It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok literally saw this 5 seconds ago....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I have no idea what this is and I can't explain it and it is in the sky i.e. UFO. AT this minute it is 5:05am where I am (Newcastle, England) and I have just seen about 6-7 flashes in the sky through my curtains as I'm going to sleep and as I type this it has just happened again. I saw this last monday and also a few times before but whenever I jump to look out my window I can't see anything but tonight it is kind of clear and I can see 4 trails of smoke across the sky and as I typed that it just happened again. It is hard to explain the flashes its like someone switching off the light then on again really quickly but there are three different colours I noticed redish, blueish and whiteish.

My little theory is it metorites (sp?) but I'm not sure the flashes of metorites are that bright. But hey I'm sorry if this can be explained by science I'm just not sure what I have seen or seeing....

Edit: Usually the same time about 5am each time

[edit on 27-11-2005 by Mikomi]

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Keep a good camera and a set of binoculars next to the bed next Monday and set your alarm for at least half hour before its due to occur

what military bases are around your area?

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I have seen a fireball in the sky before, but nothing you're talking about. I was curious what military installations are around you as well, as they may be testing hypersonic propulsion or some crazy black project garbage like that. It would truly be cool to see what those flashes are.... try and get em for us buddy! Best of luck, keep us updated!

-Z-

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   
There are no major military bases around my area there is one small base but thats it. Don't worry I have a camera by my bed now which I will be keeping out it seems to happen between 5-6am every monday I'll look tonight but I think it might be next monday. I'm sure metorites don't operate at the same time every week between a timescale but you never know so I'm still keep my mind open about that. But yeah camera is right by my bed ready. Also I'll be up I don't go to bed till about 5:30 - 6am so I should catch it.

[edit on 28-11-2005 by Mikomi]

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Awesome. Can i have some exact details please? direction to look? height? I'm from newcastle so i'll keep an eye out. Just name a landmark for direction.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I live on the outside of Newcastle (Blyth to be exact) but it was in the sky (I think thats where flashes seem to come from and the smoke trails were). Anyway it is usually between 5-6am from what I can remember on a monday so if nothing tonight probably next monday. Just six or seven quick flashes I saw through my window so maybe you'll see that. Tonight I have camera with windows wide open because I have only seen the flashes through my curtains hopefully tonight I can catch something.

[edit on 28-11-2005 by Mikomi]

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Yeah i pretty much assumed in the sky, but in which direction?

[edit on 28-11-2005 by R1ghteous]

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by R1ghteous
Yeah i pretty much assumed in the sky, but in which direction?

[edit on 28-11-2005 by R1ghteous]

I'm not entierly sure but where I am it is just above Cramlington I'm not sure where that is to you but that is kinda where it is for me.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
this summer i saw what looked to be a lightning bolt in the sky at night. not a single cloud. it happend 3 times that me and my friends saw...we were having a little party.i know 8 ppl who can back me up. anyways looked like a lightning bolt it was yellow colour and then was gone with no noise. the whole sky lit up every time. i live in canada and there arnt any military bases i know about in the area.

because of this bolt i found this forum and started becoming interseted in ufo's. i never believed in them until that night. 11-12pm.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
That is defiently similar if it is bright enough for me to see through my curtains it must be lighting up the whole sky. Thanks for sharing by the way what part of Canada are you in or time zone?

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Wow..

That reminds me. I remember way back when I lived with my parents.. my room was the entire 2nd floor (we had a pretty small house). One day I woke up out of randomness.. (it was about 4 am I believe.. it was such a long time ago I don't remember much.
) which is strange because usually something wakes me up or a dream ends or wtvr.. I open my eyes and I see blue lights. And they were so bright! They lit up everything outside. They lit up every second.. sort of pulsing I would say. Now I was really tiny back then
so I was like freaking out. I looked to the window on the opposite end of my room and the lights were there too! I started calling for my mom and was trying to get downstairs without being seen.. I was sure that whatever those blue lights were they might kidnap me or something. My mom saw the blue lights too and she started freaking out but then they stopped. There was no sound although I do faintly remember some soft electrical sort of buzz with the lights but can't be sure. I didn't look outside and I believe I couldn't really sleep that night either.

