It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Con/chemtrails from space

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I have come across this satelite image of con/chemtrails over the USA.
All i can say is "wow".. they certainly seem deliberately positioned to fill
an entire area of airspace. IMHO I also would have thought that contrails wouldn't be so thick and so viewable from space... which leads me to believe that "chem" might well be the word here.
Anyway, without further delay, here is the image
esamultimedia.esa.int...

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Contrails from space: image of the day

Contrail research

Have you ever seen a satellite picture of Shiptrails?

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
here is a photo of chems over the east coast, all parallel to eachother.
www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
That looks like one contrail that has been up there for awhile, and is spreading. They do that sometimes under the right conditions.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I sometimes wonder if the chemtrail believers ever really truly appreciate just how much commercial air traffic is up there.

Flight Explorer, the chemtrail believer's worst enemy.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Your right, there are alot of planes flying around. I just wonder how do the contrails end up parallel to eachother. about five days ago I saw 3 trails parallel to eachother where I live. They were low, or large, and I saw a plane the looked similar to a KC-10 flying near one, lower than the usual commercial air traffic.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Flight routes HAVE to be close to each other. The minimum horizontal serperation isn't that much. it's only a mile or two IIRC. The size of the countrail is going to depend on the plane, and the conditions. And there are still quite a few planes that look like a KC-10 flying out there.

While vertical minimum separation has been reduced, aircraft still must stay at least 5 nautical miles away from planes at the same altitude. The FAA’s air traffic control en route centers closely monitor all aircraft flying at high-altitudes.
Separation Regulations

From the ground, five nautical miles is NOT much.

[edit on 11/29/2005 by Zaphod58]

new topics

top topics

join