It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ET interview smuggled from Groom Lake...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Does anyone know where to download this online??? I saw a snippet of it and I was slightly intrigued to say the least. I see that it can be purchased, but I don't have the dough right now or the patience. Thanks

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
www.ebaumsworld.com...

The only problem is that this isn't an alien interview at all, it is a music video/short film by Chris Cunningham. A brief description from snopes states: "Rubber Johnny documents a 16-year-old, inbred mutant's solitary existence, locked in a pitch-black basement by his ashamed parents. They are TV addict rednecks who occasionally feed Johnny and yell at him for making noise. Johnny's only company in the basement is his little dog. His dog's I.Q. far outstrips Johnny's, who is a completely insane, bi-polar imbecile."

Featuring music by Aphex Twin

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
That Rubber Johnny freaked me out
. but I don't think atomica_26 is looking for that. I believe it is the ET interview that is being asked for.

As for the ET interview here it is,
thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I can see how people passed it off as an ET interview if i was told that was an alien i would belive it and god damn that has freaked me out big time

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
That was great. And I love Aphex Twin.

But no, it's not the footage I was talking about.

Thanks tho. Still looking.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Interview

[edit on 29-11-2005 by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE]

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Pssst... you guys, 4 posts up

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Thanx Umrax and WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE. I've never seen that before - pretty wild - if it's real!? Glad you all enjoyed the Rubber Johnny video. That's the only supposed "Alien interview" video that I have ever seen and the one that I see posted most frequently.

I wish we had more info on this alleged interview tape though. It's intriguing.

Edit - sorry Umbrax - I had to edit to give you props too. Didn't see that right away

[edit on 29-11-2005 by kozmo]

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Thanx Umbrax!!!! was that the whole footage? I wish aliens fancied the light a little more.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
No worries. I must of forgot to take down my cloak, no one had seen my post

Anyway there are tons of threads on this film on ATS. If you guys are interested you should check them out.

THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL INTERVIEW
ET Interview: Video of Grey Alien Interview Smuggled from Area 51
Alien Interview
Alien Interview video in Area 51....
Alient interview at Area 51?

I'm sure there are more threads. Most believe this video to be a fake (hoax).

[edit on 29/11/2005 by Umbrax]

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I went through the old threads. Very interesting. What about what this one guy was saying about more footage including aliens in cryo-state or something....

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
wow is that freaky.

What do you guys think... Real or Hoax?

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by atomica_26
I went through the old threads. Very interesting. What about what this one guy was saying about more footage including aliens in cryo-state or something....

I ve have sen that somehere i will look for you

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
sorry i cant fing it but i found a page of brillant vids

videos

Including the Washington ufo vid

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
At the bottom of this page Cryo tanks has the cryo tanks you mention personally I think they're fake though

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE
sorry i cant fing it but i found a page of brillant vids

videos

Including the Washington ufo vid

The vids were great thanx for those!

Also thanx to Azriel for the cryo tank link!

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The cryo tank is fake, it was a staged scene in a japanese documentary about Dulce and other bases.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
SteveR -- please post a link to some credible information that supports what you say. I had not heard of this before. If true, it would debunk the videos once and for all.

edit: What I'm asking is for some proof that Nippon TV produced and aired the video on the Dulce base. Also, the "logo" at the bottom right of the video (appears at the end) doesn't match the Nippon TV that was being used in the early 90's. I think the anonymous information posted on Crowded skies is a lame attempt to debunk the film without proof. I'd like to see something that confirms that the film (which I find highly dubious to begin with) is not authentic.

[edit on 30-11-2005 by Centrist]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
If you so badly want to beleive it's real, then go ahead. But I've researched this video for a while. I can't "prove" it to you right now, but a documentary aired in Japan with that scene in it, and it was clearly labelled a reconstruction by the narrator.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Unfortunately, that doesn't fall into the realm of proof -- merely anecdotal information. My motivation is not whether I want to believe it's real or not, it's to determine whether it is real or not. Your facts are inconsistent with facts that can be checked (such as the assertion that it was produced by Nippon TV, but bears the incorrect logo used by NTV at the time). In a more recent post, you're stating that it was shown on Japanese television and the narrator said it was a reconstruction or "labelled" it a reconstruction. What's your source of information?

Please understand that what I'm trying to do is to be fair and conclusive, rather than accept vague assertions as proof. If I was trying to convince you that the video was real, you would require rather extraordinary proof, right? You're claiming the video is false. To be fair to all sides, I think that your claim should be easier to back-up and, therefore, you should be required to point to a source that provides evidence to support your statement. Too many debunkers require impossible levels of proof for claims of the paranormal, but fail to realize that their attempts to debunk are based totally on hearsay, conjecture, and anecdotal information. This isn't good enough. All claims should be proven or disproven based on actual evidence. If not, then they should remain open for discussion until proven true or false.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join