It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

stargate of babylon!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by wyldwylly

Originally posted by Unisol....its very plausable,now if we can only put the pieces about ufos and stargtaes together maybe thats why aliens are interested in our planet? we have a stargate

I was thinking that maybe that's why Russia was going after the Artic thinking that that's where the 2nd Stargate is actually located, which might be true if Stargate SG-1 tv show does actually play off reality, just with flips like it finding the 2nd Stargate under the Antarctic instead of the real location under the Artic, or maybe the hollow earth scenerio is at play and Russia found a way in at the Artic end.

This all sounds interesting indeed.

I remember seeing a documentary on this hosted by that dude who played McGyver. It was all very interesting and convincing. They even had a big black dude with a gold symbol on his head helping their team explore distant planets. I forget what the documentary was called, but they had some very interesting, clear footage that would be hard for even the most die hard skeptic to debunk.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josiah
I hear and read things from people who knows more about these things than me--and very apparently knows more than you for sure.

That may very well be true, but here at ATS when you make claims you need to at least furnish evidence to back up your claims so that everyone can make informed and credible comments.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
>

YES THERE IS.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I don't "claim" anything.
I just pass along tidbits of things that I've heard--there may or may not be a hard copy for things heard.
If there's a hard copy,I will pass it along.
Whatever it may be, it's all just for informational purposes.
So if some of you people don't like what I write--then PLEASE, by all means just skip and ignore my posts.
Now that's an idea!

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
LEX, apparently you're right.
There is no longer an email address on Pastor Myer's web site.
What I was thinking of is the Prayer Request email.
SORRY ABOUT THAT--ME BAD!
But there is still the snail mail address if you have something real important to say or ask.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Hmmmm.....

This David J. Meyer ?

Nice.

Seems Pastors have a few skeletons.

Regards,
Lex

PS : There was no e-mail address on the site linked.

Edit to correct link.

[edit on 9-8-2007 by Lexion]

Lex I'm not really sure I understand that statement. It appears your link goes to a stock trading portfolio? I really don't know that much about trading and such. What discrepancy did you find on Him?

highfreq

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
HF,
Look at the amounts he deals with.

Surely no hobby. People like that
don't do frivilous things, like set up
an internet religion, unless there is
profit to be had.

Religion = tax free, or at the very
least, tax breaks.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
u cant trust anything they say on those documentals about ufos,stargate,loch ness
they are made for the masses and the government wont allow us to know the truth,u will see that in the end of every show the ufo fenomenom is going to be laughted at and sayd it dosnt exist

and what about loch ness...with all those modern tech they would have found that dinosaur a 1000000 times,they can find even a bug.
but why its all secret?couse of tourist attraction maybe?
if there was a dinosaur there...they probably captured him and disected him a long time ago

and for the stargate i think there is something like that...but its not going to be like on the show....its going to be diferent

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by starman 22

babylon the ancient city was what we know as baghdad today.....
the bible prophecies tell us that the ancient babylon will be rebuilt on the same ground.

sadam rebuilt the entire sun temple using bricks that were enscribed( iam king nebechanezer great ruler of the world)
he flipped them over and stamped his own mark( iam sadam huesien great ruler of the world0 ....and then used these bricks to build his palace and the sun temple.but obviously there was a reason why "god" destryoed it. look at the videos from the nasa space station. if babylon was building what god called a ladder to the heavens, or stargates, or a landing strip to launch and recieve crafts.this technology obviously is very important to the preservation of the human race. so why the sudden rush into bahgdad? well maybe someone wants to protect it. you know from people like us because people like them think it would be a better better world with less people as long as theycan decide who the people are, ultimately only god can do that.

it goes on to say that the antichrist will go there and set up his new head quarters to rule the world from.lol!
i wont even say it im sure you can look in the media today and see the fullfillment.

it then goes on to say that it will once again be destroyed and after that last time it will never ever rise again!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Josiah

The babylonian brotherhood which are related to todays presidents and illuminati and masonic leaders, know of the origins of intelligent life forms on earth and also know of this stargate that they can use to leave our earth realm because they do not fit our galactic plan, which is to vibrate our consciousness to a higher level. Read "T
he biggest secret" by David Icke and "The gaia project" by Hwee-Yong Jang.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Stargates, Ancient Technology that would make what we have now look primitive and caveman like. I believe it exists and I believe alot of what Jim Marrs and some others said about the looting of the Iraqi Museum. It wasnt just crowds of people but folks on the inside and probably interested parties that knew what they were looking for.

