It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did Moses know the English word GOD!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Let look at the Alpha and Omega set of commandments (Mitzvot)

First there were the 10 Mitzvot or commandments
and at Moses death the total number was locked by G_d at 613 Mitzvot

First and last (Jesus) 10 and 613 together

Edit
[convert 10613 Number base 10 to Number base 25]
Find a number base converter on the web if you were sleeping in math class that day look up Number Bases first!
end edit

10613 base 10 is GOD base 25 (Christmas Base) this by the way is the very first base to make the number GOD as it is the first base to use the letter O as a number.

Before you argue which Religion is right Know it took both to make this true?!?

[edit on 1-12-2005 by Iesous]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
He didn't, he used the Hebrew word Yahweh. The French use Dieu, which is very similar to the Welsh word Duw - same root, you see, in Latin. As for the rest of your post please eludicate as it makes no sense at all.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmind
He didn't, he used the Hebrew word Yahweh. The French use Dieu, which is very similar to the Welsh word Duw - same root, you see, in Latin. As for the rest of your post please eludicate as it makes no sense at all.

Sorry number base's are second nature to Computer techs I forget.

Just think of it as if we had 14 fingers we would most likly be using base 14
and have 13 different names for digits plus zero
but we have 10 with nine names for digits plus zero
Its easier just to look up number bases.

Computers think in base 2 just 0 and 1 like a light off and on.
Sorry if its confusing.
Greg

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmind
As for the rest of your post please eludicate as it makes no sense at all.

Iesous, I'm sorry but I'll have to agree with Darkmind… I don’t see the point. A bit more of an explanation?

Edit: I see you tried to explain. I still fail to see what the base of any number has to do with Moses knowing the English word for God?

[edit on 1-12-2005 by Gemwolf]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf

Edit: I see you tried to explain. I still fail to see what the base of any number has to do with Moses knowing the English word for God?

[edit on 1-12-2005 by Gemwolf]

Ok maybe I should look at this backwards number bases give us the ability to use letters for numbers.
the first number base to use D is 14
the first number base to use G is 17
the first number base to use O is 25

so I converted the number GOD in base 25 to the base we use which is base ten

later while studing the Jewish Religion I found that Moses had more commandments than I, as a Christian, was aware of and there was a total of 613 and by Jewish tradition this number was not to be changed by order of G_d. (G_d a respectful form of writting His name)
So looking at the number remembering Jesus words the First and the Last I seperated the number 10 613 so how did Moses know to stop at 613
Did he or I get really lucky to make the word of GOD

10613 = GOD base 25 this is not changeable no interpretation required

10 was the first set 613 the last set this is history you would have to debate a Jewish person if you think that is changeable

DON'T SHOOT the messenger!

this is like inches to metric no arguement just conversion.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
If you play with numbers long enough, you can find anything. You found G_d and wonder how Moses knew English. But why didn't Moses know French?

I admire your tenacity and skill with numbers and I acknowledge your faith but the reality is that you are finding coincidences.

Be careful, don't get lost in this Kabbalistic numerology. It is a form of divination that is specifically outlawed in the Bible.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iesous
Ok maybe I should look at this backwards number bases give us the ability to use letters for numbers.

I have no idea why each of those numbers relates to the letters....why is D associated with 14 for example? 14 at base 25 is E. Though you are right in saying that 10613 at base 25 does come out "god".

so I converted the number GOD in base 25 to the base we use which is base ten

Why did you use base 25? Why not base 24 or base 501 or good old base 10? Is there any logic behind this? BTW base 24 gives you "ia5", I wonder what that could signify.

10 was the first set 613 the last set this is history you would have to debate a Jewish person if you think that is changeable

I still can't understand why you have tacked a 10 to the front of 613? Could you explain how this works?

I somehow think that if converting inches to metric was this obscure and complicated we wouldn't bother.

Overall you seem to be suggesting that Moses was some kind of character like The Riddler in Batman - laying down massively obscure (and pointless) riddles that could only be solved thousands of years later when the English language and a number base system were developed.

You would think that if Moses had powers that enabled him to understand future languages and mathematical systems he would have done something more useful with them......

EDIT: Shpelling

[edit on 1/12/05 by FatherLukeDuke]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Huh?

so I converted the number GOD in base 25 to the base we use which is base ten 10613

? Are you saying 141225 in base ten is 10613? Shouldn't the order count for something?

How is it god?

Sounds familiar.

Its not similar at all. Its not a simple conversion of units. You are interpreting the numbers for god, you are interpreting that the 25 of base 25 is significant, and then you are interpreting the relevance of the 'conversion' from base 25 to base 10, and then you are interpreting that it still means god, and then interpreting the meaning for the numbers, and then interpreting that its meaninful at all.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Sounds familiar.

It's all about the underground lamb plasma. Or something.

