It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just pretend it's 9/10/01 again folks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
In the weeks prior to 9/11/01 I was screaming at the top of my lungs that 9/11 was about to happen. I called the media, Gov. Tom Ridge, members of congress, Roll Call, NY times and so on.
My warnings fell on deaf ears. After 9/11 I tried to tell people that i knew about 9/11 in advance and tried to stoip it. I got the "Oh sure" treatment.

WHAT'S A GUY TO DO?

I named names of the people I told, but they denied I tried to warn them.
I presented copies of letters i wrote to the FBI, Attorney General, Governor Ridge and so on. They said I wrote them after 9/11. GOOD GRIEF!!!

Well, I don't expect a better outcome this time around , BUT JUST PRETEND IT'S 9/10/01 AGAIN FOLKS.

I hesitate to say anything, because I,we, may be able to stop it and I'll look like a fool. But I just wanted to let you all know. There is nothing you can do about it, but at least you know.

I'm not saying it will happen tomorrow. i found out about 9/11 on or about 8/20 and started screaming at the top of my lungs. I did everything i could to stop it and failed. The hell of it is that the powers that be can't warn you this time. The attack will be with suitcase nukes and if the media tries to warn you, they will get it in NY. If the Gov. tries to warn you, they will get it in DC. Everybody is working hard to cut a deal with the terrorists to not do it. I am not optomistic. The terrorist is the same guy who orchestrated 9/11 and he freakin loves to do that #. Murder and terror make his old brain happy i guess. He was going to be exposed post 9/11 but he sent anthrax to the media nd Senate. YOU CAN BET YOUR ASS HE WOULDN'T SEND IT TO THE HOUSE OF REP'S.

You can't kill him and stop it either because you don't know what his people will do. Nuclear blackmail is something nobody has experience with.
What to do? That is the question. You can't do a thing about it because you don't know and you won't be told because nobody is allowed to tell you. It's worse than you thought folks. THE ENEMY IS WITHIN.

ADMIN Edit to remove NON ATS type language/inuendo...

[edit on 11-29-2005 by Springer]

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
**RING**

Time for work man...wake up.

-DT

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
So, your saying a suitcase nuke attack is planned?

Please spell out what you know, and how you came to know it.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Maybe we should save this to our HD's just in case.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I've ben saying this for a while now it will happen just before spring of next year their will be at least one nuke detonated on american soil this may send the signal for the other ones that have been planted to be set off as well

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
How about you present some scanned copies of your writings one last time.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I agree and I am working on it
You would be surprised how much power one mind has and can go for with out sleep.

In any case sometimes you need things to happen sad as it sounds.
Sometimes the head needs hurt to think about the body.
I'm just a thinker don't send the f@ck wads to my door as things may unfold either..

As far as calling specifics out feel free I have though about a reverse psychology of it all since people doubt use them for it. Make sense?

Think good and it will be good.

[edit on 30-11-2005 by japike]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Do they let you post from jail?

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Onelasttime,

I don't exactly agree with who you are blaming, but I roughly agree with the scenario.

Alex Jones knew that 9/11 was going to happen; hell, he even knew bin Laden would take the fall. He said it was because they kept showing bin Laden all over TV the few months before the attack.

Then, he got on his local access show and basically said the govt was planning a terror attack. On his radio show, he gave out the # to the White House and told listeners to call them and tell them not to carry out the attack.

I also agree that another attack is coming. Why? Oh, I dunno, maybe because the Republicans listed a massive terror attack as one of a # of things that would get the people back in line with the party. Y'all heard about that, right?

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I would like to ask you (one last time) a few questions, if I may.

How did you come to this information?
Did you read it-anothers prediction.
Did you sence it-psyic?

Can you give more details-what cities will be hit.
When will they be hit-as best as you can to a real date or time period?

Who is going to do this, US government, Muslium terrorists, others?

Do (they) plan on hitting population centers or are they trying to go after military targets or industrial targets?

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by one last time
YOU CAN BET YOUR ASS HE WOULDN'T SEND IT TO THE HOUSE OF REP'S.

You can't kill him and stop it either because you don't know what his people will do. Nuclear blackmail is something nobody has experience with.
What to do? That is the question. You can't do a thing about it because you don't know and you won't be told because nobody is allowed to tell you. It's worse than you thought folks. THE ENEMY IS WITHIN.

Do you know who *HE* is, well, out with it, or keep your mouth shut.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
What in the world are you talking about?

Do you have any proof that you 'knew' about 911 prior to it happening?

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
its fall now two more days and all the trees will have lost their leafs.

