It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream god test -Pls Read Folks-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I read that God speaks to you in dreams. If you tell this dream it delays by 22 days. Ok talk of God and Dreams is difficult to draw people into this test of mine but no matter only the ones that want to try it should. Ok no matter your religion color or creed I want you to ask God to talk to you in a dream on a serious issue if it is personal issue or something to change the world. Than after you have read this and ask God and go to sleep the night after reading this post of mine please do come back and post.

Than in 22 days see if you can make the deep connection. If you don['t understand the dream make it known or think about it a long time. Sometimes its very difficult as the confusion of the dream could have been just to show you a feel of somethiong to be prepared etc...

Anyway please partake it would make my day if I could get more than 2 people doing this really

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I know about God speaking in dreams but I've never heard of a 22day wait tho

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I don't know where I read that I need to search it again. It was in some text where someone has brothers and the brothers are bugging him to tell the dream which he does but than it is delayed 22 days to come true. Sound familiar at all?

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
yes it was in the old testament it was simular but it was spesificaly for that dream tho he was told in the dream that if he told anybody anout it that the events would be delayed for 22 days but that was a special case for that one dream

but if you ask God to talk to you on specific issues in dreams he will and normaly you are going to keep it to your self anyway but if you ask about some one else or about future events then their is no need to wait unless you need to conferm it with others first

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Ah your memory is better than mine. Yeah I felt kind of odd asking as it is quite personal. Maybe I should ask more so the types of dreams people been having in place of personal detail. I have had many involving world events some literal and some more so a message of different meaning. I have only had once in recent times I had difficulty to understand but maybe that is purpose to make you think and reflect and past thoughts and/or actions.

What do you think?

Also do you remember where it is in the old testement?

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
old testament genesis 37 it's the story of joseph but I cant see where it says the 22days thing but I have seen that somewhere before

well if you are meant to know what your deams are about you will, just try to remember them because you may come to understand them later time brings understanding age brings wisdom only you can truly know what your dreams mean others can help you find the meaning tho

dreams always relate to your own expieriences

I had an odd dream where I was in church and at first, I was not me but I was somone else in annother chuch, I could see what looked like dead bodys floating out side the windows
wich was wierd I think that was symbolic of the unsaved as in if they are not saved they are dead
then as the dream progressed I kept changing from person to person then finaly to me I could not see out, as the windows are stain glass I can only make out vauge outlines
I can hear people screaming outside the sounds of fighting I knealt on one knee and held my hands out as if to recieve something then after a few moments I rose and I was wearing full armor that was all shiny and gold I had a shield and sword, I looked around and noticed others who had done the same and where in the armor as well
then me and the others in the armor went out the door I instructed two of them to stay at the entrance to the church then took my shield and created some sort of force field around the church with it and left it at the steps of the church
I took up my sword and headed in to the streets where I could see demons attacking people so I proceded to kill as manny as I could
as I was fighting I would come across fallen warriors in the armor and I wouls then take their sword and and shield and then thier power would be added to mine my sword would increase in length ans size and my strenght would increase my armor would get stronger I would get faster as I kept killing demons and as I did I kept getting stronger I even grew these sort of energy wings near the end of the dream eventualy made my way back to the church and thanks to my shield it was still standing and the other two warriors were still alive
and thats about where the dream ended
this gave me a cool idea for a video game I'm thinking of calling it Holy Warrior

join