It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New BigFoot Video ( 11-14-05 )

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I've watched the different versions over & over and it looks like it is just the same one moving back and forth. I'll admit thinking it has some questions, but I wonder if I could do any better if I had been out there not expecting something like that.

On the hand, there has been years of theory, speculation & studies on the Patty tapes, both supporting & denying, so that goes without saying that it also provides pointers for someone who is out to fake a sighting.

BUT, if the glove were on the other foot, I still wonder what the average person (myself) might come up with... a 2 second clip of a dark thing, mostly tall grass & the eventuality of me falling and rolling down the hill!

Let's wait & see, but something doesn't "look" right.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wig

Also is there a 'C' ? when we see 'A' if you look past him into the glade in the darker shadows can we not see a dark shape move to the right (remember 'A' is moving to the left here).

[edit on 22/11/2005 by Wig]

Hi Wig,

Yes this is the second figure (C), that I was referring to in my first post. It's were you first see A, and in the upper left side you can see C. I think A & B are the same. But I could be wrong. Have you downloaded Dulcimer's slower video on the bottom of page 2. You can see the movements a lot clearer.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Did anyone consider that this is not a full size creature or that it was moving slower than full speed to be somewhat stealthy?

It seemed to me it moved one way (noisy) and when the cameraman gave chase (Holy crap, what was that!) then it doubled back in a slower and possibly quieter pace through the long grass to avoid being followed?

Seems interesting to me. I know other animals (deer, elk) that will go one way and then backtrack the other way to evade predators.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pjpuas
one thing that bothers me is that the "bigfoot" in question seems more like shadow than something hairy.

This is what i thought when i first saw this video, however it is very compelling.

I still can't quite distinguish any others for sure, just things that make my think "is that what they were talking about?"

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Where is a Primatologist when you need one !

I still do not believe the behaviour shown by the creature is normal. I cannot see any animal evading something in plain sight like this, at the speed it does.

Even if another animal backtracks, if they are running away from something that scares them, they do just that, run away.

It could be that if this is a fake, (I'm not saying it is real or fake) the creator would not know how to show a Bigfoot running.

After all, how do you make an 9 foot tall running ape look convincing?

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
EXACTLY, I mean, when I first saw it..I kinda thought, he's kinda straight about being 20 feet from bigfoot, even if i had a camera i wouldnt take the time to film that, id get the hell out of there...now, there is a guy a few counties over from me, that guy has pictures of some crazy stuff, he has seen a whole family of them at least 12 times, and around the road there has been sightings of a white bigfoot and one stole deer meat from a freezer outside, now they found white hair and giant foot prints, they hair was labeled has non-human and it was not artificial, now where I live not many things have 5 inch long white hairs.....i dont know...

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
First of all, I actually think that this video is real for several reasons as I will share, but there are some key pieces missing that I would need to convince me completely.

Here are my observations, and I feel they are noteworthy:

BELIEVING IT'S REAL:

Firstly it seems that the creature sort of runs to the left and tries to hide down in the bushes (smart animals actually do try to lay low sometimes). Have you ever seen wild turkey, deer, etc? Sometimes you will see a deer run, and then you won't even realize you're on top of it until it bolts upright and runs again. Anyway, after the Bigfoot has hit the deck, and as the guy gets closer and the Bigfoot realizes he is coming right at him, he gets up and hustles away through the tall grass again. It really does seem like the Bigfoot is trying to stay "lower" to the ground and make a stealthy get-away, using his surroundings to his advantage. Very convincing and genuine I feel. Something that seems very natural and almost human-like in a way. I'm not quite sure, but there is a fleeting moment at the end where it almost looks like the Bigfoot looks at the camera as he's making his escape.

About the arm, if you notice, the weird elbow looking thing is actually a dark bush in the background, the arms aren't actually as weird as it appears, it's just an illusion. The shoulders look massive and unfortunately the best shot of the whole footage happens to be when the bush is right behind the creature's arm, making it look very weird indeed. Check it out again, it's a dark bloch of grass, rock, or bush in the background.

Also if it really is 2 different creatures, and they appear to be running some type of diversion and hiding/get-away techniques, I would say it is definitely without a doubt the real deal.

The tall grass makes the Bigfoot seem smaller than it really is. If you look closely and compare it to surrounding it's actually massive, it's just lower down on the hill.

Finally, the whole situation in general just screams real. The guy has been genuine, gave full info. name, number, etc. He hasn't been unreachable, he's just been swamped with calls, obviously. He reported it immediately, to BFRO, etc. Something about it just seems right this time. Yanno?

PROBLEMS:

I hope there is more footage of him recording nature etc. beforehand, and that he hasn't just recorded this incident alone, cause he was there for simply nature originally. Also I hope to God there is after-footage that he hasn't hosted yet, of him filming where the grass was smashed down, etc. He may not have been able to support all of the downloads and traffic. I also hope he looked for hair, etc, although he said he did have some stuff in his shoes. I still need to see after footage though.

