It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
You can tell from the diagram provided of the Eben vehicle that it is not meant to be "photodocumentation", but a crude schematic.

Lots of people use the drafting templates to make schematics of other objects just because they are so darned handy to use. I still have my templates from when I worked on the drawings for the formwork to build the monorail at Disney World back in the seventies and whip them out now and again to help me get my geometric shapes quickly when sketching out something.

The use of drafting templates to make the sketch PROVES NOTHING, except that the person doing the sketch was not a professional computer illustrator.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
With respect, Springer ( hope you're feeling better, btw), the owners of ATS could rationaly be expected to want people to 'come back' to the site , time and time again. Particularly if they want the upcoming ATS.TV to be a commercial success. No?

Shutting down the thread would only drive the majority of the audience elsewhere. I'd wager that would even include the "It's a hoax! Shut it down!" crowd too! This thing is like a train wreck to many people, they dont want to look, but they just can't stop themselves.

I say ease up and roll with it....

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucianarchy

Shutting down the thread would only drive the majority of the audience elsewhere.

Where did he say anything about that? For pete's sake.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Because he has a competing website and has offered to host the Serpo saga.

Gotta love Americans!

[edit on 5-2-2006 by Shawnna]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
That diagram looks like a layout for a public restroom. Sinks, baths, showers... bah. Look close enough and you might see some soap that was dropped.

Seems to me, this Serpo story died with the "new anon". The so-called journals were probably rushed with the intent of discrediting the story, and this diagram was thrown in there to feed the destroying fire.

Perhaps the only truth to be found lies in the first part of the story (pre-January). I don't suppose we'll ever hear from the original anon again, let alone see the pictures.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
So the source of what made the diagram in the image was found.
This makes it a hoax?
Not in my mind. No yet anyway.

We did not prove anything beyond what it was made with.

It could be the best that was available to show what someone once seen.
I'm not sure what to think to tell the truth.

[edit on 5-2-2006 by sandman658]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna
Because he has a competing website and has offered to host the Serpo saga.

Who does/did? I am lost on this one...

Springer...

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Sigh .. are we only posting in this thread to get the thread count up higher?

The MILITARY sent MILITARY personel to serpo etc, and all they can produce is a page of shapes with no text what so ever?

Can anyone actually believe that page of shapes is representative of ANYTHING a military minded person would produce?

Its not only a joke, its a poorly created one. Whats next stick figures of ebes and humans described as a photo?

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel

Seems to me, this Serpo story died with the "new anon". The so-called journals were probably rushed with the intent of discrediting the story, and this diagram was thrown in there to feed the destroying fire.

Perhaps the only truth to be found lies in the first part of the story (pre-January). I don't suppose we'll ever hear from the original anon again, let alone see the pictures.

This is what I think as well. Beginning with Posting #11 the discrediting began...and we've been watching it swirl like a turd in a toilet bowl since.

[edit on 2-5-2006 by Valhall]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Man....

I always said that the proof would be in the pudding when the images showed up....

...and I can't believe that even a 12 year old hoaxer would do such a bad job with that diagram! Jeez... it looks like it was drawn up in Windows Paintbrush.

Now... a smart hoaxer would have taken the time to draw something more impressive up in AutoCad (which is what real military engineers would use to draw a diagram) . Only a goof would make a paint drawing that is so bad the lines don't even fit correctly...

...which makes me believe that:
A) Serpo has been hijacked and all the post-christmas Anon posts have been fakes.
B) Serpo has always been a fake... but I just can't figure out why someone would spend three months faking serpo and then blow it all with a horrid diagram.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Please note that in the C2C interview on December 6th, Bill Ryan was asked by Noory if the 12 had contact with Earth while they were on Serpo. Bill initially replies "I don't know." An hour into the interview Bill states "by the way, I checked on your question from about an hour ago and they did have contact with them while they were there".

1. Bill repeatedly states in the interview that the only information he was privy to at that time was from the postings on Serpo.org. Well, Anonymous states that NO WHERE.

2. This kills the whole story. Because if the 12 were communicating with Earth (through some yet unexplained manner in which communications travelled 38 light years in apparently less than 13 years! *
* ), then they wouldn't have lost 3 years, now would they have? In fact, if I was 38 light years away, and I didn't know what day it was, the first thing I would ask is "What day is, by the way?"...which would give me a relatively accurate (barring the error for this mega-warp communication to travel to me) time-tag to "recalibrate".

I have taken some important clips from the C2C interview and put them in one file. These clips cover the above statements, as well as Richard Hoagland making statements about information that had not been released yet, and wouldn't be for 2 weeks (by the phoney Anon2 by the way), and other statements (that all of the 8 returning died in a relatively short amount of time after returning to earth). That information has yet to be revealed. I guess we'll eventually get a posting from Anonymous that makes Richard's statement correct.

www.thedivinesibyl.com...

[edit on 2-5-2006 by Valhall]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
You can tell from the diagram provided of the Eben vehicle that it is not meant to be "photodocumentation", but a crude schematic.

