It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 247
<< 244  245  246    248 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
WR you are wrong on a few points...

Note by BR: This posting was sent directly to myself and was not sent to Victor Martinez. The diagram below was downloaded, printed, and then scanned into a Word program supplied by Anonymous, all precisely as per detailed instructions.

The outlined circle did not appear in the original download; however, as the diagram was scanned, the circle appeared in the Word program. Because this created a 4 Mb document and the individual components could easily be accidentally clicked and dragged, I created a screenshot of it and produced a far smaller .gif

It wasn't a 4m JPEG that was downloaded, it was an image that was downloaded, then printed and scanned into a program supplied by Bills Anon, it was only after scanned it was the size of 4meg...

What this proves? don't know what the program that was provided by Anon was, besides it looks like Bill created this image as a composite of several different components judging from another source...

[edit on 8-2-2006 by Jedi_Master]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Link

The diagram below was...

1. downloaded

2. printed

3. scanned into a Word program supplied by Anonymous...

(all precisely as per detailed instructions.)

1. A Jpeg was recieved by E-mail (4.3Mb)

2. The Jpeg image was then printed.

3. Print was scanned into a word program supplied by anon which resulted in a large word document where the components could be moved around individually!

4. A screen shot was taken of this using a Mac OS X program called Grab which created a TIFF image

5. That was then opened with a program called fireworks and exported unchanged into a GIFF (15k)

6. The image was then darkened using the contrast setting on the Fireworks program.

7. Image was posted

Ok, the key is number 3 in both cases.

3. scanned into a Word program supplied by Anonymous...

3. Print was scanned into a word program supplied by anon which resulted in a large word document where the components could be moved around individually!

The question then is, did Anon detail the additional instructions to take a screen shot, open in fireworks, or do anything else with the word document other than post it?

[edit on 2/8/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954

Why the print, scan, post routine?

Because this is what anon had apparently asked him to do. He was following instructions, although I believe this was only up untill the point of scanning into the word program, after which Bill took it upon himself to reduce it to a 15k gif due to the fact the image could be still be manipulated in its word.doc state.

Don't ask me how this happens I'm just passing Info on the best I can.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master
WR you are wrong on a few points...

Yes your right I apologise this is what happens when your not allowed to quote from the source

The rest I'm pretty sure is correct though.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist

In other words, unless this is ALL just a hoax, maybe what comes next will be real? Yah... I'm half thinking that I'm grasping at straws, too.

Am I hand-feeding anyone a "way out". I hope not. If it buys a little more time to see if Anon speaks again with something that passes the smell test? Hell, I have 2+ months invested in this, I just want to know for sure.

Centrist,

I believe Springer made the announcement that Bill stated he created a Word doc. I just ran with it.

You come in with some compelling thoughts here. So it is not a waste of my time.

Keep it up. If nothing else I am getting a hard lesson in critical thinking.

I think Bill is trying to be honorable and keep it interesting until some real evidence appears, if that is the end.
I think Bill is having a hard time, not realizing people want answers from him because he is the only authority they have. Most don't realize he is only the messenger.

Could there be something other in that diagram? Possible, but not likely. If you remember Find the Rings here, there was puzzles involving various ways to obtain a clue. There were people here that had the answer in minutes! I was amazed. I was new too. No, I never found the rings.

You amaze me with your logic. And your willingness to stretch the boundaries of perception.

What I THINK I know, I can't say yet.
What I know tells me I know very little.
Except how the game is played.

Keep stretching my perception.

If I interpretted that diagram, told you not what it is, but what it represents, would you believe me? (I hope not)

But if Bill said the same thing, you would be more willing to accept it.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Nothing got revealed by the scan. Everything got concealed by the scan. All identifying properties to the original word document were hidden once it was scanned and uploaded.

And I asked Victor for the original word document for posting 11 2 or 3 days ago. He never replied.

You are running hi octane Val.
Can you shed some light on what possibly got concealed?
And why would you need the original Word doc for post #11?

I'll be right back to hear.......

[edit on 8-2-2006 by garyo1954]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The properties of the original document. The original document isn't available for you is it? Only the scanned object - the one from the high-tech B&B barn room. You have no ideal of the properties of the original word document, right? Because you don't have it. Bill has it. Allegedly.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Since Bill won't even check his IP with Victor - good luck getting the original word document from him.

And I asked Victor for the original word document for posting 11 2 or 3 days ago. He never replied.

I agree I doubt we're going to see the original...personally I thik it was created by some MAC Word processing software using Clip Art...

I don't think it was created from a drafting table, some of the lines overlap, and the excuse of " individual components could easily be accidentally clicked and dragged", to me proves it was done from software, look for yourself...

You wouldn't see something like that come off a table, and for you that say " well he moved it" why didn't he exit without saving changes, and then retake the screen shot ???...

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
...nevermind...

[edit on 2/8/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
I think Bill is trying to be honorable and keep it interesting until some real evidence appears, if that is the end.
>snip<
Most don't realize he is only the messenger.

If he's only the messenger, why would he care if people think it's interesting?

Why would "the messenger" try to keep it interesting instead of simply delivering the message?

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   

The original document isn't available for you is it? . . . Because you don't have it. Bill has it. Allegedly.

