It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucis Trust a branch of the Illuminati?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Is Lucis Trust a branch of the Illuminati?

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca

No. Lucis Trust was founded in the USA by Alice Bailey, and has no relations to politico-fraternal societies of Europe like Illuminati.

Lucis Trust is, for the most part, a bunch of fluffy new age nonsense.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
so says a mason.

Personally on first glance I would not dismiss it .. because there is an enormous amount of symbology on that page.

I will have to look into it further but I do see some symbolic connections.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca

No. Lucis Trust was founded in the USA by Alice Bailey, and has no relations to politico-fraternal societies of Europe like Illuminati.

Lucis Trust is, for the most part, a bunch of fluffy new age nonsense.

Are you a member or student of Lucis Trust? Pardon me, of course you are not.
I am and it is NOT as you described, this organization and the New Group of World Servers takes 10-15 years to be accepted and all the materials are free. And we do MUCH good work anonymously..
As far a illumined goes, you will NOT be accepted until you understand just how much will have to be known and studied by a potential student.
Please do not judge what you have no comprehension of.
It is international, not just US.
I am proud to be serving instead of casting aspersions.

[edit on 30-11-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

Please do not judge what you have no comprehension of....

Look...no offense intended, but I've read some of Alice's work, and some by her husband Bailey's, and to call them nuttier than Christmas fruitcakes would be putting it charitably.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Please do not judge what you have no comprehension of....

Look...no offense intended, but I've read some of Alice's work, and some by her husband Bailey's, and to call them nuttier than Christmas fruitcakes would be putting it charitably.

To each their own, but calling people names who are trying to help the world is all I need to not respond to your flagrant un-information..This is a useless waste of ATS space. Do you know Mistress Karma?
Do you know the names of Foster Bailey's books

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Actually it is a widely known fact that Lucis Trust was not the name originally used.. it began as lucifer trust and was later changed.
www.ordination.org...
www.barruel.com...
www.global-elite.org...
www.realnews247.com...
The connection this was taken from an article about the illuminati

In 1922 Lucifer's Trust was created in London, but later changed its name to Luci's Trust, as the first name was too obvious. The Trust is non-governmental and officially recognized by the United Nations. It is also an extension of the Theosophical Society, another secret society which influenced Adolf Hitler in developing his doctrine about the Arian Super Race. Luci's Trust is sponsored by among others the Satanist Robert McNamara, former minister of Defense in the USA, president of the World Bank, member of the Rockefeller Foundation, and Thomas Watson (IBM, former ambassador in Moscow). Luci's trust sponsors, among others, are the following front organizations: United Nations, Greenpeace Int., Greenpeace USA, Amnesty Int., UNICEF. Luci's Trust has its only "religious" chapel, the Temple of Understanding, where Satanism is practiced, in the UN headquarter in New York1. Interesting is the fact that Luci's Trust openly declares that a secretive group of illuminated, New Age notables is now running the planet from behind the scene.

You can find the whole article here.
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
As far as I am concerned, this is a group that was an offshoot of Blavatsy's teachings and I do not believe in lucifer nor any of it cohorts.
This group has been very valuable to me as far as my growth is concerned.
I have done radio shows about what impact the Wesak Festivals mean to this planet.
It is not a $$ hungry group, and that means a lot to me as IF I were an Illuminati, I would be wealthy, no?
Did you miss my long thread on would the NWO speak in code to outsiders, so I am still looking for any leads on the NWO..it got closed, but prolly still here.
It has taught me discernment and that is worth more than monies.
From a very poverty stricken member of Lucis Trust.
May you all be given the gift of discernment..White Light Universal Blessings...

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   

To each their own, but calling people names who are trying to help the world is all I need to not respond to your flagrant un-information..

Sorry, but I don't think the Bailey's were in any position to help the world. So she had an imaginary friend that "told" her what to write. I guess this doesn't qualify as "nutty" in everybody's book, but it does in mine, sorry.

This is a useless waste of ATS space.

Do you know Mistress Karma?

Know her? I used to date her! No kidding...it was the pseudonym of a bellydancer I knew when I was just a pup.

Do you know the names of Foster Bailey's books

The only one I've read by Foster was "The Meaning of Masonry". In this book, he (or rather his ghostwiter, Alice) claims that Freemasonry was originally founded on the star Sirius, and eventually brought to earth.

Now, do you really take that Siriusly?

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   

It is not a $$ hungry group, and that means a lot to me as IF I were an Illuminati, I would be wealthy, no?

No. The only member of the Illuminati who would be anywhere near "wealthy" would have been Von Knigge, and most of his wealth was confiscated by the Bavarian government. In reality, most of the Illuminati were dirt poor, but willing to stand up for what they believed was right.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
>>>>The only one I've read by Foster was "The Meaning of Masonry". In this book, he (or rather his ghostwiter, Alice) claims that Freemasonry was originally founded on the star Sirius, and eventually brought to earth.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Sorry, but I don't think the Bailey's were in any position to help the world. So she had an imaginary friend that "told" her what to write. I guess this doesn't qualify as "nutty" in everybody's book, but it does in mine, sorry.

Who? Djwhal Khul?

Did she claim to channel his teachings, or did she visit him in the Internal Planes?