Also the whole entire time I would have been saying, "Oh my god, look at this, Oh my F'ing God, I can't believe this," etc, etc. It seems strange that there is no reaction from him at all, no heavy breathing for the adrenaline rush even.

I haven't checked yet, but someone mentioned the camera seemed to go to the right before the Bigfoot even went that way (meaning the camera-man knew what was going to happen). I will have to check it out, but I don't think that's the case, I think he lost sight of it and was just moving the camera around.
--------------------

Lastly, please try to refrain from verbally bashing this guy. Put yourself in his shoes, assuming he speaks the truth. Would you want that to happen to you? It's fine to believe it's a hoax, not real, etc, just tell us why instead of insulting the man.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Guys, after watching it repeated over and over again (the stabilized version) and watching the slow-mo version a ton of times, and then stepping back in perspective and watching the normal video again. I'm going to have go to out on a limb here and say I feel that it's 100% the real deal. The thing running to the left at the very beginning, then another getting up (or the same one) and crouching and escaping to the right. It seems so real. The actions and the way it all is going down makes it seem more convincing than even the Patty footage. Unfortunately not as great detail. I will be fully following this and seeing the conclusion, I think it's genuine.

EDIT: Also the guy didn't even mention seeing the thing (or other thing) running from the right to the left. That just screams real to me. It is very hard to catch if you don't look carefully, but it definitely happens and I don't know if the camera-man even noticed it.

[edit on 22-11-2005 by Ajax]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
nice nice, i kinda had the same interpretation in my mind, but im too lazy to type it all down, yes yes, there were some key elements and I to would love to see some extra footage, of course beggars can't be choosers and we all can't pound it into ourselves to believe this is a hoax....I still have an open mind about the footage, but still if that ever happened to me...i wouldnt really stick around to film it walk around. Sure i'd probally regret it but oh well.

[edit on 22-11-2005 by Evil_minds]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Another thing that gives it credibility, the fact that this person did not hold onto the video for money etc.

Just right out in the public, heres what I have, call me.

I just dont know about everything else.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Great point Dulcimer, extremely great point. Most hoaxers today I would assume would want "some" type of a payout. Of course there are some who wouldn't, but the fact that he IMMEDIATELY just came right out and released it. If it was a hoax, he didn't even have time to completely review and and make sure it was perfect, because I think you can tell when the recording actually happened. Sure if it was a hoax he would have had some time to check it out, but it was released faster than any one in history.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Well all i can say is, if this is real...that guy is one lucky guy, and I have been looking into cryptozoology since I was 10, If i had a chance like that, i would go nuts...so whoever you are that filmed that...
Good Job...

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Very good observations all. I like alot of you have watched all versions of the film hundreds of times and seems like I always notice something different. Like someone posted earlier I would love to see the entire film clip slowed down. I wish I knew how to do this. Dulcimer could you do this?
I think it would help.
Some one measured the arm length and shoulder width at Bigfoot forums and came up with this conclusion. Very interesting point.

I picked 4 known arbitrary points when the arm is fully extended backwards: top of the head, end of the shoulder, base of the neck, and to the end of the arm (excluding finger tips?). The arm to head ratio came to approx. 4.5 (likewise for the arm to 1/2 shoulder ratio). I measured these same points on my body and the 1/2 shoulder to head ratio was the same, but my arm to head ratio is approx. 2.8. Even with considerable fudging I couldn't get my ratio above 3, and with the image, below 4. I'd say this guy must have been wearing arm extensions. Gotta find the elbow.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
hey i have a few programs, i could probably have it slowed down

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Evil_minds, please give it a try.

Also I would like to mention as I follow this all over the web the other researchers are upset because Mark has not took them to the sighting location. I feel he has probably been instructed by some researcher he has chosen to keep quite and not involve no one else. That is the excuse he made at his website last night through saying I am off for Thanksgiving but will be back in touch. ( just a thought ) If I were him I would have choose one and not involved no one else how about you.
And the other thing that makes me feel this could be real is where are the news stories? There have been none yet. Hoaxers would have jumped on that oportunity do you not agree.

[edit on 22-11-2005 by Harry55]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I did slow down an entire clip on another page.

Full clip, slow

Unless you mean that clip even slower.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
okay okay, im still piecing the frames together, it will be up in like 15 minutes, i have a zoomed picture thats blurry, but i think this is as real as the air we breathe, i swear the muscles on it move as it sways, its figure is just un-normal....idk about u guys but this guy struck it rich...

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I am also working on an enlarged video. I might upload it tonight.

It will also have some image enhancement.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
alright, thanks dulcimer, im still gluing mine together, and trying to make the image sharper and more clear, because when he zooms in u can really see it moving..

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Dulcimer thanks that is what I was wanting to see. Somehow I missed the link in your other post. I will be studying that one. Also want to see what Evil puts together.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join