It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luciferian bloodline

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I tried to find a good thread on this but can't find one. Is there both a Holy bloodline and a Satanic bloodline or is there just one? Some believe that the Holy bloodline is really a Satanic one and that Jesus was the Anti-Christ. So that would mean Christianity was created as a means for Satan to control the masses, very clever if true.

On my moms side we trace back to the Plantagenet Royal family so i have been interested in finding out more about them. That is how i stumbled on the whole Holy bloodline/Luciferian bloodline thing. I wonder if i'm related to Bush and Cheney, God i hope not. I should apply to Yale when i transfer maybe i'll get a free pass into Skull and Bones. Jokes aside i really don't think it is true but it does make an interesting topic.

Do we have any other members here who are related to any of the families?

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Actually, it is quite possible that there is a Luciferian bloodline. But it's not in the context that you think it is - ie. not satanic.
As recounted many times here on ATS, Lucifer was not Satan. He was a Babylonian prince and he only appears once in the Bible when Isiaiah refers to his downfall. The Lucifer/Satan connection was a mistranslation and snowballed into popular belief.
Any Luciferian tree is going to be a Babylonian royal bloodline.

If you are merely referring to a Satanic bloodline things are even more vague. Satan was not a man and there is no evidence of him mating in the Bible. Trying to get a physical bloodline from a Biblical myth is an impossible task.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Actually Lucifer just means bringer of light, why the name was given to the babylonian king is a mystery, as said it was poor translation if nothing else.

However at the end of Revelations Jesus says:

13I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

14Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

16I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

So actually Jesus is Lucifer (though this doesn't mean that he is bad - don't forget the idea that Lucifer was Satan was manifested from a mis-translation and then basically elaborated on). Not only that Jesus says he is the son of David, but I thought he was the Son of God? so what does that mean then?

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Well myself i think christianity is a shame but to point out what any bible scholar would say is that jesus says "I am the root and offspring of david"
I think this would be interpreted as "I am the alpha and the omega"
Other than that a luciferian bloodline is a intresting thoery. Althought i think anyone trying to to claim ancient roots, are either deluded or mis-informed. We have interbreed with each other for thousands of years, the gene pool is so dilluted and mixed up there is no chance you can KNOW you are related to an anceint king etc.
Yes i know their are plenty of secret societies who claim to have ancient links etc etc.......but this is just babble they tell each other to make themselves feel more special. But hey what do i know?

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This was also mentioned in the gospels Luke 20 ,41-44, Christ is a descendant of David through lineage,Christ said to his followers,when David prayed to my lord, that i was both his Lord and through lineage his Son. Jesus Christ Son of David, Son of GOD. because he was first born
Christ was the first born,created in spirit,angels followed ,even Satan,who was an angel (fallen as were many others).

[edit on 3-12-2005 by stmichael]

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'm not guessing that i have a link to the Plantagenet Royal family, i know this for a fact. My Grandfather has the whole family tree and records, if you knew his surname there wouldn't be any doubt. I'm just interested in the history of how this myth got started.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey I'm just interested in the history of how this myth got started.

My guess is someone trying to sell a book and preying on the fears many people have about the existence of NWO / global control organizations. Shamefull, and only serves to feed the fears and make the paranoid even more so.

There is, of course, no such thing as a bloodline of any sort. As a genealogist I've posted several times on the likelihood of inter-relationships rather than the unlikelihood. Almost eveyone in the Western word are likely as not at least 25th cousins to each other, many are more closely related than that.

www.eurekalert.org...

www.answers.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   
deleted dup

[edit on 4-12-2005 by Trinityman]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well. There is a notion that we are all part of the Luciferian bloodline.

According to writings, Cain was the offspring of Samael (Lucifer) and Eve.
Samael seduced Adam's wife and Cain was the result, meaning that we'd all be descendants of the Christ and Lucifer.

“The arms of Jesus are the Cross of Lorraine,

Both the blood in the artery and the blood in the vein,

Both the source of grace and the clear fountaine;

The arms of Satan are the Cross of Lorraine,

And the same artery and the same vein,

And the same blood and the troubled fountaine.”

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
People will have misconceptions of your thread and what you hope to accomplish through it. Some searches are best left to the old libraries, archives and simple google searches (or any search engine of your choice, google is becoming somewhat limited).

Trust that it is a world filled with mysteries in abundance and if it is for your higher purpose you will find that which you seek.

I can feel your enthusiasm and your reluctance to expose the true name of your ancestors, so let me tell you that some searches are of a personal level, and the best can never be handed to you directly, you must find it on your own, then it is your experience not n imitation or handout.

Best of luck on your path, sounds like a thrilling ride.

