It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luciferian bloodline

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
More like modern man confusion. Dismissing the theory does not make it untrue. If you combine all the text including the bible there are truth in them all, and none have the whole truth. Religion is like this. Books of Enoch should have been included and the churches removed it because they wanted to control the masses. The bible contradicts the truth because part of the truth is missing. Enoch is the missing truth. Non Kabala. The bible speaks of Enoch. The Kabala may have some connection to the bible. But I base this information on two things, the bible, and the Book of Enoch.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Treeoflife]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Treeoflife
More like modern man confusion. Dismissing the theory does not make it untrue. If you combine all the text including the bible there are truth in them all, and none have the whole truth. Religion is like this. Books of Enoch should have been included and the churches removed it because they wanted to control the masses. The bible contradicts the truth because part of the truth is missing. Enoch is the missing truth. Non Kabala. The bible speaks of Enoch. The Kabala may have some connection to the bible. But I base this information on two things, the bible, and the Book of Enoch.

Book of Enoch is allegory.

Read my other post to get an idea of what its talking about.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Tree of Life is also in verses of the bible. It can also mean a family tree. Kabbala has nothing to do with it.

Genesis 2:9, Genesis 3:22, Genesis 3:24 and several more.

The tree of life is a kabbalistic concept. And in fact, when the Torah mentions the word etz chaim, its referring to this completed spiritual array that is absorbed by the light of the ein sof.

When you rearrange the letters אֲנִי it becomes אַיִן

Ani (I) is the consciousness of malkhut. its a sense of self. When one turns to G-d in a sense of bitul (nullification) he connects himself to the Ein Sof, and so the letters of אֲנִי becomes אַיִן (nothingness).

The entire Torah is to be understood mystically. This is an example of how even the Hebrew language is filled with mystery and meaning that one must know if hes to appreciate the text. For instance, "nephilim" is from the Hebrew root nafal - to fall. Thus Nephilim is related to the concept of falling. It symbolizes a FALLEN state of consciousness, in whatever way it manifests itself (lust, greed, vanity etc). And it also carries the connotation of Giant, because a 'fallen' state, is difficult to overcome. Thus, it is like a giant for the ego to contend with. This is also the esoteric meaning of the story of David and Goliath. Goliath being a fallen force, and David being a symbol for malkhut. The 3 letters of his name, Dalet, Vav, Dalet, symbolize the Vav (6 degrees of emotion) contained within malkhut (symbolized by the number 4). David of course also became the king (melek) and thus manifested complete mastery overy the ordeals related to "I" consciousness. This is why he warranted writing the book of psalms. David was the collective soul of mankind. During hisl ife, every human experience, every archetypal state, he dealt with. and thus the book of psalms contains each one of these states within its 5 books and 150 chapters. David simply needed to throw a stone at goliath. The idea of 'throwing' or flinging, means that he 'threw' his consciousness upward toward the ein sof (the infinite one). This meant that he completely nullified himself in the face of this emotional difficulty(nephilim). The word used for 'size' is mida, which is the same word for emotion. Emotions have a quantitative nature to them. In order to overcome it, to hit the very core of its being (hence he slingshotted a pebble between his forehead - which in hebrew is Metzach, related to the word Netzach, determination. When one becomes determined he often tightens his forehead. The forehead is thus a symbol for ones awareness. Hence the 3rd eye) he turned to G-d. He threw up his consciousness to the creator, and by doing so, he nullified the force of the nephilim. Before however he was told by shaul to take his weapons, armor etc. In other words, these represented human devices. He was told to use other means; the typical means, to overcome ones negative traits. These only have the effect of suppression, and not annihilation of the force.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by dontreally]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
I tried to find a good thread on this but can't find one. Is there both a Holy bloodline and a Satanic bloodline or is there just one? Some believe that the Holy bloodline is really a Satanic one and that Jesus was the Anti-Christ. So that would mean Christianity was created as a means for Satan to control the masses, very clever if true.

On my moms side we trace back to the Plantagenet Royal family so i have been interested in finding out more about them. That is how i stumbled on the whole Holy bloodline/Luciferian bloodline thing. I wonder if i'm related to Bush and Cheney, God i hope not. I should apply to Yale when i transfer maybe i'll get a free pass into Skull and Bones. Jokes aside i really don't think it is true but it does make an interesting topic.

Do we have any other members here who are related to any of the families?

To answer the original post above, there are two bloodlines if you want to call it that. We are all related to some degree. But in the beginning yes there were two bloodlines. One was Holy and one Evil. Lucifer is not Satan.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Jesus is not the anti christ. He was a Jewish King by blood. Herod was afraid of him and the influence he had on people and the Pharisees wanted him dead because he could catch them in their lies and false teachings.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

if he is so wrong, than why dont they humor the old man? do the dna tests he is pleading for them to do, prove him wrong and it will put an end to it all once and for all. or do they just want to wait for him to die and hope it all goes away quietly?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I did some research on my ancestry and found out I'm a direct descendent of the very first king of Scotland. Unfortunately my ancestor was one of the younger sons of this king who didn't inherit the throne

But hey, I'm still a distant cousin of Macbeth.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey

On my moms side we trace back to the Plantagenet Royal family so i have been interested in finding out more about them. That is how i stumbled on the whole Holy bloodline/Luciferian bloodline thing. I wonder if i'm related to Bush and Cheney, God i hope not. I should apply to Yale when i transfer maybe i'll get a free pass into Skull and Bones. Jokes aside i really don't think it is true but it does make an interesting topic.

