It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This is a quote for Bill Moore about the Aviary

Bill Moore says, "In early September, 1980, I was approached by a well- placed individual within the intelligence community who claimed to be directly connected to a high-level project dealing with UFOs. This individual told me that he spoke for a small group of similar indiivuals who were uncomfortable with the government's continuing cover-up of the truth and indicated that he and his group would like to help me with my research into the subject in the hope and expectation that I might be able to help them find a way to change the prevailing policy and get the facts to the public without breaking any laws in the process. The man who acted as liason between this group and myself was an Air Force Office of Special Investigations agent named Richard Doty."

All you need do is change Bill Moores name for that of Victor Martinez and history is repeating itself almost exactly.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
My question is why would they do this all over again?

It seems to me from reading all of the posts on the Stargate forum that a big pissing contest is going on between groups of individuals - some who support Dan Burisch and others who don't - although I can't quite tell who's who at this point.

Since I'm so new to all of this - perhaps Centrist (who seems to be in the know) or someone else could point me to a playlist of the key players in all of this?

I just want the truth - and I don't give a rip who it comes from. And if I ever found that someone I knew personally was involved in any kind of "disinformation effort" - I'd never, ever trust them - or anything they were affiliated with - again.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Just had to share....too funny.

MERRY SERPO-MAS!

[edit on 21-12-2005 by Hydden]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna
My question is why would they do this all over again?

The reason is to maintain the coverup. What these people fear most is that credible, genuine information will be released to the public and that they won't have any control over it. So by releasing information that looks as if it is true it gives them a kind of insurance policy because if a whistleblower releases real information the waters will have been muddied and it will be impossible for the average joe in the street to work out what is genuine and what is not.

I suspect that the Serpo information is 100 percent real but that is not important. What is important is that it remains incomplete and unproven. It is a perfect cover up if you can release the truth in a controlled way and it remains unproven then the truth in a sense is not true.

As Bill Ryan said in the beggining"The best place to hide is out in the open" Now I wonder why he would said that? hmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Hi, Guys – apologies for the silence since the weekend: been travelling, now back in the UK for Christmas.

There's a new posting on the Serpo website, following a fresh release of info from Anonymous on Victor Martinez's list late last night.

No photos... but very interesting information verbatim from journal entries, and about the Ebens' energy device.

www.serpo.org...

Best wishes to all – Bill

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   
"Additionally, I and the rest of the DIA-6 are working on the photographs."

Working on? So this thread is not over?

"ROD was a cloned Eben, created by the Ebens, who came as another type of visitor. J-ROD is a very complicated matter and the entire story will never be made public. The exact type of entity J-ROD was shall remain classified as "Above Top Secret."

Let your exclusive UFO Thread List membership know that this subject matter is closed and no future questions regarding this topic will be addressed.

Why s/he or it was named J-ROD is classified. People have speculated about that, and officially it means something, but that information shall remain shielded from the public domain."

I Wonder what the big secret is about J-Rod.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
No Pictures...

Just some Star-Trek scenery...

If the first ship that crashed in 1947 was only scout ship and if they had some interstellar ship nearby (is that how they travel or not), why didn't they recover their ship right away?

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   
here are some sites that tell about j-rod.
www.ufoarea.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Hey Centrist.....

I found this on the link above talking about J-Rod. Think this is possibly where that Tau-9 treaty talk comes from?

EBE-2 was described during an interview on March 5th, 1983 with former AFOSI agent at Los Alamos as being 4' 9" tall and having a very thin body: He was dressed in a tight fitting jump suit and having only four fingers and no thumb. Interview reportedly took place at Los Alamos National Labs at a Site 30 inside TA49. EBE-2 departed in 1984, according to two alleged CIA memos shown to me by a former Wright-Patterson and Sandia Labs employee.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by vietifulJoe
No Pictures...

Just some Star-Trek scenery...

If the first ship that crashed in 1947 was only scout ship and if they had some interstellar ship nearby (is that how they travel or not), why didn't they recover their ship right away?

Because an interstellar ship the size that the crew speaks of, would probably be seen by everyone.

Originally posted by airtrax007
www.ufoarea.com...

Unfortunately it doesnt give any other specific info on why J-Rod was so special..

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I found this on the link above talking about J-Rod. Think this is possibly where that Tau-9 treaty talk comes from?

Hydden -- That's hard to say. Remember, J-Rod and the Tau-9 treaty are "facts' disclosed by Dan Burisch. If Dan's information is accurate, then I think the answer is yes -- our involvement with J-Rod lead to the Tau-9 treaty. Many people, however, are asking Dan to produce some corroboration for the Tau-9 treaty, since many people confirmed to have been within the intelligence community claim to know nothing about it.

Dan claims this fact means that those people knew less than they thought. Those people claim that Dan is a hoax. Truly, though, this is all fodder for a separate thread. Perhaps we should start one, as I don't think ATS has had any substantive discussion of the Tau-9 treaty allegation

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

Working on? So this thread is not over?

In the words of Morpheus from The Matrix: "Faaaar from it."

Yeah, the only thing I can think of is....

If this was the first time any of them had crashed (supposedly) what would they have wanted people to see/find? A small "saucer" with a couple of EBE's, possibly injured - or that, plus a huge recovery team...which might have been seen by alot more people than just a small craft crashing.