10613 base 10 is GOD base 25 (Christmas Base) this by the way is the very first base to make the number GOD as it is the first base to use the letter O as a number.

Christmas Base? Where did that come from?

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
D is only base 14 if you are using a hexadecimal type conversion, which still uses the first 10 numerical digits.

I'm not sure about this, but I don't think that the ancient Hebrews used arabic numbers for 1-10. My understanding is that they used their aleph-bet for letters and numbers.

In that case the Hebrew equivalent of D would be base 4, and the equivalent of G would be base 7.

Don't you see this fundamental flaw?

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Iesous,
You make assumptions on material not in evidence. I'm sure you know what a tautology is and you are mired in such an exercise. First you assume that Moses was a real person casting out the very good possibility that Moses and the umteenth telling of the flood story was allegory just like all the other flood sagas from which the biblical flood story is taken.
But as to why he might know a word not invented at his supposed time...in 975 years a guy has to have learned something. lol
If you really want to know something about the bible why not try to discover why the retelling of the original romance novel that became the bible had people living over 900 years when the average life span for a male 5000 years ago was in the late thirties. Hummmmm
skep

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Excluding the math, HOW did Moses know all the purported writings in Genesis and the other OT wisdom when it was millions??? of years before he came along.Please do not tell me G-d told him..In the burning bush he got the tenets, maybe, but not all of creation!!

www.awitness.org...

[edit on 1-12-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by informatu
D is only base 14 if you are using a hexadecimal type conversion, which still uses the first 10 numerical digits.

I'm not sure about this, but I don't think that the ancient Hebrews used arabic numbers for 1-10. My understanding is that they used their aleph-bet for letters and numbers.

In that case the Hebrew equivalent of D would be base 4, and the equivalent of G would be base 7.

Don't you see this fundamental flaw?

I see the fundamental flaw.

There are not Vowels as and English literate person understands within the Hebrew language.

Your system is shifted, and your results are skewed.

Back to the drawing board.

When you figure out the lotto numbers before the drawing send me a PM.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Long before Moses, Lilith knew the real name of G-d and she called it out so she could escape the dominant Adam

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I am going to copy all of the numbers here and then I'm going to play them in the provincial lottery. If I win, then it's obvious that this is REAL .... oh boy, I'm gonna win ten million bucks -- Canadian (that's fifty-five bucks US).

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Iesous,

I find this subject matter to be remotely tantalizing, and unusually familiar, but I have a very fractional and limited understanding of what it is you are attempting to convey.

I'm not saying the information you are presenting is fictional and without merit, however the bible was designed in a way to speak to many on a personal level that others do not necessarily need to comprehend in order for truths to become evident to the one that is interpretting it a certain way.

Although you may have lost me, it does not make your conclusions obsurd, just misunderstood by myself, and probably alot of people.

Stay on your path.

Peace,
John

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Long before Moses, Lilith knew the real name of G-d and she called it out so she could escape the dominant Adam

That is who we need to talk to. Where is Lilith?

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

No disrespect to brilliant folks of the jewish faith, hindu faith, scholars within the scientific theological community, but you will never figure it out with logic or reasoning...i dont care how complex the formulas and number games become or how you calculate values in the Torah code. Relax and breathe,,,know that all is in perfect order without having to know how it all works.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by siriuslyone

That is who we need to talk to. Where is Lilith?

She is still around causing mayhem.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Any one with two cells of grey mater knows that Moses did not know English which is my point so I find it beyond the realm of randomness for the first and last set of his commandments equal the number GOD and this is a numerical parallel to I am the alpha and omega first and last - Jesus.

bases 11 thru 36 use A ... Z

The base - Max ie base 17 G is the last number in base 17 the G is [16] numerical notation letter ref is the 9 of the respective base

remember the last digit for a given base is [Base number] - 1

[Base 10] - 1 = 9 our last digit

I don't write for dummies (not that I am calling anyone dummies except for the people that actualy argued the point of Moses not knowing English - and a word to them - timeline English as we know it did not exist or the word God) so if i use opposites I figure you are smart enough to know that Moses didn't know English but maybe G_d did and Moses was our lead G_d guy!
Gee it doesn't work in other languages ... go figure ( that puts the USA in JerUSAlem if I want to see it that way that my business and I don't care what anyones point is on that little oddity) ... Internationaly I think English is the required language but I'm sure someone can make a good point that it is not.

Have a good weekend I'd say have a great weekend but I don't want to be a suck up.
If I post my stuff first in skunk works where does it get moved to when a mod doesn't understand it! Of course they might be caught on the "Moses did't speak Inglish did he? (Please note the pun on using a I for the E ... Ie Inglish ((not planed but it really came out nicely Ie the "Ie" put that together with the USA thing and Ie so US(a) an evolving Pun! I'm a legend in my own mind ... I'm getting a headache now)

Cheers

Greg

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join