It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small Request

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Sorry but I just felt the need to say this.

Now that the new year is coming around, I humbly request no users here to make a new post claiming that disclosure will happen before the end of this year. I mean come on, everyone keeps doing this every year and it was all hyped up last year. And then once 2005 was running, I read some guy say "Disclosure is due at the end of this year," with nothing to back it up with.

Why do I care? First I dont like hoaxers and disinformation puppets. It creates a notion of false hope in some people and causes them to be let down when nothing happens. So why not just avoid the situation all together by NOT making a claim, "Inside sources tell me that disclosure will happen before the end of this year." We all know nothing will happen so just give it a break. I also think its against ATS policy to purposely lie.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I agree with you, however I think calling some of the posters liers may be a little over the top.

You said it yourself, there are some people who are nothing more than puppets. As puppets they are not lying, they just don't know that they are not being told the truth.

My personal assistant, Mr. Beezer, was a puppet for the Noor Hassanali administration of Trinidad and Tobago for 4 years in the 1980's and didnt even know he was being set up to be a fall guy.

Anyway, good post here and as I said I agree you.

- One Man Short ®

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Like he said...The date set for mobilization of Alien Forces is December 22 2012. (Not a Sitchin concept)

Until that time, our subconcious will be conditioned by shows like History and Discovery channel UFO specials, Tv shows, Movies, symbolisms, and disclosure crusaders at seminars. The conditioning will prevent most of us experiencing cardiac failure and total shut down of our mental faculties when the time comes.

www.amazon.co.uk...

[edit on 3-12-2005 by magnito_student]

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Is this supposed mobilization intended to be a good or bad thing?

Was the date for mobilization given by the cancer man? Keep in mind he's a fictional(?) character

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Ever consider the far out possibility that the X-Files is just a great Sci-Fi show that sometimes ties in with real conspiracy theory (theory) like Project Paperclip, for instance.

Until that time, our subconcious will be conditioned by shows like History and Discovery channel UFO specials, Tv shows, Movies, symbolisms, and disclosure crusaders at seminars

So, you're saying every single UFO researcher is part of an evil plot to stop us all 'experiencing cardiac failure and total shut down of our mental faculties'?

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
maaaan, now i have to wait until 2012 ?

someone wake me up when we get there

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I did consider that shorty, that's the reason for the question mark I put after fictional(?)

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
"Like he said...The date set for mobilization of Alien Forces is December 22 2012. (Not a Sitchin concept)"

ahh crap,- that's my birthday! i swear i have nothing to do with it. by the way; who said that?

top topics

join