It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
J-ROD was a cloned Eben, created by the Ebens, who came as another type of visitor. J-ROD is a very complicated matter and the entire story will never be made public. The exact type of entity J-ROD was shall remain classified as "Above Top Secret."

You think anonymous was making a reference to this forum? Might be his way of stating that he is reading this thread.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
I am having trouble seeing the new post. For me it only goes to post 10a. The first page has a new post notice, but otherwise the rest of the web site looks the same.

Anyone else having trouble?

Sounds like you just need to clear your cache - or hit the Reload button at the top of your browser. If the Reload button doesn't work:

For Internet Explorer:
Click on Tools
Click on Internet Options
Click on Delete Files button located in the middle of pop-up window.
Close your IE browser(s) and try again.

Same for Netscape/Firefox, except once in the options, go to Privacy tab and clear your "Cache."

Hope this helps....

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
@ Hydden

No, nothing from MY personal experience (my bad wording), but from previous experience here on the earth in the colonization time.

Advanced west civilization did discover and contact primitive tribes, who did think of them as of gods. Then conquest followed with resource harvest… (Sounds almost like ID-4)

Now I’m starting to worry.

@ hall9000

Try to clear your cash in web browser.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
J-ROD was a cloned Eben, created by the Ebens, who came as another type of visitor. J-ROD is a very complicated matter and the entire story will never be made public. The exact type of entity J-ROD was shall remain classified as "Above Top Secret."

You think anonymous was making a reference to this forum? Might be his way of stating that he is reading this thread.

I think it's the other way around, actually. This forum got it's name from the actual govt classification system, which is what I think Anon was referencing.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by vietifulJoe
@ Hydden

No, nothing from MY personal experience (my bad wording), but from previous experience here on the earth in the colonization time.

Advanced west civilization did discover and contact primitive tribes, who did think of them as of gods. Then conquest followed with resource harvest… (Sounds almost like ID-4)

Now I’m starting to worry.

Ohhhhh, ok. (WHEW!) Thought I missed something. hehe

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydden
I think it's the other way around, actually. This forum got it's name from the actual govt classification system, which is what I think Anon was referencing.

True, but the quoted classification made me think that he was also signaling us.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I am certain he reads this forum. I can just imagine what would be in a high ranking official in the DIAs diary.

Monday 9a.m -Meet with President Bush/vice president Cheney
10a.m - Continue drawing up plans for the new Moon base
10.30- Analyse new spy satelite photos of Osama Bin Laden
12.00- Lunch
1p.m - Meet with Extraterestrials from Alpha Centuria
2.30 p.m- Check on Abovetopsecret website
3.15 p.m- Phone scientist at area51 about the hyperspace drive
4.00 p.m- sharpen pencils
5.00pm- Check to see how saddams interogation is going
5.30 p.m hometime

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   

my guess is that J-Rod IS a mutated human from the future and details about him and the future would be kept ATS. Not a good thing telling the world that an ELE is coming (12-22-12) and basically we are doomed.....

then again...what do I know???

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydden
Sounds like you just need to clear your cache - or hit the Reload button at the top of your browser.

Thanks for help, but that didn't work, so I deleted my temporary internet files and forced the reload, and now I can see it. Looks interesting.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Finally new informations are here
This was a long silence from Anonymous, but as i said before we have to be patient. Thanks to every people involved in this disclosure, for the good of mankind.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Anon's "story" first off mysteriously gets updated after alot of people on ATS say its bunk and that its a dead horse.

Wa La a NEW POST

The to talk about J-ROD, well J-ROD happens to be critical to Dan's "disclosure" so what better way to again discredit Dan then to say something that is contridictory to what Dan is attempting to re-tell.

Anon says J-ROD is must remain ATS due to National Security, thereby producing the question is it dangerous ? What is it ? what was J-ROD's purpose.

And then on the other hand you have Dan trying to tell us that J-ROD was here for enlightment.....

Come on people. You have all been had by two opposing "groups" who want to be know for having the "truth" and what you are witnessing is a great play to confuse the real truth, which neither party even has....

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well....

I don't want to dismiss it... yet... because I'm basically a person who enjoys reading a good story. Yes, this is beginning to sound like a hoax (or real information that is being released in a 'trial balloon' fashion), but, for whatever reason, I'm hooked on it as a story. What can I say... I enjoy fireside tales... even if I suspect that they are fake.

BUT... before I totally dismiss this I want to point out some things that correspond with well-known UFO/abduction accounts:

1.The large 'mothership' resembles the craft that Travis Walton walked around in. He described a vessel with many long hallways and (what we could call) 'hangers' with high ceilings.