There were no military bases around me.. just a small airport mostly for private small planes.. none of it had anything to do with military.

Seems a bit similar to your story.. Can't wait to see what you get.. if anything. Good luck.

Yuriko

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I no what you mean, i have seen the same sorta happenings from Staffordshire too

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikomi
That is defiently similar if it is bright enough for me to see through my curtains it must be lighting up the whole sky. Thanks for sharing by the way what part of Canada are you in or time zone?

i live on lake huron, eastern time zone.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
You say small base.. can we have more details about this small base. It may still be important...

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Ok it just happened I have a picture it was so quick but I think I got it I'm not sure if its flash of the digital camera flashing off the window or the actual flash in the sky. I had my curtains open staring out of window wow I have never seen those flashes without curtains being in the way I'm speechless it was beatuiful lit up the whole sky 5 times (all white) its 6am I'm sleepy and I need to be up in a few hours so I'll upload pictures before I go out.

The military base is an RAF one it is called Boulmer I'm not sure but I think they train pilots and other RAF Staff there.

The eastern time your 5 hours behind me so if you saw it between 11pm-12pm thats 4am-5am my time about the same time I'm seeing it.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Keep trying for an awesome pic! Post your pics up as soon as possible.... the people here are pretty good at picking out camera flashes from "plasma bursts" in the sky and such as they're used to seeing these pics. I sure hope we can help you out and I hope we got some killer pics of whats above your house on mondays?! :O!
Luck and peace!
-Z-

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Ok pics.... (These flashes happen so quick so its hard to catch them when your taking a pic)

First one I'm pretty sure this just reflection from the flash from my window but I'll post it anyway....

Second one is after I turned around and fell

Anyway pictures can be out it happens to quick to catch I can't hold the camera ready for an hour waiting.....It was weird it also seemed different to what happened on a monday it only happened once and it was white on monday I'm sure there were different colours and it happened more then once.

Anyway next monday its video camera I'm gonna video tape it I need to find out damn thing is taking over my life....

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I got out of bed for work and hour earlyer just to take a peek in the rough direction. Guess i'm in too much of a built up area to really get a chance too see what you are. I'm from gateshead incase your intrested. Looking forward to an update from you for sure. Anyone with more knowledge in this area give a list of possibilitys? then we can start to build up a better picture.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Probably not a fireball, unless we are due for a big extinction...

there have been numerous fireballs recently, but they are not very bright.

at best, they will be about 3x as bright as venus, and that is still far less than would illuminate your window.

There are other possibilities... such as high level electrical disturbances similiar to auroras... we have had sun spots.

there are also numerous wierd "sprites" and such that could be the cause...
try wierd space weather

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I'm pretty certain the picture is the refelection of the flash off the window I have just taken a few pictures a minute a go and each one had a similar light on it. These flashes are so quick it is impossible to catch them on a digital camera so next monday morning I will have a video camera set up I will get this on film. I will roundup everything I know and have seen if it is too confusing for anyone.

Ok for the past few weeks on a monday morning I have been seeing these flashes through my curtains between 4am-5am between 5 and 7 quick flashes. It is usually on a monday but I saw it tuesday morning (today) as well. Imagine lightning but its a bit brighter and flashes 5-7 times. Now it usually happens a few times between 4am and 5am and last week I looked out of my window afterwards and saw 4 greyish smoke trails in the sky they wern't the usual white ones from planes but light greyish and even though it is dark it still is noticable. My theory was metorites but I'm not sure if metorites only enter the atmosphere between the hours of 4-5am on mondays.

Another theory is that it might be some sort of military test the only base near me is called RAF Boulmer where they train pilots and radar staff and they do fly above my town quite often as I have seen some jets. I have done some research on RAF Boulmer and there have been some UFO Sightings ufocasebook.com... . Also one of my friends told me the base is believed but not officially confirmed to test some of the UK's new radar equipment and other stuff.

So yea that sums up what I have seen and what I know and even some people on here have posted similar events so I will find out about this and whats going on.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join