It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna

With all due respect Bill, knowing the identity of Anon would be EXTREMELY helpful IMHO. Imagine, for example, that we learned that Anon was in fact, a highly respected member of our government. Someone who has not been associated with UFO/EBE stories before. That, to me, would mean that we all have to rethink how we are approaching this.

Hi, Shawnna –

I have absolutely no idea who Anon is, I'm afraid. I understand your question and where it's coming from but genuinely have no information on his identity.

Best, Bill

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I put all the information through my decoder ring and here is the theory that came out.

Project Serpo (PS) is real. There was an actual exchange with actual aliens. At the same time it is a counter-intel op to guage the reaction to real information. The "release" is now over and we are entering the "make it look like a hoax" phase. Thus the inconsistencies. Please stay tuned as more ops will be forth coming. Remember to support your shadow government and play along.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
So what happenend to weekly updates at serpo.com.Any news?.
Atleast we have "star wars" movies to compare with this project serpo otherwise i have no idea what would have happened if they told this before the star wars movies were made.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Just want to say thanks to Bill Ryan for posting this new update.

And, of course, if you ever read this, thank you Mr Anonymous. Thank you for disclosing the truth, for the good of mankind.

All the Best,
Musclor

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I see that the latest update on serpo.org is on jan24 but i cant find the new info.Can anyone post it here at ats.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
just wanted to throw an idea into the pot that might explain the problem with the dead crew member. As the Team doctors could not examine the team member 308 and the Ebe referred to the member as "Not living" perhaps this was a mistranslation and the team member did become ill and was placed in suspended animation (for possible treatment on Serpo). This may fit in with the ebe that was fluent in english not being told a human team member has passed away. Hence her shock at hearing one had.

The poor quality of the report may be due to radiation or space sickness we have no idea how traveling through space that fast could affect the human body and from the sound of it the crew were continously placed in and out of suspended animation or sleep leaving them drained and disorientated. I would therefore expect the quality of reports to get better as the team adjust on Serpo.

I will say this is just conjecture though as nobody else has put these ideas foward to explain the short comings of the post. I personally will reserve judgement till all the evidence (or a sizable portion of) are open to scrutiny.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Lets all get together at ATS and Make a movie about Serpo

Then we will see who tries to sue us

I would like to play one of the Ebens.

Others parts are up for grabs.No pushing ,First ones get there chioce.

Lots of openings for Ebens we could have thousands of them in our Movie

We do need a good actor to play the Team Leader(Tom Hanks could due
Forrest Gump again)

Ofcourse the whole thing would have to be rewritten
I think I'll have my 7 year old daughter do (I think she could do a better job).At least she can keep the story straight.
Oh yea and have less spelling errors

[edit on 25-1-2006 by Fred_S]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Look hmm, what i mean to say is hmm, its becouse huh!...
I'm affraid (looking at wristwatch) i'm now totaly convinced that Anonymouse is fake... but i do believe we have met with aliens, and this story is ruining the credibility of all ufology..

Bill, i know you are only the messenger so peace be with you....

Freedom of speech is allowed but not denying ignorence is forbiden.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Project Serpo, starring the unknown comic as anon.

Bill doesn't know who anon is but Victor does. Has Victor had any opinions on this yet?

and where the hell is gazrok when you need him?

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
edited to remove my double posting.

I blame anon.

[edit on 25-1-2006 by Crakeur]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Dear Mr. Ryan,

I am wondering how sure we can be if the latest information that is given by mr. anonymous is from the same person?

Is this all the information you received? Didn't mr. anonymous wrote something personal together with the journal you received or did you just receiced this journal and that's it?

Im kinda lost now, cause this wasn't what we expected. Could it be that this is just from somebody else, another anonymous, which has nothing to do with this and just wrote a story?

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Hi All!

Been following this thread since page 44, many a late night reading it all! Very interesting, though personally the jury is still out for me on whether or not any of it is genuine.

Just a thought that occured to me as to how Mr Ryan (thanks for all your time on this, btw) may know this is genuine. I believe I read earlier in all these pages that he (Mr Ryan) had supplied a direct access route to the server that hosts the serpo.org website to Anon for posting the photos. Maybe this posting was received directly that way? Hence the likelihood that it is from the "real" Anon, not an imposter intent on obscuring matters.

Just a thought.

Graham

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by vfrhawk
Just a thought that occured to me as to how Mr Ryan (thanks for all your time on this, btw) may know this is genuine. I believe I read earlier in all these pages that he (Mr Ryan) had supplied a direct access route to the server that hosts the serpo.org website to Anon for posting the photos. Maybe this posting was received directly that way? Hence the likelihood that it is from the "real" Anon, not an imposter intent on obscuring matters.

I think it is going to take some pcture posting to bring the masses back onto the fence with this one.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Is it me, or does this last post and Anon’s posts look like it is written by the same author? I mentioned earlier how I thought the pattern was the same in the journals as the posts by Anon.