Edit to spell check imitation, and say that a couple of years ago my Mom sent me a link to the Mergovian Bloodlines... I just tried googling for you but came up with just some lame sites and not the ones I found back then. Perhaps you will have better luck.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by antar]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I cannot claim any relation to a king such as yourself, but my wife is a direct descendant of a man named Arthur St. Clair. If interested, a Google or Wiki search will tell you who he was.

In short he was born a Scotsman, and came to the new world as an officer in the British Army during the French and Indian War. He stayed in the colonies and for some reason his sympathies changed. He became general in the Continental Army, and held many positions of honor and responsibility during The Revolution and after. He was with Washington as an aide at the Delaware crossing and at Yorktown. He was also a mason.

He is related in some manner to Sir William St. Clair, who built Rosslyn Chapel in the 1400's, although I have yet to find the exact relationship. Most of us know the significance of that site. I have read some documents that stated Sir William was a mason and others that said he was not. So, it is unclear if he was.

I got interested due to some reading I was doing on the Templars. I found several of the them were named Sinclair, of which St. Clair is a variation. My interest really peaked when I read some of the Templars fled to Scotland after their disbanding in 1307. I thought it totally plausible that the builder of the chapel at Rosslyn was from a Templar line of Sinclair that fled north in 1307. With the possible familial ties to my wife and children, I couldn't help but do a little research, and I'm obviously not done yet. It could also, and most probably pan out to be nothing, but it's fun to learn about history none-the-less.

[edit on 24-11-2008 by Hugues de Payens] 2 editorial changes

[edit on 24-11-2008 by Hugues de Payens]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

If you go to the above link it has supposed information on i think it is twelve or thirteen "satanic bloodlines" its a lot to read but it is a little interesting. It includes the kennedy, onassis and orher famous names. But it is only a description from the guys research hope it helps.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I am a professional genealogist, and have answers to questions about the bloodlines of both Jesus and Satan. The truth is Cain who killed his brother Abel is the son of Satan. The real fall in the Garden of Eden was not because of just eating fruit, it was actually sex between Eve and Satan. There is evidence in the bible and other non biblical text, that the answers can be found. The book of Genesis and the book of Enoch are where the answers can be found. There is also scientific evidence to support this theory.

There is a phenomenon called Heteropaternal Superfecundation or twins with different fathers. Please go here for information about this subject.

Heteropaternal Superfecundation

More about Cain the son of Satan in my next post.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NinjaCodeMonkey

Well, I don't really believe in Lucifer/Satan/Devil, far as I am concerned, they are all the same, as God in the bible says he is all things. Anyway, I went on the hunt for you, and here is what I found, pretty close if you ask me!

The Rothschild Bloodline

According to eye-witnesses, who were prominent enough to visit one of the British Rothschild homes, the Rothschilds worship yet another god too, Satan. They set a place for him at their table.(8a) The Rothschilds have been Satanists for many generations. The Rothschilds are an important part of the history of the Seal of Solomon (also known as hexagram, Magen David, six-pointed star, Star of David.) The Seal of Solomon, the hexagram, was not considered a Jewish symbol before the Rothschilds began using it.9 Throughout the Middle Ages the Seal of Solomon had been used by Arab Magicians, Cabalist Magicians, Druid witches and Satanists. One of the few ancient uses of the symbol was on the floor of a 1,200 year old Moslem Mosque found where Tel Aviv is today.10 In the twelve century an Ashkenazic Jew Menahem ben Duji, who thought he was the Messiah, used the magical symbol.11 Because the Rothschilds were Satanists they adopted this powerful magic symbol in 1822 for their coat- of-arms.

The Rothschild Bloodline

Also found these too...

The Evil History of the British Royal Family

THE MEROVINGIAN DYNASTY

That last site claims the Merovingian bloodline is the Antichrist, but as anyone who has studied on the Grail legends knows, this is actually the bloodline of Jesus/Mary and began with their daughter, Sarah, who is said to have married a French King. If this is so, and I think it is, look at what has happened to the bloodline of Christ..his descendants are ruling the world with an iron fist and a pocket that can never be full enough.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This is all so ridiculous.

Theres no special bloodlines. There are definitely special families - elites ,who for the thousands of years have been descended noble lines. This is a matter of esoterica and not a bloodline. Sure, i think they believe themselves to be the class of 'philosopher kings' whom alone are worthy of judging whats in mankinds interest. These people are no doubt corrupt, evil, megalomaniacal, but apart of some special satanic 'brood'?

This sorta tale telling works on those who arent privy to the mystical philosophies of the world. Allegory has been spun into being taken literally, mainly due to the corrupt propagandizing of the western powers.

And ya. In gnosticism Jesus/Lucifer are the same thing. Just two different sides of the same coin. One represents the positive manifestation, the other the negative. Both apparently needed for one to acheive 'completion'

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NinjaCodeMonkey

"Some believe that the Holy bloodline is really a Satanic one and that Jesus was the Anti-Christ."

