It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Hi guys,

SERPO is DEAD!!!

SkepticOverLord please close this thread or you will have FORTEANS advertising their handywork!!

J

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hi all, Here is humble contribution... from december 3rd i have been reporting daily on the hopes, methods, results and quakes of this ATS thread.
rimarchives.free.fr...
Some of you may systran it or use google-tool, thou we all know the limits.
Oh BTW, Anonymous messages have been translated as well.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by gingerlad
please close this thread or you will have FORTEANS advertising their handywork!!

Yeah, I heard ya, gotta link?

Is this the next "chapman" taking credit or is there finally some proof?

[edit on 2/5/06 by redmage]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I don't think its the story that captivated most people, so much as digging for information about it. that was the fun part. and so many minds working together. is amazing....and finding out info in record time no-less

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Redmange- I'd like to know what gingerlad is on about as well. I'm a member of the FT boards and there is nothing happening there. I even went there just a couple moments ago and the only mention is ruffready's knurdbeer.com post. Which appears to be a chain of bars.
I'm not seein the Serpo connection.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage

SkepticOverLord please close this thread or you will have FORTEANS advertising their handywork!!

Yeah, I heard ya, gotta link?

Is this the next "chapman" taking credit or is there finally some proof?

Hi Red,

Seems Chapman was actually one of them, they were hiding right out there in the open all this time.

They have a disdain for UFers; as they like to call us.

J

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Huh... did I call it on page 72?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, given the mandates of the different intelligence agencies back in the 1960's, it would be unusual for the DIA to engage in this assignment, unless it was for cold war counterintelligence. So, with that in mind, "Anonymous" could be an elderly person who was involved and perhaps forgot (or didn't know) it was fabricated counter intelligence, or a DIA "rank and file" who discovered the documents. If this is the case, the story might soon be "killed" by a sudden odd change in the way information is delivered, a slip exposing it has a hoax, or similar credibility killing event... "they" won't let any type of disclosure (even of fiction) happen. This killing-event would also occur if Project Serpo is a hoax, creating a Titor-like event that would be talked about for years to come, fueling speaking engagements and book deals.

I suspect sooner or later, we'll know more.

Is the disappointing "diagram" the killing event of Serpo?

It certainly is the second decisive "turning point" in the story (after the switch to "Anonymous Two"), and was the "nail in the coffin" for fence-sitters and partial-skeptics. However, it retains enough doubt to keep the believers thinking of enough possibilities to fuel speaking engagements and book deals.

There you have it.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
Redmange- I'd like to know what gingerlad is on about as well. I'm a member of the FT boards and there is nothing happening there. I even went there just a couple moments ago and the only mention is ruffready's knurdbeer.com post. Which appears to be a chain of bars.
I'm not seein the Serpo connection.

Hi Cowboy,

seems the heirarchy at FT have been running a this hoax for the gullible and is an example of how easily we are bought. Would that be about right Mark??

Regards

J

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

SERPO is DEAD!!!

Huh?

Someone bring me up to speed. I missed this.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Seems Chapman was actually one of them, they were hiding right out there in the open all this time.

They have a disdain for UFers; as they like to call us.

J

Are we to take your word for this and call off the whole thing based on you saying so?

I don't mean to sound, well, mean, but why should we believe this? You need to provide some evidence or something.

And I, at least, have never heard of Fortean Times or Fortean or anything you're on about. I am not a 'UFer'.

If you have some information, I'd love to hear it, but I need more than a shout in passing.
Please take a deep breath and explain your position.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

SERPO is DEAD!!!

Huh?

Thanks.

ruffready, had a post saying that him and a couple guys from fourteantimes concocted the whole serpo deal, he then congratulated you and Val for doing a great job...but, the post is now missing.

the post was on page 222 and was part of a triple post by ruffready.

my spelling sucks

[edit on 5-2-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   

SERPO is DEAD!!!

Huh?

I dont think thereis anything to be missed. Just another blind finger-pointing incident as far as I can see. gingerland has yet to post proof of anything. Looks like another "Im Anon!" post.

There seems to be a trend here. A trend of new ATS members doing just about anything to derail ANY kind of coherent dicussion (for/ against) on Project Serpo.

[edit on 5-2-2006 by Unplugged]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by waffleprime
ruffready, had a post saying that him and a couple guys from fourteantimes concocted the whole serpo deal,

Serpo isn't even mentioned anywhere in their site... so their story seems unlikely.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Benevolent- I don't understand it and I'm a member on the FT boards. Come clean with us here gingerlad. You can join up easy enough.
What did I miss gingerlad? I've scoured the FT website and I'm confused.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I think it's safe to say that serpo "Jumped the Shark" when anon2 came on board.

I was some what on the fence until today.

It certainly is the second decisive "turning point" in the story (after the switch to "Anonymous Two"), and was the "nail in the coffin" for fence-sitters and partial-skeptics. However, it retains enough doubt to keep the believers thinking of enough possibilities to fuel speaking engagements and book deals.

There you have it.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
yeah they got a 6 page thread on their forum....I'll check it out and report back *salutes*

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
BusyMind, thanks to you and your hubby for that input.
I know exactly what you're talking about.

One thing that bothers me is that the 3 'toilets' aren't all facing the same direction. Wouldn't they have to be for them to work as your DH suggests?

Interesting ideas.

Not necessarily. That was what had it seem so familiar to me in the first place, with all the electronic stuff I've seen my hubby work on.
The two facing in the same direction would be used in initial mounting, with the third being used to secure it in place. Thus, the opposite direction. You'd have to unscrew or unbolt the securing one before you could slide the piece of equipment off to replace it. Got it?

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by waffleprime
ruffready, had a post saying that him and a couple guys from fourteantimes concocted the whole serpo deal, he then congratulated you and Val for doing a great job...but, the post is now missing.

the post was on page 222 and was part of a triple post by ruffready.

Yes, the post is now "missing".

Ruffready "pulled a chapman" and claimed credit between Post Number: 1972150 and Post Number: 1972198.

Curious that it's now missing entirely, thought only mods could "clean up" like that.

Gingerlad

Like BH, I wouldn't consider myself a "UFer" but I did find the "story behind the story" quite engaging since the serpo tale was such swiss cheese.

Do you have any links to verify these claims?

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Don't bother Waffle I've been there and there's nothing.
Oh and it's 8 pages now.
Still nothing there. Now can we get back to the C2C anomoly.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged

SERPO is DEAD!!!

Huh?

I dont think thereis anything to be missed. Just another blind finger-pointing incident as far as I can see. gingerland has yet to post proof of anything. Looks like another "Im Anon!" post.

There seems to be a trend here. A trend of new ATS members doing just about anything to derail ANY kind of coherent dicussion (for/ against) on Project Serpo.

[edit on 5-2-2006 by Unplugged]

I would like to change my vote as given earlier. Keep this Thread open for a long time until it is archived. A reminder for many. Good disscussions and interaction among memebers. I will state in my last past. What if it were real? How would it change your life. It appears this thread was their life. Maybe some people should get a new perpective. For you who will not listen, their will be another serpo coming soon.

top topics

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join