It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your predictions who is first to Nuke who?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
What do you think?

I am unsure who will be first but Iran is up there way up there. For everything I read about Iran and the president there I fear something will happen plus lots of psychics have written they will get nuked to. Not sure exactly who like nostrodomus etc. Anyone know?

I fear activity in with China and Russia what and when will be the question...

Let's here thoughts,feelings,psychic abilities and BS ;P

Sorry if this should or could fall under general chit chat forum but its about amateur predictions so well ya know move if needed.

[edit on 1-12-2005 by japike]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:42 AM
link   
1st place: A tough one but I do have a very strong feeling that Israel will be involved. I can see them being the ones that dish it out, but I think its more likely that they will be on the receiving end of some sort or missle attack (not necessarily nuclear ) then retaliating with some nukes.

2nd place goes to India or Pakistan doing some nuclear testing, that might "accidentally" fall on Kashmir. I know it makes no sense in regards to my scientific ranking but ill put Iran here too. Giving or receiving (for receiving see #3)

3rd place: The US trying out a "mini nuke" (oh the irony). So thats my top three.

The rest of the list comprises terroists with a briefcase nuke and an angry country being provoked ie North Korea.

Lastly I must note that 2 years ago Iraq was my Gold medal winner because George W and co told me it was an emminent threat but it aint lookin so good now so they have dropped out of my top 20.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Iran will nuke Israel mainly because of a retaliation for an attack on their nuklear facilitys they were going to do it eventualy just this event will cause them to do it alot sooner this will happen shortly probably either just before spring or at the end of fall next year

I also see some sort of potential bombing or nuke detonation in the us just befor or after spring of next year this will be the governments doing to rally the people around them to support a war on Iran since they will now begin to claim that Iran has ties to bin laden wich is true to some degree and may even go as far a saying he is in Iran and their inteligence conferms it

us and Israel will be the istegators of world war 3 sice they will be the ones who lead an attack on Iran then Iran nukes Israel, this causes issues all over the world, this is when countrys start taking sides no one gets nuked for a while after this since shortly after the war starts with in a few months it is cut short by some asteroid strikes the first one is spoted by nasa be for it hits an their is an efort put forth to stop it using a nuke wich only breaks it up, but dosen't cause it not to hit this will strike late next year causing world wide damage their will be a red crystal like substance in it wich will shatter on impact and cause a strange red myst/dust to be kicked up into the air now this next part gets a little strange I'm not sure if it is for real or not but you should hear it anyway
ok now this crystal causes changes in people like is enhances thier natural abilitys mainly things to do with the mind like telepathy, mind reading, pyrokenisis, claravoince, sometimes strength and other abilitys or powers emerge or their are physical alterations, esentialy like mutation people will change but not every one only some
any one who has direct contact with an intact crystal will be massivly altered all this is most likly a result of the energy that was absorbed from the nuke blast this is mainly why the astroid was not destroyed the crystal acts like a capasitor and absorbed the energy from the blast it is advised to not touch one since you will not know how it will change you could be good could be bad you could get massily powerful or become horrificaly deformed
now I know that last part sound nuts but I'm pretty sure its going to happen tho I'm not 100% on that yet tho if it does it will be interesting to say the least

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Well if there is an attck early next spring you bet your spherical objects Irans in deep horse hockey.

The Pentagon, acting under instructions from Vice President Dick Cheney’s office, has tasked the United States Strategic Command (STRATCOM) with drawing up a contingency plan to be employed in response to another 9/11-type terrorist attack on the United States. The plan includes a large-scale air assault on Iran employing both conventional and tactical nuclear weapons. Within Iran there are more than 450 major strategic targets, including numerous suspected nuclear-weapons-program development sites. Many of the targets are hardened or are deep underground and could not be taken out by conventional weapons, hence the nuclear option. As in the case of Iraq, the response is not conditional on Iran actually being involved in the act of terrorism directed against the United States. Several senior Air Force officers involved in the planning are reportedly appalled at the implications of what they are doing – that Iran is being set up for an unprovoked nuclear attack – but no one is prepared to damage his career by posing any objections.”

NUKE

ADMIN Edit- Rearranged non ATS type language.

[edit on 12-1-2005 by Springer]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I don't know why....or where this thought has come from -- call it a "premonition" but I see Pakistan nuking....themselves!

That's right, I see a nuclear accident happening in Pakistan that will result in Pakistan nuking themselves. Of course, news and information will be sketchy in the aftermath which will result in Pakistan attacking India in "retaliation". This mistake, this grievous error will then lead towards a nuclear exchange between Pakistan and India.

It will only be "after the smoke clears" that the truth about the Pakistani nuclear accident comes to light but, by then, it will have been too late.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Didn't the United States nuke Hiroshima and Nagasike Japan to end WWII?

This would be the first; actually the US nuked itself at the White Sands testing facility before we Nuked Japan.

Time flies!!

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I wish these damn nukes were never invented!

What are those pills to take a few hours before exposure? I couldn't find them at the CVS last I looked it sure seems like we all should get some just in case. This crap sucks.

Last night on CNN they had a graphic saying "The Bird Flu is a Breathe Away" like its cool or something WTF?

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
HAHAH your goning to die and the irish arent becuase we all got thoses tablets they were sent out by the goverment in case sellifiled went KA BOOM

top topics

join