It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New here...what is your take on...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I have not been here long, but I am curious to know what everyone's take on UFO's and Aliens are.

Proof aside, what have you concluded?

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
they control every government in the world with incentives on trade and peace. with ideals about special interlocking scientific affairs among globalized government. with new advanced intitiatives in every field regarding power generation and industrial ware out put. the real questions what facets of government have they regarded as their ultimately intuative source?

hrmm....

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 02:56 AM
link   
They are manifest of fear thus created by man.
Maybe while being evil it is needed or we would be in a worse state o affairs? However does this evil spread? If you have three government officals that fear and believe in aliens will they than have three more co workers in the same boat? Very possible. How can this end? A mass belief they don't exsist yet I fear this is not very possible as if such events and contact takes place it has been for years and it may in deed need to butt heads before being eliminated.

Like I said many times if there are aliens and they are in deed superior what made them? God? If they are evil than what made them?

Everything in life has a root/branch/seed etc

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   
we do not yet know the stark differentials among the different alien races to the asumptions of good/evil. with such a broad system of evolutionary chains their life systems and philisophical theorums and their different modes would have drastically changing effects towards our policy managment as an entire world of governments. thus you have the NWO and capital maintanence of economic and industrial politicization of world affairs on a daily basis.

either that or they have absolutely nothing to do with anything going on on this planet at all, and have shunned us for lack of intergalactic compensation
with of course war

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Interesting thread...

My own conclusions:
ETs are real, visiting earth and the absolute majority are friendly. They want to stay secret from the public for now due to people "not being ready" to accept them in a proper manner. They've been observing us throughout all of our history. When we stop being aggressive, selfish, ignorant, disrespectful and start behaving, they will introduce themselves officially.

We're slowly getting there…

Most of the discs seen is ET-controlled but some are government-controlled back-engineered or captured discs. The military and governments knows a lot about the technology of ET-crafts and some of the biology of the aliens, but not much else about them. They are keeping it from the public for selfish reasons like money and, even more, for power.

There are several different aliens out there, from those similar to us to non-physical beings of energy and such. Which ones are visiting us right now, I don't know yet.

This is where I am right now, but I'm always ready to review my opinion when considering new pieces of information...

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
How fast do you think they can respond to something?

I mean good or bad...

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 06:01 AM
link   

How fast do you think they can respond to something?

that would get into another thread i just made about their astral technologies that can peer through demensions(given they can travel through them, we saw the moon before we ever traveled there) im thinking somewhere along the lines of microscopic camera and recording devices that pick up any type of energy wavelength in its immidiate atmosphere. working off microscopic energetic frequencies these things pale in stature to the nano machineries our scientists are currently working on. sort of an M field hyper dimensional telescope... they could respond to almost any kind of influenece any where at any time! i mean come on you really think they use cameras???

[edit on 29-11-2005 by sturod84]

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This is my take on the UFO and Aliens.

UFO's are the craft and probes that these Aliens have sent out through out the solarsystem. The small faster ones are the probes while some that are larger and middle sized are actually craft that have ET's aboard them. This makes sense because of how fast the smaller ones can go and do all the aerobatics in the sky. (Truely amazing when you see it with your own eyes.) Yes the government knows that they are out there and yes I think that they have conformed some technology to our own to make systems and technology for better or worse. The UFO's with ET's aboard them are here because the probes that they have sent out have come back to them and said that there is life here. That is why they are now studying up on us since the stone ages, why are they studying us I have no idea. Maybe to get a better look at how we tic, I don't know.

The Aliens; The thought that there is other life out there is something that most people know now as a possiblity. I for one think that yes there is life out there and "they" are in different shape and form from oursleves. Some might look a little like us and some are just energy. Some are silcone based and others are might just be hybrids.( meaning human and alien)
I really do think that when the time is right they will show themselves but right now all they want to do is to let a selected few know what they look like and why they are here. On top of that the lights, orbs, ships, fire balls, dividing orbs of light...etc, are here for the rest of us to know that they are still among us and they are still watching and waiting for the right moment.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I saw a piece on a television programme that suggested the idea that extraterrestrials would not reveal themselves to mankind due to the fact that they love our art so much.

