It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I think, at this point, we have to look at all of this and try to find the 'morsels' that may be true... and we have to also be happy if we can get something out of all this. If, for instance, Anon's story is bunk but the photos are of such a high quality that they look credible, I would consider that a 'success' of sorts.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
It seems to me that wildly speculating on what this or that could mean only plays into the hands of the people responsible for disinformation.

If collectivley our response was "so what?" I wonder how much quicker the truth would be known...

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
More on food…

Why C-Rations of all things? Yuck. You’re taking all kinds of junk, including electrical appliances, and about 40,000 pounds of C-Rations… where about 10,000 pounds of said rations are nothing but tin cans and packing materials… what a waste of space.

Why not 40,000 pounds of “real” food, and by that I mean like covered wagon days food that will last for years.

Flour, sugar, lard, tallow, olive (and other) oils, salt, pepper, (and other herbs/spices) jerked meat, dried fruit and vegetables, powdered milk, whole grains, dried beans, rice, pasta, etc. etc. etc.

40,000 pounds of that kinda stuff in bulk packaging would be more food, of a higher quality, and would last longer….

Cut back on some of the cans and you could take more coffee and cigarettes *smirks*

C-Rations… Yuck.

rock on
twj

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
at the end of the new post it says

"It is reported that after President Ronald Reagan watched a special screening of "Close Encounters of the Third Kind," he privately spoke to Steven Spielberg and said, "You don't know how true this really is." (The actual quote by President Reagan ) ]"

i thought it was ET reagan supposidly said that to Spielberg i take it maybe it's a typo

Graham

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serpentime
Mr. Ryan,

Thank you for your post. The new material is very interesting, and I am glad to read it.

Would it be possible to pass the following questions on to Mr. Martinez and any of the three "Anons"?

1.) Why is this material being released now?

2.) By what authorization is this material being released?
Are any of the "Anons" the Originator?

3.) What is the status of the so-called "Holloman Landing Film"?
The original presentation of diplomatic credentials is integral to this story. May we see any of this long-awaited imagery?

4.) Why are the Ebens reconnoitring Earth?
I know your "questions and answers" page identifies this matter as "Not clarified", but one of the"Anons" stated, "...but I do know the facts surrounding EBE#1." (And, presumably, why he was found hiding behind a rock on Planet Earth.) It would seem highly problematic to release this type of sensitive information without a responsible grip on our visitor's motives.

Thank you, again.

I hope this would not be trouble.

--Serpentime

[edit on 22-12-2005 by Serpentime]

Hi, Serpentime - excellent questions. I admire your posts and your perspectives.

These questions have been asked before, and the answers are unclear. As best as I can respond myself:

1.) Why is this material being released now?

Not known. The best agreed hypothesis is that disclosure is imminent and this is a step along the way. (Alternative hypothesis: Anon and his colleagues are elderly and want to meet their Maker having done the right thing for mankind...)

2.) By what authorization is this material being released?
Are any of the "Anons" the Originator?

We are told that the "DIA-6" have a superior who is overseeing this all. Forgive me for being enigmatic (and I can't enlarge on this) but we do have evidence that this person does actually exist inasmuch as a problematic situation arose in which he said, through Anonymous through Victor, that he would intervene on our behalf. The situation was indeed handled completely with no other action being required.

3.) What is the status of the so-called "Holloman Landing Film"?

No idea. Anonymous has not mentioned this. We have no other inside info.

4.) Why are the Ebens reconnoitring Earth?

No idea. Maybe for the same reason as we visit Amazon tribal societies? (Serious answer)

Best wishes, Bill

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Mr. Ryan,
I was wondering if you could answer a few questions:

1.When Anon speaks of Eben interference that was supposed to 'civilize' human society 2000 years ago... he surely has to realize that most people are going to jump to the conclusion that he is talking about the person we usually refer to as Jesus of Nazareth. A person doesn't really have to be a christian to make this assumption... as the 2000 year mark seems to fit perfectly with what is commonly assumed about the life of Jesus (no one, for instance, can confuse a date of 1 AD with Galileo or St. Francis, etc). Why, then, did Anon not mention Jesus directly? Was he afraid that people would dismiss his claims if they had a religious (or arguably anti-religious) connection?

