It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New BigFoot Video ( 11-14-05 )

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
A very interesting video

Is it possible that the two subjects in the video could just be the one and the same? Im quite shocked at the cameraman's response. If i saw bigfoot I'd be very shocked and constantly f-ing this and f-ing that!

It's just a shame its a crappy video.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I would imagine the person that shot this would have higher quality video. The preson probably just doesnt have room to upload it.

Thats just my guess though.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
DULCIMER : a reasonable point about the bandwidth of video files - BUT size is more a factor of runtime - not quality -

a larger file size will not magically improve quality

besides , the still frames are still crap - if he has good footage that is clear he couild put up 2 or 3 stills - 100k a piece will not even kill a crap host like tripod

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Humm that creature was moving quite slow in my opinion. Shoulda ran after it!!

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I get a feeling that it was a fake, especially coming from sonoma. It is rural there but not rural like Yukon/Alaska etc. areas.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I don’t see that as a problem, there have been a few sightings around the area before

www.bfro.net...

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Shoulda ran after it!!

Would you have ran after the big, scary hairy ape/man creature? LOL

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Here is a link to a enhanced clip of the film. www.texasbigfoot.com...
This one has been somewhat stabilized.The guy that filmed this did report this to TBRC and BFRO. Following is a quote from Hairyman at Bigfoot Forums.

This gentleman submitted his report to the BFRO and TBRC. The TBRC then passed on the information to a group of independent researchers here in California and close to the film site, myself included, to follow up on. We have contacted this gentleman (along with many folks from the forum who aren't even located in California). He said that he is getting lots of strange phone calls and now is confused on whom he should talk to.

I bet he has been flooded with emails and phone calls. Can you blame him for feeling this way? Some have stated why did he post his email and phone number if he did not expect to have this happen.
Hairyman answered that:

This gentleman posted the video and phone number/email on his own webpage and sent the link to the BFRO and TBRC. It was Craig that posted the link on a public page. So no, I wouldn't assume that this gentlemen intended tons of phone calls from the general public.

In the above enhanced video please notice how broad the shoulders are and the long arms. Some have suggested maybe the creature has a broken arm. Also the creature does look toward the guy filming toward the end of film.
After more viewing I agree now with other posters that this probably is one creature verses two as I thought before. Just my opinion. As soon as I find more I will keep you updated. Harry

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I just checked Mark Nelsons website. ( the guy that filmed this video ) He has placed an update there as follows: His Web Page

November 21. 2005
Sorry to everyone who has written or called and not yet heard back from me. I've been completely swamped with calls from reporters on this thing, and I'm going out of town for Thanksgiving. But I promise I'll get back to you soon.

Can you imagine how much mail and phone calls he must of had? I do not blame him for leaving town. Something tells me there is a good chance this could be real. You be your own judge.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
First of all, i WANT to believe, but this is the biggest and fakest pile of crap i've seen. The BigFoot in question is moving as about as fast a human being can WALK, yet this is the closest and best footage that can be captured? Give me a break, the camera man is about 20-30 feet away.

EVERYONE, if you believe that Bigfoot is real then rebuke garbage like this, it only encourages others to fake stuff.

d1k

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faust
First of all, i WANT to believe, but this is the biggest and fakest pile of crap i've seen. The BigFoot in question is moving as about as fast a human being can WALK, yet this is the closest and best footage that can be captured? Give me a break, the camera man is about 20-30 feet away.

EVERYONE, if you believe that Bigfoot is real then rebuke garbage like this, it only encourages others to fake stuff.

Great thinking, why in the world wouldnt the camera man run up to a huge 8' tall ape like creature. What in the world was he thinking?!? /sarcasimoff

Your post is a whole lot of stupid.

[edit on 22-11-2005 by d1k]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   
this is my first real post, but i have been watching for a long time...

sure, jumping on this footage bandwagon too soon could make us look like

fools...but jumping off to soon just undermines everything that we press

our little fingers on the keyboard and mouse everyday for. you can not tell

me any one of you "skeptics" didnt have a wee little child inside waving

hands in the air saying "wow - what's that bigfoot post about..". Now...

there is not one thing in that footage at the moment that tells us either

way just what we are actually seeing in this world of hoaxes and

technology, but remember the little timmy and sally that are deep in the

core of the reader - things sometimes swing the other way... sometimes we

find a little whisper of the real and of the wonder. now can't we all just be

confident enough to put that little child by the fire with a blanket and a

good book, and just wait for the mystery to be revealed in time? Reading

some of these forums i'm not sure. There is no crime in believing, but there

is much shame in decieving. so it is not up to us, but it will come down on

them. we must all remember why we look here, and not the latest news on

paris hilton's dog.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I doubt the credibility of this video, for the following reasons:

Tsonaqua is smarter than this! He would be walking away or hunkering down, not "paralleling" the camera/person. Why did he not go straight down the ravine where he wouldn't have been seen?

Tsonaqua moves like the wind, not a lumbering fat boy!

As previously alluded to, it looks like it used the Patterson footage as a reference. I don't lend much credibility to that footage either.

I AM a firm believer in Tsonaqua/Bigfoot/Sasquatch and have encountered him myself. One thing I'm sure of.....when someone finally DOES get genuine footage, it won't be what you expect. They've survived on the fringes of man for millenia, and they are true masters of elusiveness and their environment. You can't go against primordial instinct. The smell of these things alone will make your neck-hairs stand like toothpicks should you ever encounter it! The last thing you'll think is "gee, let me get my camera".

