It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The KKK. Are they masons in disguise or practicing occultists?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
Self-segregation can be caused by fear and discrimination.

It certainly can be.

It depends on the context.

Either way, Freemasonry should be setting a standard(through example) for the societies in which it finds itself; as opposed to being a nearly complete reflection of it.

[edit on 21-12-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MacDonagh

It is my impression that Masonic Members inside their societal gatherings for some form of ceremonial high magick would even be able to discuss politics, religion etc during their Iniatiatory Regalia.
My research asserts that it may be forbidden to discuss memberships in any other society when they attend Masonic events. They are not allowed to do so any more than divulging secret passwords, handshakes and areas of occult studies that preclude their ceremonies that are a theoretical or actual path to ascension. The rising above the Wheel of Karma- the wheel of re-incarnation as humans, over and over again until they have reached and attained the ultimate initiation/restitution through devotion and good works...the search for the quintessence of the philosophers stone.
The path of Osiris, Christ in its symbolism, whether the Masons or the Rosy Cross-Rosicruscianism is very similar in scope. The Mason's attainment to acheive ascension (the big quest) appears to be rooted in ancient Egyptian ceremonies. and in some other ways that preclude the Knight's Templar and their search for Sequenre Tao, the Master Mason who built the Temple of Jerusalem.
Like Christianity, the ultimate goal is ascension, however the differences in the path to liberation and ultimate salvation are similar only in symbolism, the great works are way different than eccepting Christ as your Lord and Savior, and getting baptised.
As for Masons being able to be Members of the KKK? Absolutely! So are so called Christian church goers of all denominations that hide behind the curtain of Jesus forgiveness to absolve them of the absurdities of being Christian and preach hate and violence as members of the KKK, or hate crimes against gays or disabled or fat people. Anybody out their with free-will can become a member of the KKK.
I myself have enough negative Karma from this lifetime and all my other incarnations imbedded in the rings of my soul for the rock of ages to choose NOT to invite that vacuum of negativity into my soul record during this lifetime. But this is America... shrug.
As for the KKK being true occultists?? Highly unlikely, they may have thier sects of Satanists ...which is highly possible.. but even a Satanist has to invoke the creative power of the Lord of the Universe Most High - Yotzer Amaroth ITSELF to have Satan, Lucifer, Samael or Bezulbub or demons to be present or appear.
The odds are that the average Skinhead or KKK member are/ is not educated enough to be effective at even Satanism, as that properly following certain protections, invitations and complicated dedicated much procedures involved in such a ceremony, under the proper formalities....is unrealistic. My impression asserts that it is highly unlikely that many KKK'er's or skinheads speak the Enochian language.
Reading these replies, I will also state that too much emphasis is placed on Mr. Pike. The coincidence of the Masonic Scales in KKK regalia is insignificant as compared to the benefits to society that the Masons and Shriner's provide. Let it go.
In the Spirit of the Rising Sun... I salute the seekers out there for Truth and Reason! Hekas! Hekas! Belbolai!, Kadoish! Kadoish! Kadoish! Adonai Tsabayoth!!! Yeheshuah Lord of the Light Sepreme!! hehe! Live and let live! Peace to All this Christ-mass Season! Through the unfolding enlightening Eye of Horus...may the Spirit of Wisdom fill your Chalice with her sacred magick of Love, Light and Life!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
A correction to my above posting asserts that Masons and Rosicrucians wuld NOT be allowed to discuss religious or political affiliations at their Official gatherings. My posting has a few grammatical errors.
Peace!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Yechidah

I am with you on the fact that too much emphasis is put on Pike and that there is no institutional relationship between the KKK and masonry.

However, some of the "facts" you state about masonry itself I must dispute:

1) There is no "ceremonial high magick." There is ritual, which has no element of religion in it except the recognition that a supreme being exists. Some will claim that this MUST be magic - but then so is every other ritual, like the US pledge of allegiance.

2) It is custom and tradition (and in some cases, masonic law) that religion and politics not be talked about within the lodge. If someone was in a real secret society I am guessing they would not tell their brethren, although this is neither a formal rule or anything else - just conjecture on my part. After all, if its really "secret..."

3) There are no occult studies/studies to "ascension" in masonry. There is certainly philosophical and esoteric study - but not of the occult. And even these side studies are not formally sanctioned by the lodge, although we are encouraged to engage in them.

4) Masonry is not a religion, and does not offer salvation. It has nothing to do with any religion, except that it recommends its members engage actively in their own religion.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

Why is Seqenenre Tao, the Master Mason of the Temple of Jerusalem referred to as Hiram Abif, and why would a possible Egyptian King(if he was so) of Thebes be so inclined to build a Temple for the Hitites? (If that is what the Hebrews were called). My muddled knowlege of Egyptian history was that the Hyksos Kings such as Apepi I aka A-user-re felt they were entitled to possess the secrets of the Horus, as they considered themselves egotistically Thee Horus, and wanted to become Osiris in death and be a star to shine forever after. If Seqenenre Tao the 1st was murdered by the Hitites and the secrets therafter with him? Why would an Egyptian King want to Assist in the building of the Temple of Jurusalem?

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by Huabamambo
Every Mason who reads this must read Pikes Literature. Then you will fully understand Masonry in a new light.

Many of us here have been reading Pike for years. He's one of my favorite writers.

And, no, evidence points to Pike not being a member of the Ku Klux Klan.