Or, here's a quick analogy of what I mean:
You're sitting up in a tree observing primitive tribesman below and you drop your cigarette lighter. Do you jump down in their midst to pick it up, or do you wait and hopefully get a chance to scoop it up when no one's looking?

The problem with us was that when we found it, instead of running away to get help or fleeing in terror from an unknown object, which they could've then had time to "scoop it up," we hung around until it could be taken away for investigation.

Damn! Now the primitives have a lighter, forever changing how they light their fires.

(shrug)

From the Serpo web site
J-ROD was a cloned Eben, created by the Ebens, who came as another type of visitor.

Here we go. Ok, Centrist...here's another one for you. NOW do we start connecting this story with Dr. Dan's somehow? They've knocked a tiny hole in the wall separating them and I feel this could be the catalyst that starts the bigger spark, as we seem to be getting into Burisch territory.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by airtrax007
www.ufoarea.com...

So i guess where back where we started....
pics?

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
Because an interstellar ship the size that the crew speaks of, would probably be seen by everyone.

If you've read post #11, you'll notice that he mention how huge interstellar ships are (15 minutes walk from docks to rooms). I assume that they bring more then one scout ship?!

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist
Truly, though, this is all fodder for a separate thread. Perhaps we should start one, as I don't think ATS has had any substantive discussion of the Tau-9 treaty allegation

Done.

Serpo vs? Burisch thread

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydden
Yeah, the only thing I can think of is....

If this was the first time any of them had crashed (supposedly) what would they have wanted people to see/find? A small "saucer" with a couple of EBE's, possibly injured - or that, plus a huge recovery team...which might have been seen by alot more people than just a small craft crashing.

Or, here's a quick analogy of what I mean:
You're sitting up in a tree observing primitive tribesman below and you drop your cigarette lighter. Do you jump down in their midst to pick it up, or do you wait and hopefully get a chance to scoop it up when no one's looking?

The problem with us was that when we found it, instead of running away to get help or fleeing in terror from an unknown object, which they could've then had time to "scoop it up," we hung around until it could be taken away for investigation.

Damn! Now the primitives have a lighter, forever changing how they light their fires.

(shrug)

Why keep their visits secret (except communication with USA gov and mil)? And why would then all of the sudden they decide to communicate and have exchange with us?

Or we might have left bad impression on them? (most of Sci-Fi movies we are kicking aliens asses
)

I’m trying to imagine what would we do if we travel to some other star system and if we’ve found EBE. Would we just observe them or we would try to contact them? (From past expiriance I believe we would try to contact them)

EDIT: Don’t get me wrong. I would like this to be true, but I just see way to many holes in this story.

[edit on 12/22/05 by vietifulJoe]

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

These guys can understand the Ebens energy device but photoshop now that is beyond them

On a serious note. Why did Mr anonymous feel the need to offer that information about J Rod. He was not asked specifically about it. Looks like he is trying to spread fear and imply that there is something to be afraid of. I think this is probably the first bit of deliberate disinformation in this story. It stands out like a sore thumb.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Why keep their visits secret (except communication with USA gov and mil)?

I think the policy they use on the Star Trek series makes alot of sense to me. The Prime Directive being one of non-interference. If you contact a civilization with lower technologies, they could mistakenly see us as gods? Perhaps this is where the mythology of the old Greek and Roman gods and goddesses come from...visitations? Also, it would interfere with their natural flow of progression, which is why (in the Star Trek universe) they never made contact with another race/species/world until they discovered warp capabilities.

And why would then all of the sudden they decide to communicate and have exchange with us?

Well, once you accidently drop that lighter down from the tree and they see it, it might be wise to go down and explain it to them before they burn down their whole jungle from not knowing what they're doing? I dunno...speculation. Maybe they didn't make contact until right before they saw that we were going to the moon - finally, actual space flight. There are a million things to guess about.

Or we might have left bad impression on them? (most of Sci-Fi movies we are kicking aliens asses
)

Yeah, most of our movies haven't portrayed them as very nice beings...which may be another reason why they haven't made a mass appearance yet. They're waiting until we can see them in a better light? Maybe Spielberg needs to get on the ball and go back to Close Encounters or E.T. movie-making instead of War of the Worlds?

I’m trying to imagine what would we do if we travel to some other star system and if we’ve found EBE. Would we just observe them or we would try to contact them? (From past expiriance I believe we would try to contact them)

Past experience?!? Do you know something we don't?
Again, the only way we would be able to observe an alien race would be if our technology were more advanced....which doesn't seem the case, at the moment....and even then, non-interference would be required until the right time, I would think.

...just my 2 cents.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by englishman100
Why did Mr anonymous feel the need to offer that information about J Rod. He was not asked specifically about it. Looks like he is trying to spread fear and imply that there is something to be afraid of. I think this is probably the first bit of deliberate disinformation in this story. It stands out like a sore thumb.

I think, at that point, he was answering a few of the questions that had been popping up on the mailing list.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan
No photos... but very interesting information verbatim from journal entries, and about the Ebens' energy device.

www.serpo.org...

Best wishes to all – Bill

Thanks Bill, and enjoy the holidays.

I am having trouble seeing the new post. For me it only goes to post 10a. The first page has a new post notice, but otherwise the rest of the web site looks the same.

Anyone else having trouble?

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join