It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm under surveillance. Please help...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Hello Yuriko Oyama,

You sound alarmed and tense
you should not worry. You need to think first and rationalize. Do you have your hands on potentially damaging sensitive material? Or maybe have connective to a sensitive address and found something damaging (If you did I hope you falsified your ip address)? If this is the case Uncle Sam is interested in you.

But I do not believe it is Uncle Sam since you a clearly aware of attempted covert activity. I believe if this was Uncle Sam you would have no clue at all that you are studied.

Could be a State operation but you & family aren't involved in a serious felony or have relations with someone involved right (or wrong)? Although it could be directed at somebody else on the street.

Personally I think its a bunch of criminals. I know I sound stupid but thats what I think.

But don't spend time drawing conclusions instead phone police & if you can't get anywhere contact local government.

PS: At night if you do get visited by one of Uncle Sam's boys (Ya know, the ones that you can never out run) please come back and give me a detailed description and I will adjust my avatar accordingly.

[edit on 28-1-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
DP

[edit on 28-1-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I'd say to confront them. take pics or something. . things like this might help.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Pretty much everything has been said here.

I will say that if you call the cops on them, and the cops arrive and then go away, that will tell you something.

If it was the local heat, they might be lame enough to be made. Even Feebs would be swapping off constantly, but the expense to run a really constant tail is amazing. Whoever it is, if it is someone, is buying the time of every person, plus the leasing and operating costs for the vehicles and equipment, plus insurance. That adds up fast. If you're not Al Capone's great grandkid, it probably isn't real. You may just be wound up and noticing all sorts of unrelated stuff.

I think they generally use unnoticeable stuff like UPS trucks, ambulances, power and water company vehicles. You can snag someone out of a house without a second glance if you're wearing EMT uniforms, and most anyone will accept a package delivery, or even a pizza. You'd be amazed at the people who'll open up for a Pizza Hut guy when they haven't ordered one. White vans and blue suits with reflective sunglasses went out in the sixties. No one looks twice at the guy that's changing out the street lights, or reading the meter, or going for a jog, or has a flat, or Mommy with a kid in the stroller with her foof dog.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
the easiest way 2 find out who they r is sneak 2 the van strapped with a gun and ask them keep ya gun in your pants just used if u have 2 and take pictures of them 2

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
You should think "What would Jason Bourne do in this situation"? Whenever someone is following you, try to dissappear into a crowd, around a corner, ect. If you feel like your being watched, look over your shoulder to see how far the person is back. If he is some distance, turn a corner, then either sprint, or briskly walk depending on whether you want everyone to think your an idiot, or how much distance between you and the other person. When your in a group, your safe, unless they have some kind of warrant.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by nastalgik
You should think "What would Jason Bourne do in this situation"? Whenever someone is following you, try to dissappear into a crowd, around a corner, ect. If you feel like your being watched, look over your shoulder to see how far the person is back. If he is some distance, turn a corner, then either sprint, or briskly walk depending on whether you want everyone to think your an idiot, or how much distance between you and the other person. When your in a group, your safe, unless they have some kind of warrant.

I know this a serious issue but I can't help myself.....

What would Sam fisher do? o_0

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
It's the biggest myth that you have to be important to be spied on, or to have the government open up a file on you. Visit www.spying101.com...

The Canadian government opened 800,000 thousand files on unsuspecting Canadians, many simply because they attended college or university.

So it does happen, but there is no record of if these people are still under survellence. So who were previously continued to be under survellence and because they went on to become famous, after there deaths 20 years later, we are getting the files now. If they were doing this back then, imagine what they are doing now.

This I am sure goes for the US gov, if it goes for the Canadian gov.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Harassment,
I think you should start your own thread on the topic, rather then re-opening several posts that are over a year old. IMHO, you’ll get a better, more targeted response that way. Since you seem to have a slightly different bend on things they wont knab you for an existing topic.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
offensive comments removed.

I'd suggest checking your u2u box real soon.

[edit on 2/9/2007 by Djarums]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Originally posted by yeahright
There are plenty of on-line resources you can use (fee based) for a license plate search. But that's a road to nowhere. Even local police departments don't have their undercover vehicles registered to the department. So if you are under surveillance by any group willing to maintain surveillance for that length of time, the likelihood of a DMV search returning anything meaningful is pretty low.

I hate to disagree but if you can find out if they are registered or not you eliminate half or your options as to what is going on. You are going to find out that they are not registered and your in hot water and need to hire an attorney, or they are and are a PI firm, a stalker, or just a bunch of coincidences. That does not seem the road to nowhere in my opinion.

Though this all seems like an exercise in futility since she does not seem to want to take much action one-way or the other.

Wow this is old stuff, but since it's been resurrected and defcon5's post was in response to mine thought I'd clarify.

I didn't mean that the cars wouldn't be registered. I meant that they wouldn't be registered to any official agency or department. A plate search will just return a name and address which may or may not actually exist.

Now maybe I'm telling tales out of school here, and this may not go on everywhere and may not go on at all anymore, but at one time, undercover cops would actually steal license plates to use on their cars. I kid you not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join