Eben Vehicle? Where's the indication that this is a vehicle? The only information we have is:

Originally posted by Bill Ryan
The name of the image – Ebenobject

Object. How very ... specific.

As I read over this thread, I see rampant assumptions. That's no way to come to a conclusion...

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
one more thing I thought I'd share on this ( before I go nuts looking for "what is it!!")

Proof that they are real and do exist! We are offering just one of may US Patents hidden to the world! This official
US Patent will show you that the United States has indeed known about them for many years. An OFFICIAL US Patent,
dated April 1967. (Actual drawings and plans of a USA UFO Flying Saucer)

go here>>> patent of Anti-Gravity Aircraft

Does anyone else see any interesting similarities between the Serpo drawing and the one which RUFFREADY found? It's too bad we can't have a full set of drawings... back, side and top for comparisons sake.

So far it's the only thing that hasn't made me think it's just a schematic of a smoke alarm.

Val...you rock
keep up the pressure

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Val,
I'm pretty sure that the original postings stated that the eben communication device worked long after the mission started... so, by default, communication would have been possible between the team and earth... even if this wasn't directly stated.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
masqua, We can if ruffready will provide us with the patent #. We can then pull it up and capture all of the images.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reproduced in complete form.

I have started a new thread with this information in order to not clutter this thread with replies. I reproduce it here for information only.

Hi, lucianarchy –

I saw what had happened to you today and noted it with grim interest.

There’s more that you might want to know about the events of two days ago in which I was put on Global Ignore by ADVISOR.

ADVISOR's actions were no accident. He was egged-on, in private, by Valhall. Valhall wanted "to have a go at me", as the banned Chelseafan1 once described. And she’s not alone. A number of Moderators and Admins have been rapidly developing a behind-the-scenes intention to "discredit Bill Ryan", despite their public even-handedness. But recently the cracks have shown through.

SkepticOverlord was forced to reign the rest of them in before it all started getting too obvious, but some Moderators have now resorted to handing out applause for posts that question my motives, and looking for ways of penalizing those who seem to be supporting my honesty.

This is what happened to you today.

I’ve been astonished and appalled at the behavior, demeanor, insensitivity and immaturity of a minority on the forum, although I’m in touch with a fair number of members privately and look forward to continuing that. There are a lot of good people there, but the bad apples are spoiling everything and have done much to discredit the integrity of ATS when the eyes of the entire internet are upon them.

These bad apples, I’m afraid, include some of the Moderators. There are other members who know this is true, but have so far been remaining silent. Ask them to say their piece.

It’s unlikely that I’ll make any more posts on ATS. They need to put their house in order, but I’m not confident that they’ll do so. I’ll brief Victor’s list on what’s been happening, probably later this evening.

I’ll continue to update the website and post information to Victor’s list, as I was doing before I was invited on to ATS in mid-December. I’ll also continue to post exactly what I’m given, and I shall protect Anonymous from being identified. I will not release any e-mail information of any kind, or the single first name which I have available to me, just as Victor always diligently protected his source when he was receiving the information. I don’t know who Anonymous is or why all this is happening (and I wish I had a dollar for every time I’ve said that
)... and I’ve never met or spoken with him; but I intend to continue until this reaches an outcome of some kind, no matter how long it takes.

Do feel free to post this message, as long as it’s in its entirety. I leave the choice whether to do so up to you.

I salute your own integrity and intellectual honesty. Do e-mail me privately at any time – it would be a pleasure to hear from you.

Best, Bill

PS: By the way, I’m looking at the printer/scanner now, in this beautiful farmhouse Bed and Breakfast where I’m staying... this is Switzerland, not Albania

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
No you haven't. That thread is locked.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

I'm not trying to start a fight, here, but don't you guys (mods) think that shutting out all input from Bill Ryan might create a backlash? I mean... to be honest... if a man is having his reputation attacked he should have the right to defend his honor.

I'm not saying that I agree with Bill and I am not one of his 'tools'. I just think he should have the right to defend his own name.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Put up or shut up. Your message was recieved Bill, and we're still not impressed. Your story was full of so many inconsistancies and holes that you refused to address when they were pointed out, that many of us gave up on the story and focused on you and the messanger long time ago. When the integrity of your source was question, you refused to confirm nor deny the differences.

You made this happen Bill, not the mods, not a "select few".

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams

Originally posted by Valhall

I'm not trying to start a fight, here, but don't you guys (mods) think that shutting out all input from Bill Ryan might create a backlash? I mean... to be honest... if a man is having his reputation attacked he should have the right to defend his honor.

I'm not saying that I agree with Bill and I am not one of his 'tools'. I just think he should have the right to defend his own name.

Bill's "letter" is visibile both in that thread and this one. I locked the other one - not to "shut out" Bill, but because we don't need "Bill's propaganda" in multiple threads.

My opinion (so that's not much, because that's up to the owners) is that Bill needs to post his own propaganda, not send some one over here to afford him a buffer to where he doesn't have to answer questions.

top topics

<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join