It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Long Have You Been In Your Relationship???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
For me, it will be 17 years next March.

WOW!!!!! Time flies when your having fun........
Sure we've had our problems, but I love him more everyday.
(well, most days......)

How about you and yours???
How long have you been together??? And how's it going???

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
It was 5 years two weeks ago, and in the words of the Beatles, "it's getting better all the time"

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Well having been in a relationship for just over 3 years I'm a novice compared to you guys.
Its been the best 3 years ever though; we've recently bought our first house together and are getting on with fixing it up.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Two years, and it sucks wind right now. Everytime we try to put things right, and make them better they blow up in our face, usually because she freaks out for no reason over something I did before.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
It all started on November 23, 1986 .....

19 years and 5 days later it continues to be the absolute best rollercoaster ride of my entire life!!

Funny thing is "we" were the relationship that "would never last"!

Yet today "we" are the only one still going strong. Sure we've had our ups and downs ... but the rest have been divorced, remarried, etc. at least once!

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
My relationship is brand new. It will be 6 months on Dec. 23.

So far so good...we are still in the adoration stage...and it is wonderful. I'm hoping it never ends.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I dont know if you mean like marriage or not. If its not then its been like 9 years give or take.
How's it going? I dont know, I havent had any other to compare it with unfortunately!
.Good I guess, except she's more controlling than before -"do this, not that"- that kind of stuff.
I'm 25 right now BTW.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   

by IAF101:
except she's more controlling than before -"do this, not that"- that kind of stuff.

It's all about give and take

Whatever you do ... don't become just another dearhunter :shk:

As in ... "Yes dear", "No Dear", "Okay Dear", "Sure thing Dear", "Whatever you say Dear"

top topics

join