It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm under surveillance. Please help...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Go up to them and have a chat. If that fails sit up all night drinking JD and talking to your cat until the sleep deprivation drives you insane and go postal on them. It will sort it out one way or another.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
Yuriko,While I was reading this about you my phone rang.
It was my husband at work. He is never on the computer and has no interest in conspiracies or the computer.
I told him about what is happening to you and the first thing he said was this " She apparently knows something that maybe she is not even aware of herself".
Like someone else said, think back as far as you can and try to remember.
You said your Mom was the first one to notice the car in the driveway pointed at your house.
Ask your Mom if she knew of a neighbor that could be involved in something or , don't take this wrong, maybe your Mom thought she was being followed?

My mom lived alone with me and we both travelled together so she could get married to my current stepdad. She definately isn't under investigation. I would also say that I knew more of the neighbors than even my stepdad.

I couldn't possibly think of anything really important that I would know but ever since I was... like 4 I was trying to learn a lot of things in the espionage area.. mostly teaching myself. (You have to see my bookshelf..
) I've always had the belief that I should be ready for anything so I've been learning as much as I can and now I'm trying to take medical classes. So, this could be a reason for someone surveilling me.. perhaps they think I'm part of some "Project Christmas" sort of thing. If so I dunno if they would see me as a potential recruit or a threat.

If I do know something I don't know about... then I wouldn't really know that it has any importance as I don't know what it is that I know.
(That sentence had too much 'know in it..)

Yuriko

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
If they want to watch you, watch them back. Buy cameras and snap pictures of them and post them on your front door. Of course, you may be right, you may be crazy.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
There are plenty of on-line resources you can use (fee based) for a license plate search. But that's a road to nowhere. Even local police departments don't have their undercover vehicles registered to the department. So if you are under surveillance by any group willing to maintain surveillance for that length of time, the likelihood of a DMV search returning anything meaningful is pretty low.

I hate to disagree but if you can find out if they are registered or not you eliminate half or your options as to what is going on. You are going to find out that they are not registered and your in hot water and need to hire an attorney, or they are and are a PI firm, a stalker, or just a bunch of coincidences. That does not seem the road to nowhere in my opinion.

Though this all seems like an exercise in futility since she does not seem to want to take much action one-way or the other.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Sounds as if you have been naughty. If you have strong feeling that your are being watched and or followed stop and confront those who are giving you the eye. I would do this in a public place as to hopfully keep the chance of being killed down to a minimum. Drug use will also give you feelings of being watched or paranoid. Unless you have done something major to piss off the wrong person, I would just let it go.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
As I've said, I don't see these guys everyday and I haven't been out walking lately. Today as my friend was dropping me at home I saw an abnormal amount of white vans... like 5 at each stoplight. They didn't follow us but it was a bit suspicious. And I couldn't exactly tell my friend to stop in the middle of the road.

I've been thinking.. since I don't always see them everyday.. maybe it's not really about them monitoring me.. but rather, checking up on me?

If that was the case, who would do that and why?

Yuriko

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Often, fed vehicles (and some states) have license plates that are all numbers and no letters. In my state, letters mean county or private veh's.

I would argue that it is fairly easy for a paranoid person to spot surveilance in action.

Try following a random car sometime. You need 3 cars with radios to run any kind of tail at all. Even then, you'll lose them in construction zones or narrow streets with high traffic and lights.

Same with phone taps. Most taps of land lines inevitably mess with your reception. Cell phones can be tapped by anyone with an expensive scanner and some patience.

Unless tail-ers are convinced they'll get something they can take to a Grand Jury, they wouldn't be messing with you. Unless they plan to fly you off to Azerbaijan, they'll have to prosecute you for something. My guess is, the original post is highly edited away from reality.

A lot of times, cops will use a "tail" to freak out a suspect, and drive them out into the open.

If you need an arrest, you pound on the front door, and then give them a head start out the back window, with a car waiting at either end of they alley, just out of sight down the street. Usually, "obvious investigations" are just more elaborate ruses of the same deal: don't corner a perp where they will be desperate and burn evidence or shoot someone.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
right doc. although from what i've read on HUMINT they prefer to use a 5 vehicle squad. I remember a few years ago there was some dust kicked up over the Lucent Tech vans. some folk got the spook thing goin.
just hope they dont leave one of these on your door:

[edit on 6/12/05 by longhaircowboy]

[edit on 6/12/05 by longhaircowboy]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I pity the poor guy has to do surveillance on me. Of course, I do make it easy because I keep my GPS on my cell phone, but unless I absolutely have to go somewhere, I'm at home, so I'm only ever off to visit clients, or go the grocery store, or a restaurant, or my girlfriend. The rest of the time my car is in the parking lot and I'm on the internet. Hmmm. Now they might find that interesting.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Okay, first things first, you mentioned looking up hacking, among other things on the Internet. Okay, I know for a fact, that if you've looked up things like that one the Internet, you've been flagged by someone, who knows though.

