It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information That Gary McKinnon found from millitary Computers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm preety sure that most of you would have heard about Gary McKinnon the greatest hacker of all time. Not to long ago he managed to hack into many Big Bro's military computers just to get information on UFO's and aliens. He was later caught by the authorities and is being charged, Now what i would really like to know is if any of you know about any information that was hacked by Gary McKinnon. He deffinately would have given some infermation to someone. What did he find after so much of hacking into military computers. he hacked for 2 yrs and what kept him going for 2 yrs? was it curiousity or more answers to what he had already got. he deffinately would have found some information. I'm a little interested in this topic cause not to long ago i had a project in high school on Aliens and UFO's. during research i found many pics and stories. But i still didn't beleive in it much. But after McKinnon's incident, my point of view changed. What was it that kept him so interested in military computers and what information has he got? If any of you know about this story and have answers to my questions, then pls answer......

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Deffo an interesting case although i've read both sides A: the virtuoso Hacker B: the doped up nutcase. The one thing about the case that i made any intention of remembering was the quote from the guardian newspaper.

Gary mckinnon to Jon Ronson
guardian Webby

"I found a list of officers' names," he claims, "under the heading 'Non-Terrestrial Officers'."

"Non-Terrestrial Officers?" I say.

"Yeah, I looked it up," says Gary, "and it's nowhere. It doesn't mean little green men. What I think it means is not earth-based. I found a list of 'fleet-to-fleet transfers', and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren't US navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet."

"The Americans have a secret spaceship?" I ask.

"That's what this trickle of evidence has led me to believe."

"Some kind of other Mir that nobody knows about?"

"I guess so," says Gary.

"What were the ship names?"

"I can't remember," says Gary. "I was smoking a lot of dope at the time. Not good for the intellect."

I really don't know what to believe however very interesting non the less

[edit on 27-11-2005 by perspicientia]

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well, I'll be honest, I have not payed alot of attention to the case.

But if he found that the ship was called "Promethius", I'd fall over laughing.
Thats saying he was'nt just making it up (consciously or otherwise).

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Thought i'd add this link to the indictment although it doesn't state any evidence it does however show he's been some places and done things the US has taken exception to. It also states that the files he had access to where not classified however i think the whole jist of the indictment is the deleting of files which seems to be the biggest mistake he did, That aside 70 years seems OTT i know murders that have got less.

PDF document

Gary Kinnon Indictment

new topics

top topics

join