It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
do you think Bill is particularly bothered if this story gets driven elsewhere? Perhaps some of the mods think there is no other life outside of the forum. As everyone here knows, this story is big, and destined to become bigger. I would think the rudeness and impetuous behaviour of some of the mods here will be the undoing of this forum / community, not Bill.

[edit on 5-2-2006 by lucianarchy]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
found that info here..guess they want $$$$ for the number

$$$$$for patent

I also though if we could get all views of this , it help..I'm still searching ..also I have my giant , Jerome Clark "Encycopedia UFO book" here looking ...this is getting pretty funny.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Who does/did? I am lost on this one...

Springer...

This ran on Victor's list two nights ago. I believe this is who is begin referred to.

THE LATEST "Project SERPO" FORUM and ONLINE DISCUSSION BOARD TO HIT THE
INTERNET,... WHERE IS IT ALL GOING TO END?!

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE LATEST RAGE ON THE INTERNET:

lucianarchy.proboards21.com...

Hi, VICTOR:

Thanks for organising and networking the "Project SERPO" data. It is
much appreciated.

Would you be kind enough to offer your UFO Thread List the opportunity
to discuss on-line via a 'quiet forum.' the issues surrounding the
"Project SERPO" saga?

I know the outstanding ATS forum is covering this, but this is somewhat
of a more "reserved" alternative to it, and I can offer a much quieter
forum to your UFO Thread List members.

It is an open-minded sceptical forum for 'Like Minds.' You may find the
latest article on Socorro interesting, given the recent correlation with
the "Project SERPO" data.

Thanks for your time.

Best wishes,

LUCI ANARCHY

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna
Because he has a competing website and has offered to host the Serpo saga.

Who does/did? I am lost on this one...

Springer...

I saw this information on an email Victor sent out to his now infamous UFO list.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucianarchy
do you think Bill is particularly bothered if this story gets driven elsewhere? As everyone here knows, this story is big, and destined to become bigger. I would think the rudeness and impetuous behaviour of some of the mods here will be the undoing of this forum / community, not Bill.

I wouldn't have thought so, most of the ATS "regs" called this out as BS a long time ago and judging by Vals post the ATS management has had just about enough.

The only thing that would harm ATS in the long run will be it's continued use as a mouth piece for "Bills propaganda" as Val put it.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This site has done nothing but provide Mr. Ryan with a place to present his "story". One of the major rules of this site is backing up "wild claims" or your story goes away for "knowingly posting false information" which is against the TAC of this site.

We have allowed this to continue in spite of the utter LACK of "back up" because of the obvious interest to our membership.

IF Mr. Ryan chooses not to participate on ATS because of questions posed by our members or because he feels some people are being rude due to their frustration of his inability to answer direct questions that is his choice and his alone.

I assure you we don't make decisions on this site based on whether something like serpo "goes to another site". We won't silence or attempt to "direct" our staff's responses based upon this, or anything else either.

We have said many times our Moderators are Human and have opinions too. So be it.

I assure you many of his "assumptions/assertions" in his "letter" to you are laughable and IMHO illustrate nothing more than a "I am taking my ball and going home because they won't play by my rules" attitude.

This serpo story will play out exactly as it will, here or anywhere else. Based on what I've seen so far, I think it's exactly what I said I thought it was back in December.

I can also guarantee you serpo will NOT be "end of ATS" (how many times have we heard that?) more likely, it will be not much more than another in a long list of internet lore that gets talked about for years to come ala John Titor and a few others...

Springer...

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

While I like the idea ... This "award" would feed that misconception.

*sigh* well ... okay. I understand. I am just SO IMPRESSED
with some of the debunking smoking gun posts that have been posted
on this thread that I'd really like to pat those folks on the back.
They really put a lot of time and effort into understanding and
checking and rechecking everything .... I greatly appreciate their
efforts and their posts.

This will most likely be my last post on this thread due to the fact
that my mind has just been made up (because of the drawing).

I have been trying to follow everything posted and keep an open
mind on it - not saying much but just listening and trying to follow
and learn the technical aspects. I admit to getting brain cramps
trying to follow along. After seeing the 'drawing' I have come to
the conclusion that this is a hoax. I thought it probably was
and the drawing finished it for me.