Some people believe the earth is flat. No. Really. They do.

"So that would mean Christianity was created as a means for Satan to control the masses, very clever if true."

It really doesn't take nearly that much effort to "control the masses". No. Not very clever at all. In fact humans are exceptionally susceptible to suggestion. The average human can be made to do almost anything in order to avoid punishment; even threatened punishment; and there has never been a lack of evil men to take advantage of it.

"On my moms side we trace back to the Plantagenet Royal family"

If I, or any person of northern European heritage, goes back 20 generations, we'd find that they we are related to just about 80% of the population of Europe at that time.
This is a known genealogical fact. There is a point where the number of ancestors one has makes the notion of direct lineage to them risible at best.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Treeoflife
I am a professional genealogist, and have answers to questions about the bloodlines of both Jesus and Satan. The truth is Cain who killed his brother Abel is the son of Satan. The real fall in the Garden of Eden was not because of just eating fruit, it was actually sex between Eve and Satan. There is evidence in the bible and other non biblical text, that the answers can be found. The book of Genesis and the book of Enoch are where the answers can be found. There is also scientific evidence to support this theory.

There is a phenomenon called Heteropaternal Superfecundation or twins with different fathers. Please go here for information about this subject.

Heteropaternal Superfecundation

More about Cain the son of Satan in my next post.

Please spare us.

Youre name treeoflife suggests that youve heard about kabbalah, and yet this post suggests the complete opposite.

Satan has sex with eve? Okay. I will admit that kabbalistically Satan impregnated eve in a METAPHORICAL sense. There was a spiritual intemingling of forces. In Hebrew the word for advice is also the word for marriage; meaning one who accepts advice essentially 'weds' himself to the advisor. His knowledge having been transmitted, like 'semen' to the neshama of another.

but it has absolutely no physical application. Satan is a spiritual force, not some interdimensional entity at odds with G-d. Hes a creation of g-d, completely subsumed under his will. What he does, is directed by the creator. Only mankind was granted free will. Angels do not possess it.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Instead of "Luciferian" try "alien".

What primitive man called gods and demons were simply beings from another time, place, dimension, parallel worlds, off world planets, some or all of the aforementioned.

Heaven and hell................If man would rise above his primitive mindset he could set himself free of "hell", instead of remaining in bondage to TPTB that have manipulated and controlled us through "religion".

Burning bush...........try laser beam, maybe pulsar beam. Not by "god" but by the hand of a higher technology.

Parting Seas..........try natural or even an advance "alien" (non human) technology (think HAARP on a grander scale).

One man's god is another man's "visitor/alien".

The majority of humanity has no comprehension how powerful TOGETHER/UNITED human kind could be and that is exactly the way TPTB, the true puppet masters want it.

"They live" - "They" keep us divided, distracted and fighting among ourselves.

So far, we have been an easy species to manipulate.

However, when (if ever) enough of us awaken, and unit and rise up off our knees, then and only then will we shatter our shackles of slavery.

Together we humans are powerful, but only as a single, united front.

Alone, without each other, we are useless.

We need desperately for all of mankind to set aside petty differences and UNIT.

Humanity - wake the frak up, get off your knees, unit with your fellow man and resist those that have oppressed us since the dawn of our beginning.

The "fall" was man trying to acquire knowledge, trying to learn his / her rightful place in the universe. Mankind leaning he was truely part of a divine consciousness.

Knowledge and love are the two most powerful forces in our universe.

The snake was a reptilian being.

Sex, the mixture of our genes with those that sought the enslavement of our species through "assimilation".

We have a friend who is a world renown archaeologist (ex Roman Catholic Priest) and he says that 1) most of the ancient texts are mistranslated and misinterpreted as well as 2) many of the most profound scrolls have been "missing" (hidden) from the masses for eons. 3) We went to war in Iraq not only for the oil but again, there was certain knowledge contained about mankind's true heritage that was recently discovered as well as a stargate and dimensional portal/vortex.

The "Bible" and other such "holy books" were constructed and designed specifically to imprison humanity’s mind and soul.

Now, I will get my flame suit on and wait for the fireballs.

It's hard for some to wrap their closed minds and proud hearts around the fact that they have been lied to and manipulated.

Sorry, there is no "man in the sky that controls everything".

We together are drops of water.............together we are "the ocean" or "god".

That is how powerful we are, but again, the secret, key ingredient - is that we must be UNITED, melded together in harmony.

As long as we are divided, most of us, perhaps none of us will be able to return to the "source".

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
Instead of "Luciferian" try "alien".

What primitive man called gods and demons were simply beings from another time, place, dimension, parallel worlds, off world planets, some or all of the aforementioned.