Do we have any other members here who are related to any of the families?

To answer the original post above, there are two bloodlines if you want to call it that. We are all related to some degree. But in the begining yes there were two bloodlines. One was Holy and one Evil. Lucifer is not Satan.

I have the Plantagenet genealogies and the story you hear about them has been proven false. I am sure you would be related to many very royal lines. We all are from them. We are all related to eachother no matter what country. The royals also married outside their countries to form aliances.

Like I said in a previous post there were two bloodlines in the begining and the bible has only half truth. It is a strange but interesting story.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I read awhile back that if indeed Jesus did have offspring there would be 32,000,000 in that bloodline by now. Man created religion, man wrote every book in the bible, and all religion is Bullsh*t.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Boomer1941]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I am a professional genealogist, and have answers to questions about the bloodlines of both Jesus and Satan. The truth is Cain who killed his brother Abel is the son of Satan. The real fall in the Garden of Eden was not because of just eating fruit, it was actually sex between Eve and Satan. There is evidence in the bible and other non biblical text, that the answers can be found. The book of Genesis and the book of Enoch are where the answers can be found. There is also scientific evidence to support this theory.

There is a phenomenon called Heteropaternal Superfecundation or twins with different fathers. Please go here for information about this subject.

Heteropaternal Superfecundation

More about Cain the son of Satan in my next post.

I have your back on this 100% Cain was the fruit ( fruit of the loins
) of the Tree of Knowledge ( root and family tree ). . Both bloodlines are very much alive and well .

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Jesus is not the anti christ. He was a Jewish King by blood. Herod was afraid of him and the influence he had on people and the Pharisees wanted him dead because he could catch them in their lies and false teachings.

lol

Chirstianity is a pagan/jewish hybrid. It shares much more with Greek and Egyptian pagan thought than it does with Judaism. Just make a quick comparison between budhism/Hinduim and Christianity and you'll be hardpressed to figure what differentiates them. At the esoteric core 'the world savior' whether in the form of jesus, the buddah remains the same.

Theres nothing wrong with Judaism. I personally follow it and find it tremendously insightful.

Though, if someone has an eastern/gnostic mystical philosophy, and they try to live a good life and develop their character traits, serve humanity and the creator, than i have absolutely nothing against it.

Also, please explain to me what 'the lies and false teachings' of the pharisees were.

Thanks.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by dontreally]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
i dont think that these bloodlines exist. the closest i would get is that i can trace one side of my family to a last name meaning "little devil"! i just think that there are satanistic elites in charge of the world, who derive their power from black magic.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by demonbuster

I wouldn't be surprised. It seems as if there is a satanic generation being raised. Satanism whether it be Laveyan or Theistic devil worship, both are increasing drastically.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I am a professional genealogist, and have answers to questions about the bloodlines of both Jesus and Satan. The truth is Cain who killed his brother Abel is the son of Satan. The real fall in the Garden of Eden was not because of just eating fruit, it was actually sex between Eve and Satan. There is evidence in the bible and other non biblical text, that the answers can be found. The book of Genesis and the book of Enoch are where the answers can be found. There is also scientific evidence to support this theory.

There is a phenomenon called Heteropaternal Superfecundation or twins with different fathers. Please go here for information about this subject.

This is called serpant seed theory. It would make perfect sense, but there are two things that don't add up.

1) Enoch was Cain's son
2) What happened when the flood came. Everyone died except Noah, and he was found perfect in his generations (meaning bloodline).

How would the serpent seed (bloodline) still be in existence now?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

) of the Tree of Knowledge ( root and family tree ). . Both bloodlines are very much alive and well .

I have a problem with this because;

Enoch was Cain's son. (the same one that was taken by God, didn't die)
Noah was preserved because of his bloodline. What happened to all of the decendants of Cain during the flood?

I'm just asking because I have never heard how this bloodline could have survived. I've read about the Merovingian bloodlines and all that makes sense, but where is the connection between the flood and now? What am I missing?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Some of the Pharisees were the connection to the Kabala. Jewish mysticism, secret society, different sect of Jews.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by nlouise]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise

Some of the Pharisees were the connection to the Kabala. Jewish mysticism, secret society, different sect of Jews.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by nlouise]

uh, you do realize that the entire Jewish tradition is based on mysticism, right?

Even 'before' the pharisees, the torah was to be understood mystically.

Anyone remotely educated in fields that matter, understand this.