There are certain keywords, that you type into your "Yahoo" search, that will automatically flag you to be a possible "problem person" & get you flagged, depending on the thing it is, & who's interested.

Now, if & I say IF, you find those License Tags you've written down, take them down to the local License Tag office, & ask them to look up one or two of them. I've done it before, on a regular street person. I had a truck stolen by someone, & suspected a guy I knew, & looked up a friend of theirs, so I could track down the truck thief.

By the way, anyone & everyone reading this post, go to the local tag office, & tell them you want your License blocked, so only Federal & Civil Authorities can access your address, etc. It's called the FOIA, any Joe Blow can look you up, just from getting a tag, if you'd cut him off on the street.

I found the lady friend of the guy who stole My truck (the guy's ex knew where she worked, which is where I got the tag from), got her home address, hone phone number, & full name. I'm about to become a Cop, so I hope this helps someone, & in the right way, I don't want to see any possible stalkers here.

I will find out. >=)

By the way, I got My truck back, he returned it, when a Police Officer told him I'd made a BOLO for a stolen truck, & the Officer told him he had 24 hours to return the truck, or he'd arresst him (the Officer was a friend of his). He wasn't happy that I'd turned the streets around on him.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

when a Police Officer told him I'd made a BOLO for a stolen truck, & the Officer told him he had 24 hours to return the truck, or he'd arresst him

(bolo = "be on the look out," from the old Adam 12 TV show)

In the police culture I was immersed in, the term "BOLO" was never used; it was considered a serious nono, especially in TCIC/NCIC or NLETS posts.

The instructor who trained my class would actually bring a box filled with machetes, south American hunting implements, and western-style string ties.

He would say, "these are all bolos. The only reason you will EVER type 'bolo' will be when you are referring to the sorts of objects in this box."

Usually, you send a statement only to those agencies you are asking for an ATL (attempt to locate) along with the general terms of the search. ATL must have an explanation of what the officer is supposed to do if s/he sees the person or vehicle; i.e., arrest them, inform the requesting agency, whatever. As well as what charges/warrants exist, so that the officer (maybe in the next state) knows how to square a stop or arrest with local probable cause statues.

It is probably different in different agencies, and different parts on the nation.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
i like to give people the benifit of the doubt

interesting........if you are being surveiled, they know you know..which leads to the question, 'why keep doing surveilance?'

some of the situations you describe lead me to believe that 'they' wanted you to know that you were being watched or more aptly, might be.
i spent many years doing surveilance, and what you describe sorta sounds hollywoodish but if it is as you describe, you're sorta srewd..sorry. surveilance is a very expensive thing to undertake. a 2 person team can cost $1000's a day...now throw in a a few more people, wiretaps, ect....that's alot of $$$. why would they want to spend that kind of money on you??
if real...there is obviously alot you haven't mentioned about yourself or family

so, back to my original question...if you are being surveiled, they know you know..which leads to the question, 'why keep doing surveilance?'

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Question. What's a local tag office?

Why keep doing surveillance? That's one of the questions I have.

Interesting that you mention the search engine thing. Because I tend to look up things now and then that might be deemed 'strange'. I should do a test next time I look up something weird.
Also, is it any search engine? Or just the big ones like Yahoo and such?

Yuriko

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Okay, here is a cheap easy thing to do. Get a piece of poster board and write "What do you want?" on it. Then the next time you see them, hold it up in a window that you know they'd be able to see. They will either ignore it, drive off, come over, or hold up one back.

Really though I would do a little bit of investigating into it if it really does bother you.

Oh, I forgot to add, do you know anyone, and I mean anyone, that might have or may be into some kind of questionable activity?

[edit on 12/8/2005 by hatchedcross]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The quest for some to feel "significant or important" often leads oneself to believe in self-created scinerios void of "common sense".

You are already playing in the "conspiracy ballpark"...
You mentioned quite a few times already your "pre-exsiting" interest in conspiracies, and interest in PI, grandmother believed the TV was taking pictures..etc. Do not deny that something like that may leave a lasting impression on you, particulary at the younger ages.

