It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOIA ideas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Chatting about 9/11 is fine, and you learn things all the time, but now I want to go a step further and fire off a few Freedom of Information Applications before Christmas. Maybe, just maybe I can come up with something interesting. (Okay, probably I won't, but I'll never know unless I try, right?)

But what to apply for? The passenger manifests are one obvious possibility, although maybe documents that originate from a commercial company won't be available. I thought I could ask for the threat assessments given to John Ashcroft, that resulted in him not flying commercial flights for a while pre-9/11. Or that FBI case document 199i-WF-etc (sometimes also mistakenly called a Bush Executive Order) about earlier investigations into the bin Ladens and terrorism. None of these would "break the case", obviously, but realistically that's not going to happen anyway: the best I can hope for is to shed some light on a tiny aspect of the overall story.

Maybe it is possible to do more, though. What would you ask for? Are there better documents to choose? Let me know & if I agree I'll ask for those, too, then update you here on the applications progress.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Look my man, you won't get a dam thing. I have a suit filed in the United States Supreme Court for 2 1/2 years now because The President, the Congress and the media knew about 9/11 a month before it went down.

I can't even get a docket number, let alone a court date. My suit charges the very people responsible with PRESERVING, PROTECTING AND DEFENDING THE CONSTITUTION AND THE RULE OF LAW with full treason.

Treason is "Adhering to [obeying] and giving aid and comfort to an enemy of the people fo the United States. The Prez, the Congress and the Court say they committed treason under nuclear duress. Their position is that the nuclear blackmailer- a longtime, powerful, insane, psychotic congressman- threatened to explode "suitcase" nukes in America if he didn't get what he wanted. He was a founding member of Al Qaeda during the afghan/russian war. After the war his organization needed money to survive. They trafficked in heroin. The Taliban was destroying the crops and executing his manufacturers. He wanted to do 9/11 as an excuse to go in and kill the Taliban and take control of the country. He did, and today afghanistan is producing 10 times the heroin it did in 2001.
Then he created false intel and sold the Prez and congress on Iraqi WMD's because he wanted a little oil to go with that herion.

If you think a little ol FOIA is gonna get you hard copy evidence that you can use to legally riot and summarily arrest and execute the powers that be- well, you got another think comin. They ain't about to admit to a capital offense or turn themselves in and say "okay, I did it, execute me."

[edit on 3-12-2005 by one last time]

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by one last time
If you think a little ol FOIA is gonna get you hard copy evidence that you can use to legally riot and summarily arrest and execute the powers that be- well, you got another think comin.

I know that! The best I can hope for, I think, is to shed a tiny bit of light on some small area of the case. Like getting the official passenger manifests, maybe -- it won't prove much even if I can get them, but I still think it's worth a try.

Thanks for replying, anyway. I guess no-one else has any better ideas, or maybe you all think it's futile, too? I'll write out a few applications tonight and get them sent off, anyway, see what happens, and I'll post back any results here.

And in the meantime, if there's anyone out there who wants to try an FOIA application for themselves, but just doesn't know if they can, or how to go about it, then take a look at one of the guides out there. There's a decent one available from Judicial Watch ( judicialwatch.org... ) that includes useful advice and sample letters, so if your request is simple you could have a letter ready within an hour or two.

new topics

join