(Remember that H.P. Blavatsky is said to have channeled the Masters of the White Lodge; but she actually abandoned mediumism around the time she met Henry Steele Olcott, and way before writing "The Secret Doctrine".)

The only one I've read by Foster was "The Meaning of Masonry". In this book, he (or rather his ghostwiter, Alice) claims that Freemasonry was originally founded on the star Sirius, and eventually brought to earth.

No comment.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
]]]]Who? Djwhal Khul?

Did she claim to channel his teachings, or did she visit him in the Internal Planes?

(Remember that H.P. Blavatsky is said to have channeled the Masters of the White Lodge; but she actually abandoned mediumism around the time she met Henry Steele Olcott, and way before writing "The Secret Doctrine".)

quote: The only one I've read by Foster was "The Meaning of Masonry". In this book, he (or rather his ghostwiter, Alice) claims that Freemasonry was originally founded on the star Sirius, and eventually brought to earth.

Now, do you really take that Siriusly?[[[[

Helena refused to do trance when she decided to do the Tibetian trek..
Does anyone RELATE how long it takes to read all the AAB and helena books? MANY YEARS..give me credit for that...ROFL
Yes, Khul took her into the planes, she died way before her time, due to giving up her body for the "plan' Alice was so fortunate to have Foster as her ground..
As far as the initiations concerning Sirius, I will let anyone guess..It is a theory one believes on does not...

[edit on 30-11-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
masonic light, is it true that sirius plays a part in the higher levels of masonry?

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
You will not get an honest answer to that..

Funny thing. I just remembered a 33rd Mason who was teacher of mine and he told me..'the cosmos made you a smart woman with a man's brain and instinct and this will cause people to fear you in many instances.'
He took me places, I would not dare betray due to his trust in me.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Helena refused to do trance when she decided to do the Tibetian trek..

Yes; though it seems the Theosophical Society stayed infected by mediumism, despite H.P. Blavatsky's efforts to combat it.

Samael Aun Weor

...It was during the time when Oriental Theosophy began to emerge that a famous phantom named Katie King materialized for three consecutive years in front of the eyes of many scientists of the world through the young ladies Fox of Mirville (mediums). It was in those days when all of Europe became agitated with psychic phenomena, especially that of Eusapia Paladino of Naples. Anyone who has visited any of those types of organizations knows that there always exists a mixture of Spiritism with Hindu-type theories. Theosophy has never been free of the spiritualistic phenomenon.

When we know the origin of the different organizations which presently exist, it cannot surprise us in any way that Theosophy is mixed with some form of medium-channeling.

That fact that Theosophists become frightened when facing Tantrism is normal because it is not a school of an esoteric type, but rather a school of a pseudo-occultist type and nothing more.

Unquestionably, many branches or organizations (let’s call them pseudo-rosicrucianism, pseudo-yogism, etc.) had to branch off, as is natural, from that school of hypnotists. These branches are so innumerable that we would need to consult an encyclopedia to find out all of their names

-Revolution of the Dialectic

Does anyone RELATE how long it takes to read all the AAB and helena books? MANY YEARS..give me credit for that...ROFL

Okay lol. I have a number of the latter sitting on the shelf as well.

To quote Arnold Krumm-Heller(Huiracocha):

one hour of daily vocalization(mantras) is worth more than reading a million books on oriental theosophy.

Yes, Khul took her into the planes, she died way before her time, due to giving up her body for the "plan' Alice was so fortunate to have Foster as her ground..

So was she channeling or not?

As far as the initiations concerning Sirius, I will let anyone guess..It is a theory one believes on does not...

Some say that one could visit Sirius in the Astral Plane, and see the situation of that Planet-Sun for oneself.

Here's an interesting related topic:

The Master Dk : Reference To Radio Broadcasts

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Helena was just not doing it herself, she exposed frauds, but found Besant and Leadbetter to be honest.
In the times of HPB , Cayce and AAB they were called mediums.. Channeling is a NA term, I do not use..
Yes, AAB was a medium for Master K. I am a vessel for the Grays, this is NOT a life one would choose if they had not agreed to it before this lifetime.

>>>>Some say that one could visit Sirius in the Astral Plane, and see the situation of that Planet-Sun for oneself.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Why is it called "Lucifer Trust" or "Lucis Trust", if if has nothing to do with Lucifer? Good Lord, I mean..... of all the names you can pick from, they had to pick this one !!

I don't get it, do you worhip Lucifer or not? What God's or demons do you worship?

Also, isn't that Creme guy a big Communist who thinks the UN is something good? Believe me, even Bush is better than UN...now that is really sad!

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
No need to get all fanatical about Lucifer.

See my post on page two of this thread(and many others'):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Benjamin Creme is just another kalkian personality, dime-a-dozen medium/channeler of a pseudo-occult type.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by markusjharper
Why is it called "Lucifer Trust" or "Lucis Trust", if if has nothing to do with Lucifer? Good Lord, I mean..... of all the names you can pick from, they had to pick this one !!

I don't get it, do you worhip Lucifer or not? What God's or demons do you worship?

Also, isn't that Creme guy a big Communist who thinks the UN is something good? Believe me, even Bush is better than UN...now that is really sad!

That is according to if you believe in a lucifer, which I do not, don't conjure demons and put all my faith in the Most High God..which is all there is in my book.
Why are people so afraid of something that was made up by christianity to scare them into tithing???

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join