Lets think about everything for a sec. Lets for arguments sake say Pike was part or the KKK heck lets even say i really DID help found it. He was a briliant man (notice i am not by my spelling!) born in Boston (huge + in my book!) accepted to Harvard at 15, Brig. Gen. (they didnt just give those away), now take all that and read what is in the first post and I have seen those "mission statments" else where. Why wouldnt a Man like Pike have been involved. But when resurected as a Rascists Klan I do not believe in my heart or hearts that it would have been Pikes vision.
To say its something to do with the Mason's you might as well say what ever religion, rotory club, checkers club or what ever each Klan member belonged to supported the Klan. I do not understand why people must just MUST associate Masonry with every pathetic thing a member is part of. The whole is made up of all memebers not 1 member making the whole.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I was quite disturbed after my thorough research that the KKK derived from the masons. As a African American that shocks me because many African Americans that are middle -upperclass citizens are members of the masonic brotherhoood. I dont think African Americans are aware of when they join I believe that the organizations fails to talk about that part of the history. Student at Alabama A&M University class of 09

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The KKK are nowhere near the top. Just based on their beliefs alone, they would not make it very far.

You'd be surprised who's at the very top. VERY surprised.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Your really not doing your research if you think there is any relationship between the KKK and masonry. Please don't take anti-mason websites seriously, these are the same people who in many cases also think masons are actually reptilian beings who shape shift into humans.

Please do some real research - using actual, real sources - before spreading this kind of stuff. College students are assuming much it seems....

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Privy_Princess
The KKK are nowhere near the top. Just based on their beliefs alone, they would not make it very far.

So are you gonna tell us who's at the top, or just propagate an air of mystery instead?

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yechidah
reply to post by Tamahu

Why is Seqenenre Tao, the Master Mason of the Temple of Jerusalem referred to as Hiram Abif, and why would a possible Egyptian King(if he was so) of Thebes be so inclined to build a Temple for the Hitites? (If that is what the Hebrews were called). My muddled knowlege of Egyptian history was that the Hyksos Kings such as Apepi I aka A-user-re felt they were entitled to possess the secrets of the Horus, as they considered themselves egotistically Thee Horus, and wanted to become Osiris in death and be a star to shine forever after. If Seqenenre Tao the 1st was murdered by the Hitites and the secrets therafter with him? Why would an Egyptian King want to Assist in the building of the Temple of Jurusalem?

Interesting questions.

According to Ra Un Nefer Amen, the Hittites were always involved in conspiracies in order to try to take control of the Khemetian throne.

From "Isis Unveiled":

"Set or Sat-an, the god of the Hittites and Hyk-sos...."

"According to Josephus, the Hyk-sos were the ancestors of the Israelites.* This is doubtless substantially true.
The Hebrew Scriptures, which tell a somewhat different story, were written at a later period, and underwent several revisions, before they were promulgated with any degree of publicity. Typhon became odious in Egypt, and shepherds "an abomination." "In the course of the twentieth dynasty he was suddenly treated as an evil demon, insomuch that his effigies and name are obliterated on all the monuments and inscriptions that could be reached."** In all ages the gods have been liable to be euhemerized into men. There are tombs of Zeus, Apollo, Hercules, and Bacchus, which are often mentioned to show that originally they were only mortals. Shem, Ham, and Japhet, are traced in the divinities Shamas of Assyria, Kham of Egypt, and Iapetos the Titan. Seth was god of the Hyk-sos..." - H.P. Blavatsky

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
So there we have more historical clues in regard to the usual inferiority complex that Jews and Caucasians generally have, which makes them feel like they need to control everything in the world.

Not that Jews and Caucasians are the only ones who work for Set, the darkside of the tyrannical Demiurge, of course....

[edit on 20-6-2008 by Tamahu]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

The Klan was originally made up of lawyers and confederate generals. I don't think ill educated is the way to describe them. As far as Ku Klux Klan, I'm reading a book that describes it as a twist on kuklos a greek word meaning circle. I don't see why it can't be that, however maybe there is more to it. Some of the titles that are in this post are not what I have read. I have an Exalted Cyclops and his twelve Terrors; a Great Titan and his twelve Furies; a Grand Dragon and his nine Hydras; and the Imperial Wizard and his fifteen Genii. I do agree that it is weird that they chose mythology and fantasy names to describe themselves.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roark

Originally posted by Privy_Princess

So are you gonna tell us who's at the top, or just propagate an air of mystery instead?

Cheers.

Well, I guess I should have said who is the highest in human form. The very top is God, of course.

But in human form, let's just say that many @ the top wouldn't be invited to a KKK barbeque. So yeah, KKK isn't gonna get very far at all. They play their role, that's it.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Privy_Princess

Well that was a nice evasive answer. Care to offer any evidence on how the KKK is related to freemasonry, or who is at the VERY TOP of freemasonry, since thats what you seemed to be talking about originally?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Text
what is your oppion on the kkk burning crosses in a black community

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ludaChris

live your life....

awesome quote.

thank you

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MacDonagh

They are as far as I am concerned not practicing occultists. The vast majority are southern Christians, and the Occult would be something which they would not feel drawn too. I could be wrong, but I (a practicing occultist) just consider them to be a bunch of genetic throw backs. If they were to get into things occult. Thule, Vrill, and other Nazi approved occultism would be more their thing

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden
They are as far as I am concerned not practicing occultists. The vast majority are southern Christians, and the Occult would be something which they would not feel drawn too.

For the most part, I agree.

If they were to get into things occult. Thule, Vrill, and other Nazi approved occultism would be more their thing
That's where I'd disagree. Golden Dawn came almost directly from Masonic Rosicrucians; Gerald Garner, the founder of modern Wicca, was a Mason. There are some occult-minded people within Masonry, and we tend to find each other on the fringes of the whole.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join