2.Why did Anon mention 'J-Rod' at all if he is not going to comment on him/it? Surely he would realize that this would just make people more inquisitive... and that people would not feel that they had learned 'the truth' if that part of the story was hidden?

3.Is Anon willing to have his photos (when they are ready) offered up for a chemical/photographic analysis? To be clear.... I am not saying that he should wait until after such a study is conducted before revealing them (as I, like everyone else, can't wait to see them).

4.Can Anon give a detailed description of the Ebens in his next post? Based on what has been posted I assume that they look similar to the 'greys' of ufo lore... but I would still like confirmation of this.

5.The journal entry was excellent reading... whether it was real or not.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Firstly, if I posted this ---->

"I came home very late from the local bar tonight and my dog, Rover confronted me. It appears that he isnt really a dog but he is from a planet hovering near to Sirius and His Superiors have instructed him to break cover and leave "sleeper" mode to inform me that I had been chosen to reveal, via Rover, that we are soon to become members of the Inter Galatic Federation and I will issue further comminques as soon as Rover tells me to."

I am positive that the response would generate at least fourty pages, ranging from how did Rover play dead for so long to is Dog the Dominant Species in the Sirius System.

Secondly, should (and thats the biggest "should" Ive ever come across in my life) it be that this is true, then I guarantee to run both New York and London marathons in the nude.

OK, as you were, sorry to interrupt such profound discussion.

Please feel free to carry on with out me

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Since many of you claim the Ebens had and lost intergalactic travel due to wars or their planet dying lets take a look at human civilization and see how it compares? Since the humans have been here I can't think of 1 technological advance that we lost in time due to some event. I mean you'd think if the Ebens survived and won a war they'd still keep the know how to have intergalactic travel? In human history after large wars a lot of nations that win have a huge techologically boom after. Look at the USA after WW2. Even Japan which lost made huge advancements. Its kinda like saying humans could forgot how to make fire.

I don't buy this theory that they lost their technology to have intergalactic travel. I think maybe more they decided since they were weak from the war to just keep out of the way and try to rebuild their society to their liking. Also maybe they didn't want to waste their resources making ships and traveling around the galaxy and focused on rebuilding their society first...not sure how this would take so long though?

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by eh7879
Since many of you claim the Ebens had and lost intergalactic travel due to...

However, it has also been said that perhaps Earth was inhabited by advanced civilzations many thousands of years ago. Could it have been that we (or someone) once had knowledge comporable or even further beyond what we know now? Maybe the societal structure was different. What could have happened that we lost this knowledge?

Did they lose it or give it up for a time? Did they leave enough clues for it to be rediscovered in time?

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The Eben civilization never ceased to exist...they clearly remained around to move to another planet and fight a war. Then it says after all this they then traveled the stars 2000 years ago. If there was a more advanced human raced we haven't found it and it became extinct....this was never mentioned in the Ebens case.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams

Mr. Ryan,
I was wondering if you could answer a few questions:

1.When Anon speaks of Eben interference that was supposed to 'civilize' human society 2000 years ago... he surely has to realize that most people are going to jump to the conclusion that he is talking about the person we usually refer to as Jesus of Nazareth. A person doesn't really have to be a christian to make this assumption... as the 2000 year mark seems to fit perfectly with what is commonly assumed about the life of Jesus (no one, for instance, can confuse a date of 1 AD with Galileo or St. Francis, etc). Why, then, did Anon not mention Jesus directly? Was he afraid that people would dismiss his claims if they had a religious (or arguably anti-religious) connection?

2.Why did Anon mention 'J-Rod' at all if he is not going to comment on him/it? Surely he would realize that this would just make people more inquisitive... and that people would not feel that they had learned 'the truth' if that part of the story was hidden?

