It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Religion? (end)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hi,

I saw some posts before mentioning the end of days and just prior a global religion. Coud this be Ba'hai
en.wikipedia.org...

I know nothing about the religion but I ask since I read it in other posts. Also in the bible is this global or universal religion a sign or is it in deed a bad thing? If so why is it bad to be united?

The reason this caught my eye is the ba'hai religous dates keep coming up in my numerology/geomatria research plus if you load the above link you can see that building looks very odd like the Suprememe court which I was looking up cause I rock fell off below "order" on the building. I thought that was an Bad Omen for things to come or something that may have happened in the whitehouse or courts today in Washington. Or like NWO?
Its hard putting it together I have so many dreams and premonititions its weird. I don't want to look to deep and make stuff up but at the same time if its true I want to inform people so they can inform others etc.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
there is no universal religion set up to the masses right before the end of days in the bible......and a one religion society would never suffice, but if everyone stopped being selfcenterd for a moment they would realize that there is room for everyones religion......and most people who claim there religion is the only religion or way to god, usely ..not always ,but usualy dont even know there own religion in truth.......

as far the brick falling it is symbolic of the falling of the mighty civilization....
yes we are coming to the end of our great reign....just like the greeks, the egyptians, and the romans......

join