2.Various people have described large, cigar shaped UFOs. These craft are often seen 'launching' smaller UFOs. This seems to correspond with Anon's description of the main Eben ship as being almost like an aircraft carrier.

3.The 'pods' the team had to stay in during the trip sound similar to the 'pods' aliens supposedly live in while onboard their ships (this is covered in several books by Bud Hopkins and David Jacobs).

4.The three-decked arrangement of the initial (scout?) ship the team rode in to the mothership resembles that described by Bob Lazar.

Some of my observations:

1.If it took 15 minutes to walk down one hallway in particular.... then the main/mothership is at least 1/4th mile long (assuming that the team members all walk at about 2mph). It could be even longer if the hallway didn't stretch across the entire ship.

2.'MVC' must be the alien 'translator' or guide.

3.The 'pods' they sit in must cancel out some of the 'time warp' effects.

4.J-ROD could stand for 'Jesus Returns on Doomsday' (I'm being a bit tongue in cheek here).

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Even if this proves to be a hoax it has been a fun read. Certainly would make a great movie. It is interesting in how the crew were affected. Saying that they felt no motion but the symptons describe sounds very much like motion sickness. Also that the Ebens apparently had to make some kind of adjustment to the rooms atmosphere to help the crew members cope. Being confined to a windowless room and a pod during the trip would definitely be a bummer. I would want a window seat. Perhaps someone can better elaborate as to what the crew was experiencing with the blackouts and the disorientation! Is this a side effect of FTL travel?

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Ok... I just went through today's posting and have compiled every reference to a team member or specific Eben that comes up. I believe that we can infer their duties from what has been given so far:

The following list of quotes is from the entry of 21 December on Serpo.org:

899 and 203 will have overall charge of weapons.

700 and 754 will give each member final check before boarding.

475 really nervous. 700 will watch him.

102 sitting next to me and he is faint.

OK, I guess 203 and myself will sit in different location above these seats.

420 will try to use his language skills.

899 will taste it. Well, 899 said it tastes like paper

OK, MVC finally showed up. Told us we will begin trip soon.

Well, 899 figured out how to get out because he is standing up.

899 said a EBE came in and looked at us and left. Other team members sleeping. 899 and myself walking around this room.

700 and 754 gave us medicine to settle our stomachs.

700 and 754 tells us to eat and drink the water we brought along we are doing that and feel a little better...

Our date recorder isn't working very well, according to 633. He thinks we have been going for 10 days but not really sure.

700 and 754, who ate the EBE food didn't seem to be as sick as us.

We drink that and seem to be better, except 518, who seem to be sick.

633 and 661 were really interested in this [command room]. 633 seemed better.

OK, MVC finally arrived. He explains in broken english, that we are halfway to home planet.

633 wants to see the engines. MVC takes four of us to the engine room or whatever they wish to call the room.

From these passages we can begin to figure out the role of each member of the team:

(no number) Commander (Male)
102 (Male)
203 Weapons duties
420 Linguist (Male)
475 (Male)
633 Scientist or pilot (Male)
661 Scientist or pilot
700 Doctor
754 Doctor
899 Weapons duties (Male)
MVC Alien guide/translator

One of the crew members hasn't been mentioned yet.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
Anon says J-ROD is must remain ATS due to National Security, thereby producing the question is it dangerous ? What is it ? what was J-ROD's purpose.

He never said anything about National Security. If you ask me, it is probably something to unbelievable for us to handle. J-ROD could be a clone of a very important figure from EBEN history. Or they have figured out how to clone and transfer ones mind and memories to the new body. Cloning is such a touchy subject here on Earth that it may be better to leave the details of J-ROD out of the loop. You know the whole immortality thing just raises all kinds of problems like population control, who gets immortality and who doesn't,....stuff like that!!

[edit on 22-12-2005 by Jeddyhi]

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
1.If it took 15 minutes to walk down one hallway in particular.... then the main/mothership is at least 1/4th mile long (assuming that the team members all walk at about 2mph). It could be even longer if the hallway didn't stretch across the entire ship.

At that speed 15 min is equal to 1/2 mile long ship.

This story is great for all Sci-Fi and Fantasy fanatics. (just like me)

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
here's more info on j-rod but you have to be a member to view.

earthfiles.com...

09/15/2003 -- Part 3 - Whistleblower Microbiologist Speaks Out About Alleged "Alien" Named J-Rod
• 09/15/2003 -- Part 2 - Whistleblower Microbiologist Speaks Out About Alleged "Alien" Named J-Rod
• 09/15/2003 -- Update Part 1 - Whistleblower Microbiologist Speaks Out About Alleged "Alien" Named J-Rod

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
"J-ROD was a cloned Eben, created by the Ebens, who came as another type of visitor. J-ROD is a very complicated matter and the entire story will never be made public. The exact type of entity J-ROD was shall remain classified as "Above Top Secret."

