed for hours on end trying to sleep, ocasionaly i'll jump in my sisters bed to help me sleep (sisters at university - ive got single bed shes got double bed) i usualy sleep in her bed once or twice a week and everytime i do i keep having strange experiences, i'll go to sleep but sometimes when i wake up i'll be laying there watching tv and if i relax as hard as i can (hard to explain) for a few seconds i can hear my sister and her boyfriend speaking and speaking exactly as they would if they were alone together like intimate conversations... ive found that reading this forum for hours on end about lucid dreaming and out of body experiences has implications and seems to induce them more but this is something else, i know the easiest way to explain it is "u were dreaming" or sleep paralysis but im almost certain im awake, im usualy watching tv, the news too which i can remember and when i watch it later in the day the same things are on.

new topics

join