3.Is Anon willing to have his photos (when they are ready) offered up for a chemical/photographic analysis? To be clear.... I am not saying that he should wait until after such a study is conducted before revealing them (as I, like everyone else, can't wait to see them).

4.Can Anon give a detailed description of the Ebens in his next post? Based on what has been posted I assume that they look similar to the 'greys' of ufo lore... but I would still like confirmation of this.

5.The journal entry was excellent reading... whether it was real or not.

1) Allowing for the 2,000 years to have been an estimate, the great civilizer could have been Plato, Socrates, Alexander the Great, Viracocha, Enki, Gautama Siddhartha (The Buddha), or any one of a dozen or more other great civilizers...

2) Victor Martinez had asked Anonymous for details of the exchange program participants from "the other side". That's the only reason J-Rod was mentioned. But I understand your point: it's a bit like saying "I've got a secret and I'm not going to tell you" when you hadn't actually asked.

3) Anonymous has said that the photos will be scanned. If they are not part of the 3,000 page report, the delay may be due to access/ authorization problems. If they ARE part of the report, while photos would be dramatic, better to convince the skeptics would be scanned pages of Carl Sagan's calculations explaining Serpo's orbit in the binary star environment (the famously difficult "three body problem"). You can't fake good mathematical physics.

4) We would love to know what the Ebens looked like – it's strange that Anonymous has not told us. It must be readily available data (or, to the skeptic, easy to invent).

5) I posted onlyinmydreams' brilliant team analysis (p.38, post 1876902) to Victor's list for comment earlier today... I thought that was inspired and very helpful. We need more analysis of this nature.

Best wishes, Bill

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams

This is where I start to get extremely sour on Serpo. I started out suspending total disbelief(well, not really, but I went along with the story as much as I could), then I went to my usual stance on all matters lacking empirical evidence, now this is just beginning to reek of a hoax in my mind.

When one brings up J-ROD, it is almost instantly connected, in the minds of people who follow ufological ongoings, with Burisch and all of the nonsensical claims(see: lacking empirical evidence) he makes. There is ZERO benefit to mentioning "J-ROD". Absolutely none. It will only further complicate matters by obfuscating the two different stories with each other. Didn't Bill Ryan, claim/confirm that this story has nothing to do with Burisch? Or am I wrong is thinking I read that somewhere. Certainly Burisch has denied any relation to Serpo on his propaganda laden forums.

I just don't see any logic in including that statement. These are supposedly intelligent people releasing this information, assuming they actually hold the positions they claim.

Ram

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Once the public sees these photographs, even our skeptics, die-hard debunkers and those who claim that this is all a "non-event disclosure," will scratch their heads in total amazement! [They're not from a Hollywood movie set.]

— one photograph shows the entire Team standing next to an Eben home, with several Ebens standing in the background;
— another photograph shows the Team's new home in the north;
— another photograph shows an Eben village in the north;
— another photograph shows a group of Ebens playing their "soccer" game.

Interresting stuff...
I can't wait for the photo's.. But i must.

I hope we will all see those photos next year...

The thing i like about this story - is the feeling of it. They are not Hostile.. these ones...
This is great information... Just read it - and it makes me feel good... It all makes sense... There is a good feeling about it - and that pleases me a bit...

The meeting between them... How did they plan it if they have problems with time... years and minutes...But maybe there is a good explaination. About stars maps...and such.. Or maybe the time explaination is classified cause it has something to do with the Pyramids or the Mayan calender..And therefore secret.

Lets just read on... As the post keeps updating... There is a good feeling about it..... Well - this is better than Harry Potter...Cause this could possibly be real..

And let's hope some photo's come out soon - after the Dairy has been posted..For the Team-members...

We never know...
(this is Great)

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Mr. Ryan,

Thank you for your answers. I appreciate your openness and accessibility.

If the "DIA-6" would prefer the most useful Playback from their Targets (including you), then I would humbly ask of them to be more forthcoming as regards their raison d'etre.