Man throwing that little dity in there was like throwing fuel to the fire here on ATS! Is it possible that J-ROD was a human/Eben hybrid? Perhaps it would explain why the Eben didn't want pictures taken of the children. Are the Eben the greys that have been doing all the genetic experiments on the abductee's? I have read numerous accounts where the abductee's saw hybrid children. Perhaps this is how the Eben plan to replace the hundreds of thousands that were killed from their war. Could there possibly be a connection?

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
“Freeky Physics” aside, mechanical wrist watches that displayed the date were common in the early 1960’s… I find it odd that not one team member possessed such a mundane time piece. Even if the “Freeky Physics” would have eventually made it inaccurate, I still find it very hard to believe that not one team member possessed such a watch for this type of mission, and wouldn’t have referenced it during the log entries.

“The ED automatically detects the required demand and then outputs that exact amount. It worked on everything electrical except equipment that contained a magnetic field. Somehow, our magnetic field interferes with the output demand of the ED. However, we have developed a shielding process to correct this.”

Electrons in motion generate a magnetic field. Just plugging wires into the ED and having current flow through the wires would have generated magnetic fields…

“The ED automatically detects the required demand and then outputs that exact amount.”

and

“We did extensive, exhaustive experimentation with the ED. We could power everything from a 0.5 watt bulb to an entire house.”

A house is usually full of a variety of components, each with its own voltage/wattage/amperage requirements. Each device has its own means of stepping up or down the raw power coming out of the wall socket (usually a transformer)

and

A transformer, like everything else electrical (including a light bulb) generates a magnetic field.

onward

Some basic math:

“5) They also took electric razors, coffee pots, electric heaters, a DIM (no explanation as to what this was), an electric IBM typewriter, a scientific calculator, slide rules (both conventional and scientific), Base Data Collection Recorder (BDCR), three different sized telescopes, tangents, both conventional and electrical.
The list goes on and on. But they took about everything they were allowed to take, as to weight. The Ebens did weigh the equipment taken by our team. The weight limit was 4.5 tons or 9,000 lbs. As for food, the team took C-Rations, military style. They carefully planned for 10 years.”

however

“The team took enough food for two years and rationed it another eight months, but eventually had to eat the visitor's [Eben's: alien's name] food. This caused all team members gastrointestinal problems. Eventually, they adjusted. The visitors tried to create different foods but few worked.”

Let’s say that the team took enough C-Rations to last them for two years (not ten). Using standard military C-Rations of the times, this equals 37,887 pounds gross weight, and 1051.2 cubic feet of space. This does not include water. These numbers were obtained using the Standard B Ration:

Standard B Ration

Gross weight/ration 4.325 pounds
Gross cube/ration .120 en. feet

Other ration numbers to play with:

Ration Small Detachment, 5 person

Rations/case 5
Average weight/case 31 pounds
Weight/ration 6.2 pounds
Cube/case 1.1 cubic feet

(12 people, two years, 3 meals a day equals 49,866 pounds gross weight, this does not include water)

Meal Combat, Individual

Meals/case 12
Weight/case 25-26 pounds
Weight/meal (less shipping case) 1.63 pounds
Cube/case .8713 cubic feet

(12 people, two years, 3 meals a day equals 54,750 to 56,940 pounds gross weight, this does not include water)

(www.qmfound.com...)

Along with two years worth of “C-Rations” they also took along equipment, which puts the weight even higher…

and yet

“The weight limit was 4.5 tons or 9,000 lbs.”

As an aside, any reference to 420 of any kind anywhere makes me suspect *shrugs*

rock on
twj

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WHOFLUNGGUM
It is interesting in how the crew were affected. Saying that they felt no motion but the symptons describe sounds very much like motion sickness. Also that the Ebens apparently had to make some kind of adjustment to the rooms atmosphere to help the crew members cope. Being confined to a windowless room and a pod during the trip would definitely be a bummer. I would want a window seat. Perhaps someone can better elaborate as to what the crew was experiencing with the blackouts and the disorientation! Is this a side effect of FTL travel?

It found that part exciting too. They do have 'normal' gravity on the ship, so the humans should be able to cope with being in space just fine. This brings it down to 2 things; background radiation (Space or the craft?) or something we dont know of based on FTL/Some other futuristic technology. They get some pills and blue light which cures some of it, which I found quite strange.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join