If you are determined to believe you are "important enough to be watched", (mind you, this is often hard to admitt to oneself) then you will look out into the world and find the conspiracy that best fits this sub-conscience psychological agenda you may have. You may just be nurturing the subtle sub-conscience interests that you were predisposed of at a younger age. Most of are doing just the same just by being a member of ATS.

It's not a bad thing. It's just basic human nature.

Peace

[edit on 8-12-2005 by Serum39]

[edit on 8-12-2005 by Serum39]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
As was mentioned before, the professionals are hard to spot, so if you're being watched and you've seen them, that would suggest that it's probably someone that's not so great at it.

Perhaps, if you're on good terms with your ex's, maybe one of them has an overly jealous 'friend' that might want to check on you. ( You're not sneaking around with the boss, or a prof, or someone where their spouse would be 'after' you??) Do you or any of your family have a lot of money, or influence that would make you a target of kidnapping for ransom? Any one following you for those reasons could be amateurs.

You might go to the police station and make a report or go in to just ask questions.....be obvious, drive there slowly, make it easy for anyone following to see you go into the station. That might discourage someone that's not a professional.

Or you might just be seeing the 'tail' ment for some one else. For instance....the house next to my Mom's went up for sale, but ended up being rented. The new, unseen 'neighbors' cars were odd......out of town tags, odd antennas, and gov't parking permit stickers. It wasn't long til a local illegal gambling bust occurred, and the new 'neighbors' moved out a couple of days later....humm?

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hmmmmm. By any chance are your parents "hippies"? Maybe they have a grow op that you aren't aware of. Have you ever been allowed into the basement? If not then there's a good chance that there's a "sea of green" down there.

Seriously, if you havn't done anything "wrong", don't worry about it. If it's a case of mistaken identity, well I'd take some of the other advice on this thread and simply go up to them and ask these "men in black" exactly what it is they are doing or, better yet, as others have suggested, call the local police!

Heck....call the FBI...maybe they are terrorists or something. Haven't we all been asked to keep our eyes open and to report anything unusual. Who knows, your paranoia might be rewarded by be intricately involved in breaking up and capturing an Al Quead cell. Or maybe you should just relax, take some time off from ATS, stop listening to Coast to Coast AM and get a good night sleep for a change and just "chill" (maybe if you ask real nice, your folks will give you a treat from their basement).

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
Hmmmmm. By any chance are your parents "hippies"? Maybe they have a grow op that you aren't aware of. Have you ever been allowed into the basement? If not then there's a good chance that there's a "sea of green" down there.

Seriously, if you havn't done anything "wrong", don't worry about it. If it's a case of mistaken identity, well I'd take some of the other advice on this thread and simply go up to them and ask these "men in black" exactly what it is they are doing or, better yet, as others have suggested, call the local police!

Heck....call the FBI...maybe they are terrorists or something. Haven't we all been asked to keep our eyes open and to report anything unusual. Who knows, your paranoia might be rewarded by be intricately involved in breaking up and capturing an Al Quead cell. Or maybe you should just relax, take some time off from ATS, stop listening to Coast to Coast AM and get a good night sleep for a change and just "chill" (maybe if you ask real nice, your folks will give you a treat from their basement).

My parents are and were not hippies.. that's funny
I don't live with my parents anymore.

Calling the FBI.. would you really think they would believe me.. I mean look at some of the responses I get from the less open crowd here. The FBI will be like... "sure..." (Remembers the Simpsons X-files episode). I think they wont spend time bothering or if it's them who's doing the surveillance.. that's definately not going to help.

Yeah, I should try doing the poster thing.
Heheh... except I'm going to look like a nut.

Yuriko

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I am currently a gang stalking target. This stuff does happen.

However in your case it might not be gang stalking. Are you an activist? The police were openly stalking activists and following them recently so this is a possibility.

Also you can get in trouble with the law and not even know it. I just read that for example if you encounter the police and let's say you spaz on them or whatever they can list you internally in their files as Emotionally disturbred, which can in your future prevent you from volenteer work and other sorts of jobs. Not to mention getting you killed, if they are ever called for anything. Not to mention you would never know this info.

So stalking can happen for a number of reasons. Check out this article just so see how easy people can get your info and the lenghts they will go through.www.gangstalkingworld.com...

If someone things you have done something bad or they are trying to find out something about you, you could be right.

Have you upset anyone, even anyone trivial, you might not even realise it. Have you filed any complaints, blown the whistle, atttended any protests? Any involvement with drugs, any involvement with the law? Even had any social difficulties?

In today's society there are a number of reasons people could find to try to stalk another person, legit and none legit.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
this story is too good to be true. either way, you must write a novel!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join