As far as that sollog prediction if that is him posting there was some back and forth if he was calling it right or not. However I believe with anyone you can get a gut feeling about something put can't place it. A gut feeling is usually true but how can you develop it is the question on hand. Plus if you are right or near right once than it may go to your head and think any thought you have is correct when they are not.

Anyway like many people in recent times we have a bad feeling. I know I do. The question is can we do anything about it now or will it take one event to show us we need to do something, and if so what?? Do we revolt? Do we try something more like a power of prayer or do we walk the same path which is do nothing and let it happen.

I am curious to everyone who posted including the main poster WHAT exactly "WHAT" will you do after the next COMING events?

Anything at all?? After everything that has happened have any of you done anything? All the disasters natural or man made have you cared more or less? Have you investigated faith more or less? Etc etc I am curious...

The point being I agree something bad is around the corner if it takes 2 days or 14 it will happen to me its more than a focused feeling. I can't sit here and say I am psychic or some sort of prophet I think I just try to feel on a spiritual level to see what is left.

[edit on 30-11-2005 by japike]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
One Last Time, are you gonna start this thread then just leave, we are all awating some answers to your claims. If this is a joke it is sick and not at all funny. Oh and what does "The Enemy Within" mean. If you have so much info try spreading it around it might just help people.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
So, your saying a suitcase nuke attack is planned?

Please spell out what you know, and how you came to know it.

and dreams dont count!

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Edit:
I have no idea who the poster is so I make no claims but someones mention of sollog his website below states millions to die
www.sollog.com...
Only pay one time fee to find out more ah no time to spend money I maybe dead soon eh'! Ditto should go for the seller no?

I agree I think he has just a feeling and doesn't really know detail.
Plus that (9-11) message was kinda rude anyway telling everyone they are gonna pay and crap. Well what is the point of the message? Do you hate people as much as the terrorists do? That is probally the main reason the FBI went after him. If people are gonna play around with trying to get on a level of whatever one may call it psychic or what have you. Than that person should have more respect for it and people and not to try to act like they are creating the event and people should bow down to them.

If that is the same person it was the case last time but yes something did happen. Like I said a lot of people that try to stay open about it can and will get these feelings just like you get good feelings of something bad will happen on a local scale like I remember getting in car accidents and getting a huge feeling that day. I however ignored those feelings and it happend. When I get them now I try to combat the feeling saying or thinking to not allow it to happen or throwing my schedule off on purpose in hopes it won't happen. Do I belive its true sure can I prove its true not really.

All in all many people have feelings which could be real or it could be a stem of everything happening. To me it seems like a true sign for things to come. I am not trying to come off as some crazy zealot but these are natural feelings I have. take them as you will..

[edit on 1-12-2005 by japike]

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   

In the weeks prior to 9/11/01 I was screaming at the top of my lungs that 9/11 was about to happen. I called the media, Gov. Tom Ridge, members of congress, Roll Call, NY times and so on.
My warnings fell on deaf ears. After 9/11 I tried to tell people that i knew about 9/11 in advance and tried to stoip it. I got the "Oh sure" treatment.

WHAT'S A GUY TO DO?

I presented copies of letters i wrote to the FBI, Attorney General, Governor Ridge and so on. They said I wrote them after 9/11. GOOD GRIEF!!!

Well, I don't expect a better outcome this time around , BUT JUST PRETEND IT'S 9/10/01 AGAIN FOLKS.

I hesitate to say anything, because I,we, may be able to stop it and I'll look like a fool. But I just wanted to let you all know. There is nothing you can do about it, but at least you know.

I'm not saying it will happen tomorrow. i found out about 9/11 on or about 8/20 and started screaming at the top of my lungs. I did everything i could to stop it and failed. The hell of it is that the powers that be can't warn you this time. The attack will be with suitcase nukes and if the media tries to warn you, they will get it in NY. If the Gov. tries to warn you, they will get it in DC. Everybody is working hard to cut a deal with the terrorists to not do it. I am not optomistic. The terrorist is the same guy who orchestrated 9/11 and he freakin loves to do that #. Murder and terror make his old brain happy i guess. He was going to be exposed post 9/11 but he sent anthrax to the media nd Senate. YOU CAN BET YOUR ASS HE WOULDN'T SEND IT TO THE HOUSE OF REP'S.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   

WHAT'S A GUY TO DO?

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I had a vision around this time to it was of two men with a nuke and they were goona blow up detroit but they were halted by someone they didn't expect...These evil bastards will be stopped.

WHAT'S A GUY TO DO?

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Eew whats that smell??

Im thinking....BULLSH!T

Someone is looking for a little attention IMHO

new topics

top topics

join