Television and radio are broadcast into space. The argument was, that if extraterrestrials anounced their existance to the world, it would profoundly change the way we look at life and society - changing art in the process.

Might be an absolute load of tosh, but it's nice to see a refreshing approach for once

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FactoryLad
I saw a piece on a television programme that suggested the idea that extraterrestrials would not reveal themselves to mankind due to the fact that they love our art so much.

Television and radio are broadcast into space. The argument was, that if extraterrestrials anounced their existance to the world, it would profoundly change the way we look at life and society - changing art in the process.

My take on the UFO's revealing themselves is that if they were to announce themselves to the world tomorrow we, the human race would place too much weight on their word, this is not the intention of their race. the intention is to come toour own conclusions with our own minds. We have already proved that we can blindly follow anyone without questioning, the proof is religion.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FactoryLad

Might be an absolute load of tosh, but it's nice to see a refreshing approach for once

Thats an interesting suggestion. Perhaps thats what we are trading for alien technology??? Someone told me that that is how we obtained fiber optics.

Either way, I've had my experience and nothing can make me change my mind about that. Just the details I'm lost in.

Perhaps where we are very skilled in the field of imagination, they are not, but thier mathmatical and physics comprehension far surpasses ours, where we are lacking. Right brained & left brained...

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
FactoryLad,

I think in many ways that the art theory is indeed true.

Why devestate a culture when it can mature into a unique and contributing force in the Universe?

Just subtly manipulate it to help it mature.

Who knows, we mite even be a case where an unexpected major contamination of the culture occured at roswell and they have been doing damage control ever since.

Either way - clearly their motives are largely benevolent because they could have crushed us easily long ago.

However I hope one day soon we are better informed through at least partial disclosure because I am ready to take our society to the next level.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I know it may be a waste of time, but I have heard that if you were to write a letter to the white house reguarding this matter that they would give you a definite response, althogh it may not be fufilling. Is this true?

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by atomica_26
I am curious to know what everyone's take on UFO's and Aliens are.
Proof aside, what have you concluded?

Aliens are DEMONS!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
There are many different alien races some visit us some dont, some are good some are bad. Our government is in agreement with some bad ones as they come to realise this fact now. The government refused to start a peace pact and get rid of nuclear weapons to another group of alien races who want peace for the galaxy. Now there is a secret government or Illuminati who want to enslave humanity and have a one world government that they control hence NWO which is actually controlled by another different race of bad aliens.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I believe that they have visited Earth but have not made contact with humans yet. We cannot handle what they would teach us.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but isn't this a bit shallow?

Would you walk into a political commentators' convention, take the mic and ask, "So, I'm new here and really don't want to read you guys' books. Could you just tell me what your views are, right here, right now?"

I am quite certain that this very simple and concise question is right here in these many threads.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Wow. Aliens = Demons. Odd thought. Kinda scary. But from a biblical perspective, demons are associated with temptation, sin, lust... I don't see the connexion.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
I'm sorry, but isn't this a bit shallow?

Would you walk into a political commentators' convention, take the mic and ask, "So, I'm new here and really don't want to read you guys' books. Could you just tell me what your views are, right here, right now?"

I am quite certain that this very simple and concise question is right here in these many threads.

I see your point, BUT honestly, most of everyone likes to just throw in EVIDENCE. I have read plenty about that, and facts.

On a personal level, I just wanted to hear OPINIONS. Curiousity beyond fact.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I've seen plenty of opinion, and, if you can't tell what someone's opinion is by what evidence they bring and what they say about the evidence...

I could go through the threads and tell you who believes what. Bet you could, too.

I get a bit sensitive to any perceived insult to the hard work the members have done on this board. If it moves, these folks spot it, bag it and bring it back for all to see. This repository of information may not be proof of the existence of anything, but it is proof of a lot of hard work in trying to figure it all out.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join