It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stuff I posted on some BSB boards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
What your about to read is what I posted on 2 of my most favorite BSB message boards sites:

Here's some articles I found on the net, their not "CT stuff"(I didn't get it from ATS, I accumilated it over the last two-three weeks), so don't worry a bout the sites. I think these articles can make everyone here, understand how stuff works. Feel free to post on other boards if you want to.
www.findarticles.com... meltdowns(how and why they meltdown like they do)

www.psychologytoday.com...- Celebrity obesseion by people, normfans, stalkers, and pyschos. LOL- I can name like a million fan fics about this subject and the first one.

www.findarticles.com...- Celebrity Creation by Psychology Today(a psychotyrpheist Cosmo mag!)

www.sharelynx.net...- An article By David Giles( makes you wonder if he knows Rupert?)LOL

Tell me what you think, I also posted an article about NSA tracking abilities on serveral BSB sites. Is it okay for me to post news articles(citing ATS and blocking the ATS member's information out) on these sites? Do you agree with these links about Celebs, the Media, and the masses? Let me know what you think, and so totally bookmark them. Thanks.

[edit on 11/29/05 by bsbfan1]

[edit on 11/29/05 by bsbfan1]

join