It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

extreme dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I am curious the most crazy dreams you have had?

The one I can remember was I was at Harrison Ford's house sitting at the kitchen table and he was there and had a girlfriend that was full ampute. Very odd in deed. Nothing happened we just sat there and stared at eachother...

Now the most extreme but good or the ones where you feel love. I mean like the strongest sense of love you could ever feel than when you wake its like ohhhhhh man! Ever have these? Kinda makes you want to find who or what that is...but what is it!

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Nearly every night I have strange intense dreams. Some of them come true a few weeks later (the car crash), others a few years later.

Often I am in a scene in my dream and then I'll see the same scene again weeks/years later. It's a weird feeling when this happens and at the moment of recognition I feel very other-worldly or invincible, if you know what I mean?

My dreams are a huge part of who I am.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
My weirdest dream happened last night
I was standing in a courtyard and there were a lot of people dressed in medievil clothes and it seemed i was in the past then i started to get chased for some reason by this knight on horse back at this moment i felt sheer terror but then two guys jumped on the knight and started bashing him with a rock and they pulled off all his armour and told me to run

Heres where it gets weird
After running away from the knights we found a moped (yes thats right a moped)and all piled on thats when the bike began to fly and we took off over the castle thingy i fell of and minutes before i hit the ground i woke up

Another one i had was the Teenage mutant ninja turtles were fighting a giant marshmallow
I think i had too much cheese before going to bed

join