It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this is frustrating!!!!!!!!!!why doesn't it work?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
okay listen.........i made my own ouija board with cardboard and called onto the spirits myself but it doesn't seem to be working, what am i doing wrong?there are no real rules resulting to the ouija board, what the hell is up with this?????

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
There have been several good thireads on ouija boards:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are other threads around, just do a search for ouija.

Good luck.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Nothing is wrong with your "Ouija Board". It's a piece of cardboard. Even if you bought a manufactured Ouija Board it wouldn't work.....it's still cardboard!

Oh sure, there are all sorts of stories about haunted, spirit infested Ouija Boards but there are also haunted houses, haunted castles, etc. It all depends upon the spirits.

Or maybe, it depends upon YOU.....after all, ultimately, it's YOU who guide the stylus across that piece of cardboard. If there are ghosts who want to communicate with you (or spirits or evil entities) they might do so through your subconscious.....

Your Ouija board probably doesn't work because you might be sane and reasonable for it not to work.....after all, you were smart enough NOT to waste your cash by NOT buying one. Instead you made your own Ouija Board. Good for you.

Of course, on the other hand, you might just be on shaky psychological ground because you actually want to contact spirits which might, for all intents and purposes, be malevolent.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Question 1.

What $%#%! do you want to make a thing like that for?

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Question 1.

What $%#%! do you want to make a thing like that for?

I always wonder the same thing. I've never played with ouija boards, primarily because of some of the horror stories I've heard about these things. I'm no paranormal expert by any means, but my understanding is that using an ouija board is kind of like leaving your front door unlocked when no one is home. Usually, nothing bad will happen. But, you never know what might come wandering in... I know a priest who had to exorcise a house once because some teens were messing with one of these things. (I think I've posted on ATS about that before) I've heard a couple other stories about them that have convinced me NEVER to use one. My advice: smash or burn the thing.

Anyway now that that rant is done, I suppose that the answer to your question is, using my analogy above, that nothing nasty has come through your front door yet. I don't think evil spirits come every time you use the board, since I've also heard of many people who used one and nothing happened.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Why in the world would you want to mess with that thing? As was said in another reply using one of those things is like leaving your front door wide and open and leaving. Maybe bad guys will come in and maybe they won't. There are some things that we aren't supposed to mess with or perhaps even to understand even though it is fascinating

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Be thankful it didn't work, throw it away and don't play with them !

I never beleieved in the Ouija board. Then one day this girl came over and made one out of cardboard, talked us into playing it. It answered alot of questions. Still I was convinced it was a load of crap. That she was making the ponter move. So I asked questions no-one else in the group could know the answers to, it answered them. Still convince she was dong this, after she left I played it with just one person. It kept answering questions, giving correct spellings, etc. Suddenly after asking it a certain question, it became nasty. It said it's name was "Foe".

It said horrible things to me, that to this day scares me. I am telling you wahatever operates this thing, has an intelligence , and is demonic. like it knows your most inner secrets.

Still, I think possibly my own sub-conscious was making the pointer move,. The pointer would move if you barely touched it. It would even move very fast to the "yes" or "no".

I was so scared by it, called a friend and asked her what to do and she said to burn it. So I did.

The girl who had made it, gave thse insructions about it.

NEVER play it on your own !
And that homemade ones are best.
When you are playing it with others, all must take the finger off the poiinter at the same time, or the spirit will go into the person who last touched it.
If you rub a Bible across it, it will stop working. We tested this and it wouldn't work for a few hours.
When it pauses over a letter, this signifies a double letter.

I had another freind who was addicted to playing it on her own. She began to have strange happenings in her house. Then one day whilst she was having dinner in a restaurant, her husbnad suddenly begann to be choking on his food, said he didn't feel right. He wasn't choking, but was having a brain anuerisnm. He died. He was a young , healthy man, this was very shocking.

I really don't know if this thing was summoning evil spirits, but since that time , alot of paranormal stuff has gone on.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
If you are just toying around with a childs game, then read no further.

If you REALLY want this thing to work then please read and follow the instructions I have posted below. But be forewarned, this is one of those little things that can get out of hand and snowball into something much larger than yourself!

1. After the board has been created, it must be 'blessed' to achieve this you must summon mentally the spirit Joulahj and recite this prayer once you have the spirits attention.

Mod Note: You Have a U2U- Click Here.

2. Turn in a counter clockwise direction with the board at your feet whispering the "Ode de Joulahj" ( power be mine - power be yours - power be thine )

3. Go to your local folk-lore store and purchase a baggie of "Ground chicken tooth powder" and sprinkle a VERY minute portion over the board while thinking of one of your enemies. ( do not use too much, or ELSE )

4. Only use cardboard from a a shipping container that was MADE IN HAITI

Good luck and satan-speed to you!

- One Man Short

[edit on 24-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

new topics

top topics

join