And I heard a sound and it was loud, and a great light of color and hues of the sky filled the heavens and the word came down to me from the divine sybil and it was good. She spoke a great truth that fell on many deaf ears, and the pied piper sang his song with each verse sounding the same, "I have it but you cannot see it."

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   

The properties of the original document. The original document isn't available for you is it? Only the scanned object - the one from the high-tech B&B barn room. You have no ideal of the properties of the original word document, right? Because you don't have it. Bill has it. Allegedly.

Val you are right. I checked. I don't have it.
Are you saying Victor was saying go to the SOURCE of the info?

That makes sense in a way, if Victor is computer ILliterate as he terms it, then Bill would be making the record of the event on the site.

Am I following you?

Val, did Victor tell you anything additional on the word document?
EDITED: to show what I meant.....

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   

You wouldn't see something like that come off a table, and for you that say " well he moved it" why didn't he exit without saving changes, and then retake the screen shot ???...

Bill has admitted that he accidentally moved some of the components slightly, that is one of the reasons he took the screen shot so he didn't mess the image up.

He has also said he is going to post the image in different forms, to try an show what he has tried to explain. I'm not sure exactly what he meant by this, or what it is going to prove, we shall see I guess

[edit on 8-2-2006 by Whiterabbit29]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whiterabbit29

He has also said he is going to post the image in different forms, to try an show what he has tried to explain.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by Whiterabbit29]

Lets have the original file billy. Stop messing with it.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I agree,

This is suppose to be a story that will change the World

I think Anom should send all of his info directly to ATS.

Quit messing with these jokers(Web TV and Half assed scan jobs)

You need to find some real computer guys Anom

I work at Xerox I know how to scan Documents

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I am going to ask nicely that we QUIT feeding the serpo machine in public. In the last several pages of this thread we have literally handed several GREAT excuses/reasons and possibilities for the utter LACK of ANYTHING CLOSE TO REAL evidence ever being presented in the light of day.

Lots of good sounding reasons to keep dragging it out. IF this is real
it doesn't need us, Ryan or any other thing or person to figure it out, it will happen exactly the way "they" want it to.

If it's a hoax we just gave them enough ammo to run until June!

ENOUGH.

Thanks...

Springer...

[edit on 2-8-2006 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The pieces of thier "game" are on the board but what do they all do? Most reason leads to a hoax, but if there is some truth here we have to shake the box and sift through the disinfo.

Centrist may have something in his teeth, I found this in my notes, in reference to the photos, from anon post 10a: "Either they'll be sent to you (or Bill directly) in encrypted form or a special military courier will bring them to you from a special unit within the DIA. We'll let you know."

Hmmmm was Bill informed, was he given instruction and failed to follow them correctly?

Why not send the page of calculations? It's implied that anon has these in post 7b. If this is disclosure you would think anon would drop atleast ONE piece of good evidence.

I don't know what to think on this one. It's almost like 2+2=1.9! Clues what am I missing?

Is it plausable that "photos" had been sent, and then fumbled or is this another "hook"?

Edit added: Sorry Springer good thing I didn't post anymore from my notes. I'll take my bullet, if it's fired back. Although, most interesting is the mind control techniques and Hubard lore "confirmations" if you read between the lines (ie "Great War").

Second Edit to add: S.O., Bill's dog in the fight is directly related to his beliefs. Beliefs will override logic/reason/humanity everything (points to violence "caused" by cartoons), as you know. Bill is a recruiter for Ron's Org, "game master", management consultant (yes this ties in too, it let's him game more and a couple other exercises) and promoter "Bill did a great job promoting the Web site, Serpo.org and the information contained therein." direct from post 10a! The "game" is on, and it's "fluid"!

[edit on 8-2-2006 by CasualOne]

[edit on 8-2-2006 by CasualOne]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Feeding The Serpo

Originally posted by Springer
I am going to ask nicely that we QUIT feeding the serpo machine in public.

You may want to remove the Serpo Summary, Serpo Situation 1, Serpo Situation 2, and Trouble With Tribbles links at the top of the ATS global pagespace then, since they do tend to call attention to the thread.

From my caffeine- and sugar-fueled perch on the sidelines, it seems like Serpo may be just about to finally reach a denouement precisely because of the attention it is receiving on ATS.

That said, I'll respect the request and focus on other things pending a "change in the game", as it were.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
If he's only the messenger, why would he care if people think it's interesting?

Why would "the messenger" try to keep it interesting instead of simply delivering the message?

Sorry SO didn't mean to skip you. Was trying to find the word doc.

My answer is Bill is only the front man. It gets deep as Shawnna says.
Victor put it out, but it wasn't geting way out......so the core 'team' had to get someone schooled in that area. Enter Bill.

He needs to keep this going to attract a BIG audience. And he has...which is what he was put in place to do.....

(My speculation only.....)

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Sorry to be posting this so long after the information has passed, but I thought it might help.

One of the sites I use is kloth.net. Very good site for trace routes, DNS lookup, whois, dig, and things like that.

And just to make sure I am staying on topic, has anyone thought about the format of the journal entries? These 12 people were "told", i.e. ordered, to maintain a journal. Now, wouldn't said journal be a little more structured and flow more like a report than just thoughts? Just a question and something I have been thinking about.

top topics

<< 244  245  246    248 >>

join