Where do you hide?
Out in the open (Stargate SG1) it still only registers as scifi entertainment to most folks..not something real.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josiah
My own understanding on the topic is this.
Nimrod, the King of ancient Babylon is said to have been a giant.....a NEPHILIM.
These people were said to have entered this World through a portal or stargate.
This portal or stargate is said to still be in place there at the site of ancient Babylon.
The satan worshipping "New World Order" crowd is said to have knowledge of this information.
This is supposed to be one of the chief hidden reasons for the invasion of Iraq; to get to and take control of this area and the stargate there, ahead of the Russian's, who is said to also have this information.
The NWO wants control of this stargate, because they expect a new latter day invasion of this Earth again by Nephilim forces through this stargate.
The NWO seeks control of this portal in order to help this scenario to occur.
Of which it's expected to happen in these latter days.
Pastor Tom Horn has written a book concerning this topic, and what is to happen.
This is the reason for the heavy U.S. military guard force.
There's probably many NWO operatives involved with it all as well.

yeah another thing is a supposed trait of the nephilim are extra digits, we get alot of people in my clinic of middle east decent with traits just as these are

its amazing how many things can piece together although still many unanswered questions remain

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
OK. Things are heating up and we all will see something of it in the next 4.5yrs

3yrs ago, 5 rings were found in Bolivia at an excavation. They looked loke CDROMS but with a slight hump around the hole in the center, and a notch cut out on the edge. Sort of like pacman with a much smaller mouth they all thought. Thing is, these were ~30' underground and were probably there for many years, but were still shiny and could not be cut, scratched, burnt with a torch (even plasma) and were front-surface reflective. I looked all over the net, using many search engines and diff. paarameters but can not find this story, however when I watched the STS70 NASA video on you tube, the UFO (3-4miles in dia) swarming around the broken 12mile long tether, looked exactly the same. My hair stood on end.
The Mayans, Incas, Aztecs, Chinese, Hopi and Bushmen of Australia all say the earth is part of what is left from a collision between 2 planets a long time ago. TIAMAT and MARDUK. The rest is a bigger chunk, 13x bigger, called ERIS or NIBIRU that was thrown into a 3600yr orbit, and the tiny bits settled into an orbit of sorts between Mars and Saturn. NIBIRU comes back every 3600yrs, and it is on its way thru our solar system now. It can bee seen as a dull-red star, just slightly to the right of our SUN whic is not easy without proper equipment... but by Oct 2009, everyone on earth will see it in the AM and PM, just before the sunrise, and just after sundown. Astronomers have calculated its path, and sadly it isn't good. It will either pass between Earth and Mars, or Earth and Venus late 2012 and may cause global cataclysms. Some say all volcanos will pop, all seas will rise, the poles will 'flip' wiping out all electronic equipment, and the Earth may stop and then start spinning in the OPPOSITE direction. My guess is, the other stargate is in PERU, Bolivia or Ecuador. During that time, earth and OUR energetic polarities will increase and we will all become telepathic. That alone will drive many to kill themselves, but ultimately will rid the planet(!) of all liars, cheats, deviates, criminals and politicians (YAY!) because they will not be able to decieve any longer. Don't be afraid. Many Millions will die due to injury, disease or starvation. The government has known this since Roswell but DID NOT inform the people, rather 'invented' ways to get citizen support and funding for false projects like NASA, all the while building DUMB (Fully stocked Deep Underground Military Bases) all over the world that THEY and their Mason, Zionist and Illuminati politicicans and friends and families can go to when the # starts flying. One day, you and I will wake up and the government will be G O N E. OK, no Gov, now what?? There will be chaos and anarchy, No Electricity, Gas, Food, and anyone with a list of Mormon homes and a gun will go after food there. I think that is the reason the US Gov (now Halliburton) is and has been secretly building 3-5 concentration camps in every one of our 50 states since the Mid 80-s. I think that is also the reason for High-Altitude Chemical spraying all over the world. They have 5yrs to get rid of most of the earths population and it has already started. More and more (not less) people are dying every month. Obituaties used to be 1/10 page, now they are 2-5pages. Watch what you eat, stay healthy and get ready to survive. My guess is only 10% of us will make it. Folks in the DUMB?? All dead - or rather 'entombed' by the lava flows blocking their way 'out' afterwards. At least we up here on the surface will have air ;-) Look up VRIL and HANNEBAU on YouTube. Look up FEMA Detainment centers, Look up D.U.M.B, look up Mt. Weather (where I am certain all passengers of those 'planes' of 911 safely are) DOLCE, South Pole Telescope (SPT) a 3.5billion, Joint US/Vatican project at Amundsun AFB, Antarctica to 'watch' NIBIRU Vatican???? Yup! Pope is not clean but part of vast internetwork of rich, royal bloodlines.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Josiah

