It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may have seen something last night.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
When I come home at night I usually open the gate, drive the car in the driveway, and leave the gate open a few minutes so my dog can run outside and stretch his legs. Usually when people pass by on foot (from the west) I can hear them before I see them, because the lammpost is on the other side in front of the yard. Then I can see them as they pass by in front of the yard on their way east. We have pawn shaped figures in the wall, so I can see people through the openings in the top part of the wall as they pass by.

Last night same situation... I reach home, opened the hood of the car to check it out (It needs service), closed it and saw that the dog already went out. I had books and stuff I bought with me, so I went to carry them inside. As I reached to the front porch gate I heard voices (as if people where passing) and I turned around.

Then I saw this figure pass by in front of the gate, pretty close... The weird part is that I could see the face, which was a brown face looking at me but no facial features. I looked to see if I could see the person passed by in front of the yard, but nada. All I saw was this figure passing in front of the gate and nothing else. I instantly thought I was daydreaming and went inside. After a minute I came out to get the dog, of course there was nobody there.

I may have seen something, but I think it was probably my imagination.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Thats weird. You didn't feel any paralysis or anything? Do you think it might of been a shadow?

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I really don't know what it may have been. But I still think it was just a hallucination. I was out for 13 hours yesterday (work & school) and came home tired.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
It could be just your mind playing tricks I suppose. I guess in the end you will have to chose what to believe.
Has there been any other smaller weird things happening? If there has been maybe you can connect the dots.
I'm guessing after seeing the figure you just shrugged it off and didn't think much of it. Now you are looking back and saying...maybe?
If you feel you have seen something it might be easier to find out why you seen it instead of finding out what you have seen.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Has there been any other smaller weird things happening? If there has been maybe you can connect the dots.

Was going to ask the same thing,

but to add to it, ill ask what kind of feeling did you get from this?
was you scared or more a feeling calm?

have you looked outside where you seen this? check theres nothing there like under the ground a little,

could always be some message in this? maybe dont stand in that place in the evening or park your car near that spot... just a few idea,s

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
In fact I haven't seen any other weird things happening at all. So It's exactly as you've just described, Umbrax. I just shrugged it off.

One thing though, my aunt and grandmother (when she's on the island) live a few houses down the road. Once my aunt was in the yard late at night and she saw a tall man walking on the same (sand)road. When she looked closer, the man didn't have any legs. It around the same time her uncle (my great-uncle; a tall man) died in Surinam. Something she was not yet aware of when she saw that man.

Btw.. That was a long time ago.

[edit on 29-11-2005 by TheBandit795]

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala

Was going to ask the same thing,

but to add to it, ill ask what kind of feeling did you get from this?
was you scared or more a feeling calm?

have you looked outside where you seen this? check theres nothing there like under the ground a little,
Just a mild curiosity that dissapeared almost instantly. I did check around a little bit though when I went to get the dog.

could always be some message in this? maybe dont stand in that place in the evening or park your car near that spot... just a few idea,s

Well I have to park the car near that spot, especially when I'm the first to leave the house in the morning, which is often. Whatever it was, if it wasn't my imagination, passed directly in front of the gate.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I dont know about you lot, but no matter how tired I am, how long I have been out and no matter what I have been doing I have never hallucinated in my life, how many events and interactions have people dismissed because they think they hallucinate.
I say don't believe everything you see, but trust your own judgement

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
you saw something, and you know it. Always follow your gut instincts.

We can se epeople on this planet, as we can see spirits on this planet. Ive seen dead people, real life people. Seen and heard things. Watched my own nan die infront of me - etc and i know something happens. It's just when u want to experience it...i think u have.

I know it's a film, but Constantine picks up on this. People who can se ethings - spirits in this like and all that...

If ur crazy then u are, but i know you know deep down you believe you are not - coz u saw what u saw

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Interesting story man.....sounds like a figure I saw in a lucid dream once...yea mysterious phenomena happens all of the time.

Just today, I was taking a #1, and yea I was looking down and I saw this dark figure a huge shadow just run pass my foot, my subconscious reaction was to jump, it was so weird. I felt kinda ackward that situation...I wasn't scared because I'm pretty used to them.

It wasn't my peripheral but my center vision of focus. Hmm so I've seen a shadow insectiod, a shadow avian, and a shadow creature...just gonna find me a shadow man...hmm

maybe we can see being from other dimension...maybe...

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
how did your dog react? any odd behavior, barking, lack of barking, anything like that?

If it was "something" the dog would have probably have noticed it too.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
My dog was already gone around the corner 40 meters away, so he didn't see anything.

I still find it strange what I saw, some of you guys are right. It may have been something that I really saw and not my imagination. But I guess that will remain a mystery.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
My dog was already gone around the corner 40 meters away, so he didn't see anything.

I still find it strange what I saw, some of you guys are right. It may have been something that I really saw and not my imagination. But I guess that will remain a mystery.

Maybe your becoming aware of your surrounding? That's not bad thing developing awareness.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   

One thing though, my aunt and grandmother (when she's on the island) live a few houses down the road. Once my aunt was in the yard late at night and she saw a tall man walking on the same (sand)road. When she looked closer, the man didn't have any legs. It around the same time her uncle (my great-uncle; a tall man) died in Surinam. Something she was not yet aware of when she saw that man.

Well, you have made certain that none of your relatives recently passed away right? I do believe this type of incident is known to occur on occasion when someone dies.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Well nobody passed away that I'm aware of. Thankfully.

top topics

join