I separated the sentences for emphasis of the pattern. As Bill said, they are written in short condensed sentences. Unless Anon was the team leader, I consider this evidence that the story is fiction.

from Anon's first post, www.serpo.org...

First let me introduce myself.
My name is Request Anonymous.
I am a retired employee of the U.S. Government.
I won't go into any great details about my past, but I was involved in a special program.
As for Roswell, it occurred, but not like the story books tell.
There were two crash sites.
One southwest of Corona, New Mexico and the second site at Pelona Peak, south of Datil, New Mexico.
The crash involved two extraterrestrial aircraft.
The Corona site was found a day later by an archaeology team.
This team reported the crash site to the Lincoln County Sheriff's department.
A deputy arrived the next day and summoned a state police officer.
One live entity [EBE] was found hiding behind a rock.
The entity was given water but declined food.
The entity was later transferred to Los Alamos.

from the last post, www.serpo.org...

I dreamt of earth.
I really had some vivid dreams of Colorado, the mountains, the snow and my family.
It was if I was really there.
I had no worries and never thought of my situation inside the foreign spaceship.
Then I awoke.
I was confused and disoriented.
I was in a bowl, well, it looked like a bowl to me.
I don’t remember how I got here.
My first thought was to my crew.
I pushed open the top of this glass bowl and it opened.
I heard a hissing sound coming from the seams or seals.
I looked around and saw that I was inside a room.
Not a room I remember.
But all of us were inside these glass bowls.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Either way both are crappy writers considering they are gov't employees privy to such info. I would think only the elite (as far as education) would be involved in this thing, givin its not a hoax.

I was unimpressed with the writing of the whole thing...but its a decent story.

[edit on 25-1-2006 by DaFunk13]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
It would appear that the dead traveler, #308, is the same one missing from this earlier compilation from a member here on ATS, ( sorry, can't remember who did it)

The following list of quotes is from the eleventh posting:

899 and 203 will have overall charge of weapons.
700 and 754 will give each member final check before boarding.
475 really nervous. 700 will watch him.
102 sitting next to me and he is faint.
OK, I guess 203 and myself will sit in different location above these seats.
420 will try to use his language skills.
899 will taste it. Well, 899 said it tastes like paper.
OK, MVC finally showed up. Told us we will begin trip soon.
Well, 899 figured out how to get out because he is standing up.
899 said a EBE came in and looked at us and left. Other team members sleeping. 899 and myself walking around this room.
700 and 754 gave us medicine to settle our stomachs.
700 and 754 tells us to eat and drink the water we brought along we are doing that and feel a little better...
Our date recorder isn't working very well, according to 633. He thinks we have been going for 10 days but not really sure.
700 and 754, who ate the EBE food didn't seem to be as sick as us.
We drink that and seem to be better, except 518, who seem to be sick.
633 and 661 were really interested in this [command room]. 633 seemed better.
OK, MVC finally arrived. He explains in broken English, that we are halfway to home planet.
633 wants to see the engines. MVC takes four of us to the engine room or whatever they wish to call the room.

From these passages we can begin to figure out the role of each member of the team:

(no number) Commander (Male)
102 (Male)
203 Weapons duties (security?)
420 Linguist (Male)
475 (Male)
633 Scientist or pilot (Male)
661 Scientist or pilot
700 Doctor
754 Doctor
899 Weapons duties (Male) (security?)
MVC Alien guide/translator.

One of the crew members hasn't been mentioned yet.

[And then another forum member pointed out:]
The team member not mentioned in the first journal entry seems to be the female linguist mentioned in Anon's 2nd posting, since the only linguist mentioned in the journal entry appears to be male.
"There were two females, one being a doctor and the other being a linguist."
"420 will try to use his language skills."

So is the dead traveler, #308, a female linquist?

[edit on 25-1-2006 by Jeddyhi]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucianarchy
ok, what i'm pretty sure is happening is reflected by the fact that all the things i pass on to you, i am also posting on the forum, but all my posts are blocked. i've contacted springer and sol, but getting no response at all. these ip headers which septepi says is 'coincidence' -is NOT, look when they started, look at what all of them have in common. disa has been tasked to authenticate all susp comms coming out of virgin.net as of mid nov last year, they are aslo working with 'critical path.net' from ca usa. just when bill ryan brought forward the disclosure. i predict they will try and frame him with some on-line scams pretty soon.

judging by yesterday's 'disclosure', i think you may be right!

link   
I think if the truth jumped up and bit us on the ass we still wouldn't believe it. No matter how many pictures are seen or thousands of written words are posted most will find away to try and discredit them. If the powers that be have a reason now to release this to the public, then we must ask ourselves........What purpose does it serve for them and what do they gain from it?

link   
I'm confused. Aren't the two posts suuposed to have come fromt he same person? The difference, as I understood it, was that the first anon posts were sent to Victor who edited them and the last one was sent directly to Bill and posted verbatim.

We haven't seen anon's first posts verbatim so we don't know how they looked. If anything, the striking similarities would imply that either Victor didn't edit them for anything other than spelling and grammar or that Victor wrote them all himself.

new topics

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join