Heaven and hell................If man would rise above his primitive mindset he could set himself free of "hell", instead of remaining in bondage to TPTB that have manipulated and controlled us through "religion".

Burning bush...........try laser beam, maybe pulsar beam. Not by "god" but by the hand of a higher technology.

Parting Seas..........try natural or even an advance "alien" (non human) technology (think HAARP on a grander scale).

One man's god is another man's "visitor/alien".

The majority of humanity has no comprehension how powerful TOGETHER/UNITED human kind could be and that is exactly the way TPTB, the true puppet masters want it.

"They live" - "They" keep us divided, distracted and fighting among ourselves.

So far, we have been an easy species to manipulate.

However, when (if ever) enough of us awaken, and unit and rise up off our knees, then and only then will we shatter our shackles of slavery.

Together we humans are powerful, but only as a single, united front.

Alone, without each other, we are useless.

We need desperately for all of mankind to set aside petty differences and UNIT.

Humanity - wake the frak up, get off your knees, unit with your fellow man and resist those that have oppressed us since the dawn of our beginning.

The "fall" was man trying to acquire knowledge, trying to learn his / her rightful place in the universe. Mankind leaning he was truely part of a divine consciousness.

Knowledge and love are the two most powerful forces in our universe.

The snake was a reptilian being.

Sex, the mixture of our genes with those that sought the enslavement of our species through "assimilation".

We have a friend who is a world renown archaeologist (ex Roman Catholic Priest) and he says that 1) most of the ancient texts are mistranslated and misinterpreted as well as 2) many of the most profound scrolls have been "missing" (hidden) from the masses for eons. 3) We went to war in Iraq not only for the oil but again, there was certain knowledge contained about mankind's true heritage that was recently discovered as well as a stargate and dimensional portal/vortex.

The "Bible" and other such "holy books" were constructed and designed specifically to imprison humanity’s mind and soul.

Now, I will get my flame suit on and wait for the fireballs.

It's hard for some to wrap their closed minds and proud hearts around the fact that they have been lied to and manipulated.

Sorry, there is no "man in the sky that controls everything".

We together are drops of water.............together we are "the ocean" or "god".

That is how powerful we are, but again, the secret, key ingredient - is that we must be UNITED, melded together in harmony.

As long as we are divided, most of us, perhaps none of us will be able to return to the "source".

*sigh*

And this is what happens when you read too much Zecharia sitchins and have never picked up a book on Mysticism/philosophy/psychology/comparative mythology...

I used to think youre way 5 years ago. I can tell you right now this view of aliens/technology and myth having to do with ancient mans confusion with things they dont understand is completely and utterly fictitious.

Before you start pontificating about this, id suggest you read the above mentioned material. All of ancient mythology is allegorical (archetypal). It speaks of the spiritual through analogy. This world is a reflection of the higher, 'conceptual' realm, as the axiom goes 'as above so below'.

Its much deeper and much much more meaningful when understood at this level. Sitchins made a big buck by making up the BS that he wrote. He knows full well how much garbage his theories are. Its story telling, just like with the New agers who convince their followers of sirians/aliens/ clones, etc

Annunaki are the very same thing as the titans in Greek mythology and parallel the nephilim in the Torah. And they appear in other myths in a similar fashion (ogres, trolls, etc) Its a spiritual force, particularly those at associated with world of 'chaos', which is expressed as one experiencing depression, anxiety, fear, greed, lust, arrogance, vanity, etc. Theyre fallen (hence nephilim is from the hebrew root 'nafal' - to fall) spiritual forces from the sublime awarness of mans inherent oneness and purpose in this world. Hence the stories of the great 'fall', of the watchers to earth. Watchers being a symbol for what Freud called 'the super ego'. They 'fell' from being watchers, ie; guarding the mind/soul from succumbing to the forces of the animal soul. Hence the watchers are said to have succumbed to the lust for women. Sexuality being the primal drive which causes one to blemish his spiritual awareness of G-d and his oneness. An unbridled and unchecked mind tranforms ones spiritual reality from one of 'watching' himself, to succumbing to the desires. And hence, the book of enoch describes the fall of the watchers because of their lust for women. This interelationship, this spiritual comingling between the forces of holiness (mans higher divine consciousness) with primal animal 'objectification' produced archetypal states which have gripped man from thence on. Nephilim "fallen ones", "giants" for the ego to overcome. These things all describe a psycho-spiritual reality and nothing else.

A great introduction to this knowledge is through reading CG Jung.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by dontreally]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Tree of Life is also in verses of the bible. It can also mean a family tree. Kabbala has nothing to do with it.

Genesis 2:9, Genesis 3:22, Genesis 3:24 and several more.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join