If you would be so kind, might I ask another important question?

As of right now, what are the people on Victor's list thinking about all of this?

(The comments page has been dormant as of late...)

Onlyinmydreams posed some excellent questions(IMHO), particularly #s two through four, and you stated that we needed more analysis like the Team List.

If we here at ATS knew more about the current mood at Victor's, then we might be in a better position to produce more useful analyses.

The more minds, the better...

...and the better for "Anon"'s Playback.

Just my thoughts.

Again, thank you.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serpentime
Mr. Ryan,

Thank you for your answers. I appreciate your openness and accessibility.

If the "DIA-6" would prefer the most useful Playback from their Targets (including you), then I would humbly ask of them to be more forthcoming as regards their raison d'etre.

If you would be so kind, might I ask another important question?

As of right now, what are the people on Victor's list thinking about all of this?

(The comments page has been dormant as of late...)

Onlyinmydreams posed some excellent questions(IMHO), particularly #s two through four, and you stated that we needed more analysis like the Team List.

If we here at ATS knew more about the current mood at Victor's, then we might be in a better position to produce more useful analyses.

The more minds, the better...

...and the better for "Anon"'s Playback.

Just my thoughts.

Again, thank you.

Actually, I have that question myself. As with many lists, there is an active minority and a larger, slightly more silent majority. Some people have never said what they think, but have just been asking questions and adding value in various ways. So I'm currently conducting a poll asking them what they consider to be the % accuracy of the claims, and what is their personal favored hypothesis. (Someone could do that here, too!)

I entirely agree - the more minds, the better.

Best wishes, Bill

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by torbjon
The Team members were military. This was a military run operation. The military has a phenomenal amount of experience in logistics and sending personnel and equipment into unknown and potentially hostile environments.

torbjon... your point is well taken. However, we're talking about the military/government decades ago. Some 50yrs later with infinitely more sophisticated communication and computerized support systems our government/military is still capable of major logistical FUBARs like the Iraq debacle (lack of personnel protective gear, unarmored vehicles, etc.) and Katrina (people starving/dying while we drive trailor loads of ice all over the country for several weeks). My point is the government/military is famous for making stooopid decisions regarding logistics and planning. Imagine how much better they were at it so long ago. Notwithstanding the amazing nature of this story this is one area I'm not quite as concerned about.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I must have missed something.

Who is this "MVC" the commander keeps referring to?

[edit on 24-12-2005 by futureafter]

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
ahh.....

sounds likes a load of sh*t. You guys will believe anything.

show me some pictures (how hard is it to scan them in this day and age?!!, 5, maybe 10 mins???).

gj bill ryan, keep up the hard work (*snickers*).

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
jtma508

Unlike Katrina and some of our more recent military expeditions, they had six month to prepare for this operation. That’s a lot of time to ponder things even for agencies as inept as our government and military… of course, it could be argued that that was Too Much time to put together a list of equipment deemed necessary for survival in an unknown and potentially hostile environment, hence multiple coffee pots and electric typewriters got dumped into the mix. *shrugs* who can tell.

As an aside:

they took a “scientific calculator”, not entirely certain what that is… one that can do scientific notation? logs, tangents, ect. etc. etc. or just one that can handle really big/really small numbers (like, say, ten point floating decimal)

a brief look at the history of calculating devices is interesting:

www.vintagecalculators.com...

I can find references to four function desktop models, bulky beasts, 30 to 50 pounds a pop depending upon the model… first hand held four function calculators didn’t come out until After 1965…

they also took “…three different sized telescopes, tangents, both conventional and electrical”

huh? a tangent is a concept, not a thing, unless they were referring to a tangent galvanometer… why a galvanometer? and why two kinds?

since it’s listed right after telescopes, maybe they meant “sextant”.

more huh?

an electrical sextant? what is That and how does it work??

what a weird bunch o’ junk they took…

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Porky, if you've got nothing productive to add, feel free to not post.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join