My last words ... excellent work on the smoking gun posts. I am
sure that there is some truth to super secret exchange programs
with other worlders .. but this serpo just isn't one of them.

[edit on 2/5/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist
This ran on Victor's list two nights ago. I believe
this is who is begin referred to.

Ooooops ... my bad. One last post .... What the heck is this?
Is ATS being directly referenced at another site? Is this the
start of a board war? I've been at sites where there are
board wars going on. (I was a mod at one of them).
They can be entertaining, but they are definately a
distraction from the purpose of the board.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Oh, and I'd thought I'd mention (as I brought this up the other night) I never really had a talk with "william Cooper" while on the "USS Oriskany" I just remembered seeing him often (it was a small aircraft carrier compared to today's). The first time it really hit me, "about Cooper.. that is", is when , "years ago", I read "behold a pale horse", and I saw his DD 214 in the back I believe ( I no longer have this book, its been gone for years) and I saw he was on the Oriskany when I was , and I checked out his photo and said , hey !! I know this dude!! I thought I remembered he was kind of quiet, "weird maybe wasn't the word I should have used , as anybody on a Navy ship for six months at a time... can appear this way
..anyway it sure was one of those " synchronicity " kind of things!!
I believe he was a petty officer ( not a commissioned office I'm sure) ....
as for the 81 year old retired Marine , (retired in 1969) he worked with the joint chiefs of staff (the last 3 years b4 retiring and the nwent on to work as a top security guy at a defense contracting compay ) I'm sure after talking to him many times about , UFO's and such ..he saw so much info go arcross his desk , that its possible , he can't remember. But, even if he could , he would never tell me about something that was still classified..he's said that to me many times...he would just tell me that you'll hear about these things one day...keep reading, he'd say. Ruff

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
There is a lot of negativity on this thread.

However, I will post what I seem to remember.

#1 -- the communication device was not instant, but took several months of time for the message to be received -- so how would you ask what day it was - when you are not sure - how long the message took to get to you -- as in now it is 2 months later.

#2 -- the drawing - is from a template -- and they are used to draw things back in the '60's.

#3 - and this is the bummer of it -- this thread is designed for the reader to prove to his/her/alien self -- that it is a disclosure, and not the other way around -- that this Project Serpo Disclosure should prove its self, not the other way around.

Therefore, to me, this Disclosure is missing a vital ingredient -- that of the conversation or debriefing of whatever it is that was/is being discussed.

Of course this lends its self back to the imagination perhaps of the time:

>>>>>> If you make a drawing of an object -- do not include anything that could tell anyone what it is -- we will be discussing that with you when you return -- those are your orders -- you are to make drawings -- but I repeat -- do not add anything that will tell anyone what it is -- they will have to assume -- or guess -- to what the device is.

Those are your Orders, and I am your Commanding Officer -- you are still on Orders -- from this Planet -- or God help you when you return.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Just some questions that come to mind regarding the accusations in Bill's letter.

ADVISOR's actions were no accident. He was egged-on, in private, by Valhall.

How does Bill know what went on privately (if this is true) between Valhall and ADVISOR?

And she’s not alone. A number of Moderators and Admins have been rapidly developing a behind-the-scenes intention to "discredit Bill Ryan", despite their public even-handedness. But recently the cracks have shown through.

How does Bill know this, if it's true? What cracks?

but some Moderators have now resorted to handing out applause for posts that question my motives, and looking for ways of penalizing those who seem to be supporting my honesty.

Again, how does Bill know this (if it's true)?

I’ve been astonished and appalled at the behavior, demeanor, insensitivity and immaturity of a minority on the forum, although I’m in touch with a fair number of members privately and look forward to continuing that. There are a lot of good people there, but the bad apples are spoiling everything ...

Hey, that's Internet Discussion Board life. That's the way it is. If Bill cannot abide the minority who he says are 'spoiling everything' then I understand his frustration, but he must realize that no one can control what everyone on a board says or how they say it.