Do you not believe that the government is preparing us for what they know? There is soon to be ushered in a New Golden Age, "Keep Your Lampoil LiT" For You Know Not The Time. Believe in Our God ,the Creator. Don't be fooled. Look to the heavens and the stars that shine differently. They are WATCHING

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by starman 22

The 'god like' being would be the Annunaki and 'planet x' would be Nibiru.
As from being from a babylonian period, its possible, but the legend of the Annunaki goes back much further than the Babylonian period to the Sumerian period. So, really, this was nothing new to the Babylonians nor nothing new to us.

However the babylonian version differs from the original as the Babylonians didn't call them 'Annunaki', but rather called them 'Marduk'.

Earth was called Tiamut. Marduk was born on Nibiru, our 10th Planet. Nibiru Planet is also called Marduk. Nibiru is in the sun's orbit & is on driven course to slam into Earth, again, as the 666 Annunaki/Babylonians want to take Earth as theirs. Marduk's offspring & henchmen want to fight to win Earth as theirs. His Winged Serpents on the right as Marduk is on the left. Marduk is 4 times larger than Earth & will slam into Earth again, twice, invading it by AD 2012.

entertainment.webshots.com...

But again, I want to press upon you the inaccuracy of this statement since 666 was never a 'number' so to speak. The earliest 'number' mentioned in biblical texts is 616 (in the greek translations), however it is decided that the true number [of the beast] is unknown.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by James Random]

[edit on 5-10-2008 by James Random]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Here is a video I remember watching a while back that shows supposedly the United States Military/Government in Babylon via satellite photos.

Very interesting! I suggest as always Gods of Eden by William Bramely and Zacharia Sitchens Earth Chronicles in relation to some of this.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The Movie 300 interests me in the topic of Stargates, Nephillim/Anunaki.
In this movie Xerxes even describes his self as Anunaki/Nephillim.
It even looks like he rides on a Stargate!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I am trying to find the article where I read this. It was from the independent free publitcation in the Denver area called the Westword, which basically stated that there was some sort of an Arc contained under DIA, well whats the modern day equivelant to an Arc? A Stargate of course. I think the article was called "DIA conspiracies take off."

And then of course there is this, right out in plain sight.
This is located in Colorado Springs just miles outside of NORAD and NORTHCOM, ohand by the way they are doing a massive military expansion out here between now and 2010 they will add over 30,000 troops. They had their eyes set on an area south of the Springs to expand upon, one day last summer this GRASS fire burned down several of the homes that these people where trying to keep because it was in the area that the military had their eyes on. IMO it was a controlled fire, these people were not allowed anywhere near these homes during the fire and it was a grass fire. I watched it all unfold on the local news.

By the Way the Queen of England has supposedly bought a whole lot of property out here close to DIA.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 12-10-2008 by 12.21.12]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join