Thus, the Midrash, which go as far back as 2000 years, is a mystical homily on Torah. The Mishna and Talmud, although appear straight forward in some areas, is to be understood in the context of kabbalah. It was only in 13th century with the publication of the Zohar, that Jewish mysticism began to be studied openly. Before than, it was contained within the secret socieites of Judaism. Just because the knowledge of the esoteric level of Torah wasnt promulgated, doesnt at all mean it didnt exist. Anyone who knows anything about religion, knows that every single one of them is based on a mystical theology; the very nature of which is secret (because the spiritual 'encompasses' mans physical oriented awareness, therefore allegory is utilized to express spiritual matters which correspond in dynamic to the physical analogue).

So, Pharisees were the only real Jews. Its a shame you people talk so much like you know anything about these matters, when you absolutely nothing about the Pharisees, what they believed, verses the group im sure Yeshu would have identified with, The Sadducees. The Sadducees were a purely political arm. They adoped GREEK ideas. If you know anything about the jewish holiday of Haunkah, its abouts the battle with the Greek mentality. Thus, the sadducees were a 5th wheel within Israeli religious and political matters. They slandered the Real Rabbis (who history calls the pharisees) and accused them of making up the oral tradition; which of course is patently absurd. They knew full well, as any mystic knows, that all religious texts of a mythos type nature are to be understood in a mystical/allegorical manner. Difference between the Torah and all other such books, is that the Torah can be interpreted along 4 different levels; one of which is also the literal. What happened i the Torah happened also on the physical plane, in some literal fashion. Sadducees argued that the Torah was ONLY to be interpreted simply. as the Text implies. This was for the purpose of trivializing the powerful esoteric dimension of Torah. to the ignorant masses who didnt know any better, the matter became equivocal. It was the word of the rabbis verse the word of the Sadducees. And with the growth of hellenistic influence in Israeli sociey, the tides had shifted. People were being exposed to the world demolishing ethos of Greek philosophy, which challenged the concept of free will and reward and punishment. The holistic consciousness of Torah, the devotion that one needed, was being sullied by a pessimistic, sketpical, cynical and heavily materialistic view of reality.

And so we are today. The Christian tradition actually entirely based on lies, entirely controlled by the Rome/Vatican empire, which has been the case for 2200 hundred years now. Romes mission was to spread the philosophy of Greece. And they have clearly succeeded tremendously in that. Also, notice the very quirky fact that the Obelisk standing in saint peters square is the VERY SAME obelisk that stood in heliopolis in Egypt during the 5th Dynasty, 4500 years ago!. Augustus had it transferred to Alexandria, eventually finding its way to Rome at Nero's colliseum. Than in 1566 Pope Sixtus ordered it placed in St. Peters Square. If that isnt a message of the very intimate spiritual (GNOSTIC) connection between Christianity, Pagan Rome, Pagan Greece, and Pagan Egypt (Babylonian and Hindu philosophy also had an enormous influence on christian thought), i dont know what is.

The truth is as simple as the Torah says and what Bilaam says. Israel is a people that dwells apart. 6 billion vs 6 million (Jews). Thats the truth of the matter. Spiritually, Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, Taosim, Buddhism, etc all share the same underlying perennial philosophy,. Of coure, this doesnt imply that 6 billion people are going to go to hell. Thats not a Jewish belief; thats an orthodox christian and muslim belief. The talmud says unequivocally "the righteous of the nations have a place in Olam Haba(heaven)". So, the issue is really just an idolatrous belief system, which is an offence to G-d, vs a pure spiritual philosophy - Torah, and the 7 noachide commandments that all mankind is beckoned to follow.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by dontreally]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Noah was preserved because of his bloodline. What happened to all of the decendants of Cain during the flood?

I'm just asking because I have never heard how this bloodline could have survived. I've read about the Merovingian bloodlines and all that makes sense, but where is the connection between the flood and now? What am I missing?

There are two different enochs. one who is the 7th from Adam, son of Jerod, and the other the son of cain

Havent you read the bible?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

There are two different enochs. one who is the 7th from Adam, son of Jerod, and the other the son of cain

Havent you read the bible?

I didn't ask for your sarcasm. I just asked a simple question. I see the second question about Noah doesn't have an answer yet.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

Please spare us.

Youre name treeoflife suggests that youve heard about kabbalah, and yet this post suggests the complete opposite.

Satan has sex with eve? Okay. I will admit that kabbalistically Satan impregnated eve in a METAPHORICAL sense. There was a spiritual intemingling of forces. In Hebrew the word for advice is also the word for marriage; meaning one who accepts advice essentially 'weds' himself to the advisor. His knowledge having been transmitted, like 'semen' to the neshama of another.

but it has absolutely no physical application. Satan is a spiritual force, not some interdimensional entity at odds with G-d. Hes a creation of g-d, completely subsumed under his will. What he does, is directed by the creator. Only mankind was granted free will. Angels do not possess it.

The sons of God (Angels) had sex with the daughters of men (human women) and created the giants. The book of Genesis touches on this right before the flood, that is why he flood occured at all. Noah was of pure blood and his family had not mated with the angles so he and his family were saved. You can read more about this in the book of Enoch. If geneology and bloodlines were not important then why does the Bible chronical them so well. It is very significant thus why DNA is so importatn to the elites. I could go on and on but if you are interested you will look it up.

<< 1    3 >>

join