It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EPA to allow pestecide`s and chemical`s to be tested on orphan`s and mentally handicapped children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
To cut a long story short i will post a quote from this link

www.organicconsumers.org...

1..Children who "cannot be reasonably consulted," such as those that are mentally handicapped or orphaned newborns may be tested on. With permission from the institution or guardian in charge of the individual, the child may be exposed to chemicals for the sake of research.
2..Parental consent forms are not necessary for testing on children who have been neglected or abused.
3..Chemical studies on any children outside of the U.S. are acceptable.

70 FR 53865 26.408(a) "The IRB (Independent Review Board) shall determine that adequate provisions are made for soliciting the assent of the children, when in the judgment of the IRB the children are capable of providing assent...If the IRB determines that the capability of some or all of the children is so limited that they cannot reasonably be consulted, the assent of the children is not a necessary condition for proceeding with the research. Even where the IRB determines that the subjects are capable of assenting, the IRB may still waive the assent requirement..."

this gives EPA the right to abuse those in our society who need the most help...this is sick..this is not right..what is going on with today`s government`s moral`s...this is a return to nazi`ism..when are they going to say its ok to test these chemicals and pesticide`s on those claiming welfare..what is the next degenerative step?????

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
As the title mentions, I beat you.

[edit on 17-11-2005 by mattison0922]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattison0922
I beat you.

Man, that's cruel. Please stop beating other members even if they deserve it.

Okay, duplicate thread here. See the original for replies.

EPA Testing Pesticides on Mentally Handicapped/Orphaned Children?

Thread Closed

join