It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm new here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I was stationed at PAFB from 1975 to 1979. I have pictures! My great cousin, I think, was the first director of the NSA. His name is Ralph J. Canine. He looks just like my grandfather. Check out his site. Other than that, any questions?

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Are there really underground tunnels under PAFB? I live nearby & keep hearing strange noises all the time.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I was in the unique position of working for a Full Bird Colonel, two light Colonels, and a Major, as a one striper. Our building was right on the flight line. I never heard about tunnels, never heard anything underground, and I never heard anything from the brass that I worked with.

I was always told that we had more firepower on that base than had ever been used in the history of mankind, in all the wars put together.

That's all I have for you on that

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Hi Randall Canine
and welcome to ATS

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Mr Canine!

Your going to be a great addition to the site I can tell allready! You might want to check out the link in my signature for thats the KEWL SKEWL of ATS posting, and when your in the know your good to go!

Post unto others as you would have them post unto you!

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Thanks guys. I have to admit, I'm having trouble navigating this site. I could use all the help I can get.

My father met Lt General Ralph J. Canine in the Pentagon back in 1952. My dad recieved a memo to go to his office one day. The only thing that I know of the conversation between the two was that General Canine said to my dad, "Somebody will always be looking after you and yours'", and "I know things that most people will never know". I wish I had more for you.

I believe in the existence of UFO's. I believe they have had an impact on mankind through genetic engineering. And I believe our government is, and has been trying to squash all evidence to that affect.

new topics

top topics

join