If he's going to discontinue posting because of the way a minority are coming across, it doesn't speak well for... anything, really.

He's making fantastic claims. Surely he understands that there are going to be requirements for fantastic answers. Some people are 'hotter' than others. It's human nature.

[edit on 5-2-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I think in posting... many of you forget the context of the story... the planet the Eben's are inhabiting is not their original... this being said... it's no wonder they don't have streets and factories everywhere... it's like fast-forwarding the human civilization a couple thousand years... then giving us a new Earth to start on.... ta da! Zeta 2... Sigh... everyone here only has a debunking mindset... things will only ever be debunked. I haven't seen one person here who has any type of mindset to handle this even if it was true disclosure... even if it was on the news... there'd still be rambling bamblers yelling hoax. I guess you just can't expect everyone to accept that they are a part of a giant universe. It seems to me none of you even care.. if you did you wouldn't get so many facts wrong. Disclosure would pass you by in a heartbeat. On a less friendly side note... what is this? The 14 year old yelling section of the highschool basketball game bleachers? You've all created so much false noise that I can't even hear the speaker anymore. DURRRRR....

Peace and love,
David.

[edit on 5-2-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This was bound to happen the lack of evidence has gotten the better of some people and they have lashed out instead of keeping cool and playing it to the end.

Graham

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
[...]

How does Bill know what went on privately (if this is true) between Valhall and ADVISOR?
[...]

Hey, maybe Bill is just using the same sort of logic that some here are using to 'flush turds down the toilet'. lol!

I must say, i have been a serpo sceptic all through this, i was the one who brought forward the ron's.org / cos correlations, but at least I used some substantial 'evidence' to base my claims on. But the sort of thing that's coming through today / matching toilet shapes up and so forth, is just plain flake nonsense. So some shapes match? Wow, call the cops.!

Can you think what the reaction would be like here when/if the phot's come down if we use today's reaction as a measure of prediction?

I'll tell you. Pure hysteria. ( looking over to Valhall here)

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
OK guys, let's talk about the topic and not each other. Frankly most of us aren't that interesting.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
From this moment forward this thread will get BACK TO the topic at hand.

Okay, folks got a little frustrated, outspoken, p'ed off and whatever HUMAN reaction you would like to add to the list. It happens.

ATS' goals are to get to the TRUTH. In that light and that light ONLY this thread needs to get back on track.

Effective immediately the "BIG THREAD" rules are going to enforced. Let's get back on track please.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

Too late, Springer. The sabotage has come from within your own team.

I just "removed" that post for obvious reasons. PLEASE get back on topic people. I really don't want to spend Super Bowl Sunday hawking this thread to make sure it stays on topic.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Can you think what the reaction would be like here when/if the phot's come down if we use today's reaction as a measure of prediction?

you don't actually believe there will ever be photos, do you? pictures were promised over a month ago. what was given instead? a thirteenth crew member issue that rivals the kennedy's magic bullet in it's sheer lunacy and a drawing that kids make in the 3rd grade. hang tight, "anon" is working his spirograph and his spinart to produce some epic images from the north side of Serpo.

lucianarchy, ask Bill why he opted to leave rather than simply continue to address the pointless questions as he has been doing all along. ask him why he refused to answer questions that actually had some merit to them and yet he bothered with page after page of lunacy regarding his religous beliefs and his alient abduction experience. Those were real issues with this story. Not where the emails came from etc. That is all window dressing - what really matters, I guess, is what he had for dinner the night he was taken in the Himalayas.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Guys... the mods just said to stay on track.. and on topic here... stop trying to push forth personal agenda's and belief systems. The pictures were promised yes... yet the fact is that no where does it say the pictures were promised for a December/January date! In fact it says it will take time! Be patient... and let's discuss things that have more merit than human greed, want and need to see some pictures... what about the story? What about the facts? FACTS...

Peace and love,
David.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgoodpasture what about the story? What about the facts? FACTS...

there are no facts. just a story culled from a bunch of sci fi movies and some well known ufo stories.

the story was shredded, in my opinion, and the continuation of posts seem to be desperate attempts to keep the story alive.

new topics

top topics

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join