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Sonoma county? I really dont see that as bigfoot country at all. Its right in the bay area, seeing bigfoot there seems a bit odd to me. I got mixed up for a minute and thought the guy was speaking of solano county and knew this was fake, then I realized Im an idiot and dont know how to read.

Anyways...its a very interesting video. I surprised he actually got those 4 seconds of footage, because if it was me Id be running and screaming like a small child. I never understood why they take videos like this and clip them so short. Why cant we see what he did afterwards, or before? And why does it have to be so blurry? If your going to put all that effort into not screaming like a little girl and actually turning on your camera, at least you can hold it straight for half a second, just to get at least 1 perfect frame of footage.

Geeze!

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
This sure has the feel of real. I am so glad Harry brought this to us. I'm following this one to the bitter (or exciting) end!

*keeps fingers crossed*

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Like others have metioned and I 'd have to agree it seems like someone in a suit with floppy arms. I can almost picture the guy in the suit sweating and panting. Sorry, but does not seem real. In one of the slow motion clips it looks like one of the arms is broken at the elbow too.

If it is real, this bigfoot is seriously injured and needs help.

[edit on 22-11-2005 by librasleep]

[edit on 22-11-2005 by librasleep]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
That is one thing I keep going back to, the arms. Very strange, it does look like one of them is broken. But if my arm was mangled that bad, im not going to be swinging it around like that. Even an animal is not going to do that, am I right?

Another thing, just what is this animal doing anyways? It walks across the screen first right left, lays down? for a second, then scoots up, turns around and runs back across the screen.

As mentioned, its not the best way to hide !

Ever seen a deer run away, hide, and then run back in the opposite direction?

No they will usually make a b-line directly out of the way. The creature could have clearly run away in its first direction (right to left, kept going left) or headed down into the trees out of sight.

So if this video was a hoax, did they do this on purpose to get the "just enough" footage?

Clearly if it would have run into the trees, the man could have shot a clear video of the animal in a steady motion. But that would not be ideal.

Then again it could be all real !

Ive seen realistic deer decoys too, doesnt mean they are real.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Also another thing. This is what bothers me.

The person has videotaped an elusive creature. This is only the beginning of the possible evidence this man could get.

Now sure, he has this boot material to work with, but why not more?

The freaking thing laid down, its moving in distress. Hair samples !

In the mans own words:

When I got to the spot in the ground where it had been when I first heard it, I noticed that the grass was smashed down, and there was this strange, skunky kind of smell.

Look for hair ! My God man look for hair ! You have a creature that was moving about quickly that could have lost a few hairs, possibly with the root still attached ! DNA ! DNA ! ARgh !!!

You have the clear path that it took off. Follow it when it is safe, look for anything !

Another thing.

So I took out the camera to try to zoom in on where the noise was coming from, and there was this weird creature.

Does this mean that there is more video, is the noise on the film somewhere, or was this completely afterwards?

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Im split 50/50 on this so far, but one thing that bothers me is that the "bigfoot" in question seems more like shadow than something hairy. This could be very well due to the blurriness of the video itself, but it really does look more like a shadow to me.

Ok so now that i wrote that im more like 70/30 (fake/real, respectively) But thats IMHO. Good find none the less though.

Wig

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Hello all,

I go away for a few days and when I get back there's a whole new bigfoot thread!

OK so I've watched it and read all your observations.

This is what I see:

The film opens with an into the distance shot, something eerie about this as though there might be one out there looking right at us.

Then camera pans down to the left and we see the first one (call this one 'A') walking from right to left he dissappears and the camera man walks quickly to get a better view, then we see the next one (call this one 'B') seem to get up and emerge from the left side and walk out to the right.

Now we have to work out if 'A' & 'B' are the same if so the creature walked over there tried to hide then decided better to get up and walk the other way.

Is there a height differential between 'A' & 'B' i.e. is 'A' a bit further down the hill (further away) than 'B' is? or is just that in getting to a better location the cameraman goes down the hill slightly? If there is a difference in height then it further points to 'A' & 'B' being two separates. After using the mouse on the slider with the QT video I have decided IMHO that 'A' is not only further down the slope than 'B' is but also the distance between where we lose 'A' out of sight and where 'B' emerges from is too great for 'A' to have covered in the time it took for the camera to be repositioned. Given the speed at which 'A' & 'B' were walking. I think there are at least two in the film.

Also is there a 'C' ? when we see 'A' if you look past him into the glade in the darker shadows can we not see a dark shape move to the right (remember 'A' is moving to the left here).

Back to 'B' just before 'B' emerges is there a glimpse of 'A' here too?

And can I ask Earthmagick and others to comment on which creatures he was referring to using my 'A' 'B' & 'C' labels.

Can I also ask what's all this about broken arms, looking at the enhanced clip of the one swinging his arms, I don't see any broken arm and I don't see him turn his head towards the camera. But I do like this enhanced mode, can't we have the whole tape enhanced like this?

The quality is so bad that it is fairly impossible to tell if there is only 1, 2 or 3 creatures.

A pity really because this could have been good. Now to everyone crying 'hoax' imagine if this was you, and you got the footage, knew what you had seen and everyone cried hoax. How would you feel? I say give the guy a bit of break, at least until we know more. Like where is the video footage of the pressed down grass/footprints, where is the footage with him and girlfriend talking to each other?

If it was any one of us we all know we would have kept recording as we went down to look closer at where the creatures were.

[edit on 22/11/2005 by Wig]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join